It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's faithy Thanksgiving proclamation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This year's Thanksgiving Day proclamation from the White House has a distinctly religious ring to it, referring to the "gifts of a gracious God" to the nation. "A beloved American tradition, Thanksgiving Day offers us the opportunity to focus our thoughts on the grace that has been extended to our people and our country," President Barack Obama's Thanksgiving proclamation begins."...We also pause our normal pursuits on this day and join in a spirit of fellowship and gratitude for the year's bounties and blessings."

Article Source

See! I told everyone President Obama was a faithful Christian. Being arrogant on the side. I like President Obama's comment for Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think I just threw up in my mouth! You have this meat puppet named Obama (not that the name matters since they are all meat puppets) actually reading a speech on his teleprompter properly, a speech he didn't write that was sanctioned by his foreign handlers who are destroying the world!!!

But it's good... he loves you.

I feel like George Carlin now ready to go into a rant about the government or religion in "dysfunctional world."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/25.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: a word

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The "ugly truth" is that we're all meat puppets. We follow the heard and learn from the heard. What else do you expect? American politics is more like a bad comedy act that some how get's more praise then any other world government.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

The "ugly truth" is that we're all meat puppets. We follow the heard and learn from the heard. What else do you expect? American politics is more like a bad comedy act that some how get's more praise then any other world government.

Tell you what, you follow the herd, I'll just let you thin yourselves out since I don't have any chlorine for the gene pool. American politics is exactly what Jesse Ventura said it was, entertainment and all staged.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/25.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Of course. Jesse Venture agrees with my concept. American politics is all jokes. Even though The United Stets is a republic and has Democratic elections. I feel we're getting screwed in every area.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You are getting screwed every which way, we all are, by all of our governments and their handlers. I've opted out of the system, no bank cards, no personal accounts, no credit cards, no loans, barter whenever I can, only take cash and pay cash otherwise. I avoid any government services and I sit on a hug 7 digit tax credit, just in case they want to try my patience.

Can you do that?

If everyone was willing to stop feeding the beast, the beast would die.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What do you expect him to do, condemn the holiday? He is a puppet nothing more

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonystark
What do you expect him to do, condemn the holiday? He is a puppet nothing more

I expect people to get off their asses and off the lithium or whatever psychotropic of the day they are using and see the world for what is, that's all. I realize that ignorance is bliss and all that, but sometimes it just gets to be too much. So when I see some cutesy remark that seems to support the dillusion that any politician is anything more than garbage, I shoot my mouth off, which is considerably less damaging that what I used to do for a living for the military a few thousand times... ;-)

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join