It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Turkey Allowed Weapons Flow to Al-Qaeda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Like i said.. go read the files.. you clearly have not, for the small link I posted was just a snippet of what was within.

I am not going to educate you when you can do it yourself.. there are too many threads here on ATS that have all of this neatly talked about... and broken down for easier understanding by those who do not want to sift through ALL the files.

I don't agree with you and you don't agree with me.. and that is fine, that is what makes ATS a great place for discussion.

I look forward to your opinions after the latest set of leaks come out.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

You made the claim, you hold the burden of proof.

Let's not forget how we got to this point, let's remind ourselves that we are trying to argue two points.

1. Either this leak is fraudulent, and is a dis-info propaganda.

OR

2. This leak is credible, and someone who has access to the secret files actually leaked it.

I support 1.

You support 2.

I support one because this leak points all the blame for the occupation problems on Iran and Pakistan.
I support one because it is 100X harder to leak files without getting caught than it is for the government to spread dis-info propaganda by acting up a whole leak scenario.

You support 2 because ??

Start this again.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

After perusing most of your responses in most threads, I see you have mastered the art of double talk well.

It is a good gift, but one that does not bother me. You like to say burden of proof to others.. but have a tendency to not offer the same.

Still waiting on yours that it is dis-info propaganda ... but you don't have any. Its your opinion and that is fine.

Was fun.. but I am done with my conversation with you for now. Perhaps you will have better luck here www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-11-2010 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

You can do a google search

Wow that was a good hit & run/dodge. In other words you have zero! LOL. The Turks are playing to games on multiplr teams at the minute & I'm not so sure everyone in Turkey would be happy with this! Maybe another military coup attempt is in the offer here as the last one failed!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

You can do a google search

Wow that was a good hit & run/dodge. In other words you have zero! LOL. The Turks are playing to games on multiplr teams at the minute & I'm not so sure everyone in Turkey would be happy with this! Maybe another military coup attempt is in the offer here as the last one failed!

You take your own assumptions to be fact, in this case erroneously. I already said I had not kept the link. I have no intention of spending my time searching for it just because you demand it. What did your last slave die of? The information exists. If you want it go search for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What did your last slave die of?

Insubordination!

You take your own assumptions to be fact, in this case erroneously

You are the one erroneously shot your mouth of without proof. I merely asked for proof. You started this!

edit on 28-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

How many Israeli spies were expelled from the Turkish military again? I'm afraid the game is up for coup attempts by the 'military'. No matter how hard certain people ...pray... for it ;-)

About that, I wonder how this "leak" relates to the increasingly assertive position Turkey is taking in the face of Israel? (Notice the link is on an Israeli site).

It is clear the Israelis fund the PKK to assault Turkey, so it is of no surprise that the US supplied them with weapons in Iraq.

It is clear to some people that Al'Qaeda is a fiction of imagination, created to instill fear. So why shouldn't they be active in Turkey, considering the latest release of how Turkey should not belong to the EU according to the pope? ;-)

What I think:

Either

1) This leak is fake. And for all reasons, why shouldn't it be, considering the posturing lately in the Middle-East?
2) This leak is real but the leak was planted in foresight. Again to put Turkey in a bad spotlight.

Any other sources for this leak? Just visit the site the article is on and look at the related articles. This does not scream journalism but propaganda to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join