It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. nervously awaits next WikiLeaks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Here you go kidies something to sink your Conspiracy teeth into. One could imagine the carnage from the impending DOOM I mean release. Here is a Canadian perspective.

WikiLeaks said the report will be on Afghanistan, Russia and other former Soviet republics. This could turn into an international bloodbath what with the recent Russian Arms dealer brought to the US etc.

I am looking forward to it and I hope there are some secrets about the war of yugoslavia, because there were alot of things in the war that didn't seem right.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

I am looking forward to it and I hope there are some secrets about the war of yugoslavia, because there were alot of things in the war that didn't seem right.

Sorry about that.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Could it be about the WTC? I think now it's better it remains a public secret.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
Could it be about the WTC? I think now it's better it remains a public secret.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

You think its right to keep a public secret about the deaths of over 3000 people in the states and 100,000 people in Iraq. You have got to be kidding right???

If this is about the WTC then maybe the American people and the world will truely see what TPTB are all about and stop playing right into their hands.

I say...Let the truth be known because the truth will enlighten you and it will never hurt you.

People deserve the truth, its the least you expect from your fellow human...its what makes us human in the first place.

GO WIKILEAKS

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
You think its right to keep a public secret about the deaths of over 3000 people in the states and 100,000 people in Iraq. You have got to be kidding right???

Well...

Originally posted by jrmcleodI say...Let the truth be known because the truth will enlighten you and it will never hurt you.

It will never hurt you? I doubt. Imagine the consequences if people especially in the near east found out / had confirmation that US pretended they were attacked so they could wage war in their country.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well it's afternoon on Saturday and we're still waiting for the release. I kind of expected it to be released overnight, like the Iraq files. Wonder when it'll get uploaded......

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The Daily Mail is saying Sunday. From the sound of the article, it seems they have some early word on the content.
Daily Mail UK "Clinton Apology" Article

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I did notice that a lot of those D4 notices were going out to Sunday editions.

I think the best hint of what's coming was in the Bradley Manning/Adrian Lamo chat transcripts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join