It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It May Be Time for Trains, Ships and Mass Transit to Use Body Scanners, Napolitano Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Viva La Revolución

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
If this happens in the Uk I will definitely be taking some kind of action.

Outside of the airports (and perhaps Gov buildings) it'll be difficult to implement in the UK given how crowded and antiquated the current methods of transit are, without even factoring in the negative reaction from the public.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by BenIndaSun

This is why we all need to build our own flying cars using zero point energy. I mean they used to put radon in water thinking it was healthy. Maybe the NWO doesn't have enough mutants for their legion. "It's time for more radiation Carl."

I don't know what in the world you're talking about, but I would like a flying car. And unfortunately they still put fluoride in the water thinking it's healthy.

They put fluoride in the water to pacify us. But they have convinced the public it's a matter of teeth. Wish everyone understood that calcium fluoride is a natural thing, but sodium fluoride - which is what they're putting in our water - is a poisonous industrial byproduct that they prefer to sell for use in water since it is extremely expensive to manage this waste otherwise.

<< 1   >>

join