It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag News to justify the TSA scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've just found an interesting article on CNN, title "PETN among explosives found in California home". Why is it interesting? Because of the very first line which says:

"PETN, an explosive favored by al Qaeda and the target of heightened TSA screening, has been found in a California home, authorities say." (This is the headline summary) and "San Diego County authorities confirmed Thursday they have found pentaerythritol tetranitrate, or PETN, a favorite of al Qaeda bomb-makers that is now the target of new U.S. airport body scans and pat downs." (This is the article).

As we know there is a great resistance against the TSA scanners in the United States. And suddenly when people are want to crucify the Government and the TSA's 1984 scanners, oooooops, we've just found an explosve what for we've figured out the entire airport control.

Here is the article:
www.cnn.com...

So as we all know there is no such thing as coincidence. Especially when we're talking about the maniac Government officials whose are intending to take away the freedom of the people.

Have a nice discussion.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
All i've been hearing lately is that PETN would not have been detected with the airport security anyway.

I think this particular incident will be more a case of a vendetta against some group or something, nothing to do with planes and airports.

Fingers crossed they were targetting Fred Phelps.

CX.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If it can't detect, this is just confirming this news is part of a False Flag operation as the article says the TSA is capable to detect it, while just as you said, it can't.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
meh, if I was a terrorist organization trying to initiate a 1000 cut blow the states...I would send someone through loaded with something to justify not only keeping the scanners and enhanced patdowns..but would try to somehow make it even requiring more security...the more you can force anger by the population, the more of an ecomonic impact you have on the country.

Whats the solution? hell if I know..just saying that this TSA outrage would give me all sorts of ideas if I was Doctor Evil.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They have to justify the portable house, car and street corner scanner next.
After all they used the underwearbomber to justify the airport scanners, and they say that the scanners wouldn't even detect that sort of thing anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah. Unfortunately this entire situation starts to remind me for 1984 and Equilibrium.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Little update: And suddenly CNN took down this news from the #1 headlines as the resistance is also started to grow on the CNN forum as people started to see through the lies of the media.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

The article is still up, but it looks like they may have changed the wording. What you quoted in OP is not there.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

top topics

join