It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profit Ties between Phony Terror Alerts, Airport Security and L-3 Communications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Profit Ties between Phony Terror Alerts, Airport Security and L-3 Communications

blacklistedn ews.com

Since September 11, 2001, the US government has been operating with a demand for the understanding of the people. We, as part of this demand, are to allow certain limitations on our liberty in order to gain a certain level of security. But, given the questionable nature of what are likely exaggerated threats, coupled with Congressional enrichment from these expensive security technologies, the U.S. public is losing both liberty and security, as well as money.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
coto2.wordpress.com
cz85b.com

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Could this really be what all these terror alerts, airport security amped up, issue's be reallly about?

Even Europe was suspicious of the United States recent terror alert, possibly saying the United States, has the "Tendency to Overreact."

Are all these terror alerts, and 'suspicious packages' really being used by Obama for his political ends, as the article states?

Serious Questions
1. Why would a president say that there were explosives on a plane that the FBI investigated and did not find just two days before an election?

2. Why would the TSA investigate a man who peacefully left an airport once he decided against acquiescing to the enhanced security scans and pat downs?

3. Given the connections of this company that manufacturers the scanners, and the money this company has given to politically connected figures, what reason could possibly be given that would exonerate the Washington Press Corps for the lack of reporting on this issue?

4. The DHS is responding to Muslim organizations demanding that Muslim women not be subjected to these scanners or enhanced pat downs. The DHS will be giving Muslim women a pass through these security measures that are “for your own good,” as Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano has said.

blacklistedn ews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

if it wasnt happening in real time, it would be hard to imagine. now that this all is so transparent, what next? and again do tptb think we are stupid. they really are sociopathic psycopathic egomaniac sickos who we are footing the bill for...whats the timeline for karma!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Unfortunately since the phony alerts are being shown to be bogus they will have no alternative left in the playbook but to pull off another real attack.

It's not good either way we go here.

I'm disgusted with the crony capitalism and back door deals being done at the public expense.

I think public floggings would help stop some of it.

God knows there's enough crooks in DC that you could wear out the arms of the entire National baseball league.

I didn't see Jerkofs. er I mean Chertoffs name? I know he made some $ in here somewhere.

I love the new ava Oozii!

edit on 25-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Really nothing else for the United States to do. I'm glad that people are putting things together and letting others know.

But isn't always about money?

Oh well..

And thanks =D

top topics

join