It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me why uk gov and police do not microwave rioters?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The existence of non-lethal weaponry that exploits the microwave auditory effect appears to have been classified "Secret NOFORN" in the USA from (at the latest) 1998, until the declassification on 6 December 2006 of "Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weaponry" in response to a FOIA request. Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. Quoting from the above source, "Microwave hearing may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard "voices within one's head".

The technology gained further public attention when a company announced in early 2008 that they were close to fielding a device called MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) based on the principle.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

you wouldn't even know it wasn't your voice
they also have advertising systems that will beam ads right into your brain
beaming a flat from a van or from the flat next door does not seem to be so far fetched at all

edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I am sure that the system could be used in far smaller ways. I am sure when they target people in there homes, they use far smaller versions.

Anyone that does not know, you can actually buy non lethel weapons to use on your neighbours though walls, to make them sick etc... Go and look for yourself.

I think they do news on this sort of thing, to make people think its only weapons like that, and it cannot be smaller, lol. That news video shows these people in denial about what can be done.

Thx for understanding, i just want people to know what teh uk gov and police do.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Cheers, just shows you what they admit to in public. You can be sure uk gov and police have these things and target people, and alot of people suffer in silence.

I would say prisons are full of testing this sort of stuff, though i have never been in prison, as i have never been arrested though the police have been desperate to ruin my life for like 18.5 years now, and they would of loved me to commit a crime.

Pure evil.

Thx for those showing in this thread that there is plenty of public conformed weapons that these people have confirmed exist, just imagine what else they have.

edit on 11/25/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, ...

I have come across your posts many times over, ....

Yet I've never been able to ask ...

Do you think it is at all possible that the phenomena your experiencing may not be a secret microwave war being waged against you ..... but instead the manifistations of a delusional mind ???

When one is absoloutely convinced of an experience, .... that experience becomes real.

Is an insane person aware of their insanity ??

I have to say Andy, the above post by InterstellaBurst, whilst sounding harsh makes a lot of sense.

Putting aside the microwaving of the Irish, the perving into your home that you often describe, the mind control, the victimisation by the police for 18+ years.....the one thing that gets me about your story is that you say the police stole your entire lifes memories.

So please please tell me how on earth you know they did all of the above for 18 years?

Andy, you know what kind of a site ATS is, can you blame people for wanting a little more proof of your claims?

Any other claims like this would have been stuck in the hoax forum of trashed long before now.

CX.

CX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by CX

I am sure that the system could be used in far smaller ways. I am sure when they target people in there homes, they use far smaller versions.

You're not talking about microwave ovens are you ?

CX.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Andy, ...

I see you've ignored my post, .... thats ok though.

Whenever your being microwaved, ... have you ever considered using Pepperoni Hot Pockets to deflect the waves ???

who's the sucker then ??

Hot Pockets for everyone !!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

A thought has just occurred to me. Lets for one second assume everything you say is true about your experiences. (Which I will be honest and say I am not convinced by) But lets assume it's all true.

You say people would do nothing, yet here you are spreading the news of what happened to you, refusing to let people say you are wrong. Multiply that by a fair few thousand people and you have a problem.

You in you very self are the proof that you are mistaken in saying people would do nothing. And if the police have the ability to use these weapons on protestors, THAT is exactly why they arn't.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
So please please tell me how on earth you know they did all of the above for 18 years?

I would bet they have targeted peopel for alot longer.

But for me it is 18.5 years and counting now.

Imagien like i told before, i have never commited a crime or have been arrested, but police came into our home once talking to y mum on another matter and told her if i left uk i would have more freedom. So why if i have never done anything, could i not have freedom in uk? Imagine that, police came into our home, on another matter on a crime commited against oen of my family, and told my mum if i moved out of uk, i would have more freedoms.

So if i moved out of uk i would have more freedoms, so what do you peopelthink, the polcie and uk gov will continue to monitor me if i leave, and i have no human rights till i die.

This is uk, for targeted people. One thing about my posts and you will find just utter bruital truths, i care not what people think, i just want to tell people what these people do, that are supposed to protect innocent people.

Personally i think the uk gov and police will target me till i die. So i get a virtual life sentence for doing nothing(without commiting any crimes), but they just wanted to destroy me. Plus there is nothing i can do, as you cannot stop gov and police when they are doing anything to you.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

I doubt anyone would either care or listen. There is so much apathy in society in west, no one will care.

No matter how many people would stand up, what are you going to do with non lethel weapons, that will totally incapacitate you? If the usa gov wanted to use them, the american people would not be able to do anything period. You can be sure they have already played out scenarios out like this in there computers to work out if they can stop the people, and i am sure they could.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You are basing that on your opinion of how people have accepted your stories. But if 100 different people all started saying the same thing, which happened at similar events, I think you can agree the site would go crazy with threads on the subject.

Similarly so would facebooks pages, twitter acounts, youtube videos blah blah. There comes a point when it doesn't matter how apathetic you are if everyone is screaming in your face the government is harming people, your friends, your CHILDREN. People will act.

People will riot over paying more to go to university but not if their government is actually using weapons against them.... I just can't see the logic in that.

Also as I have said, you yourself are proof that people would act. Again assuming what you say is all true.
edit on 25-11-2010 by StevenDye because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok Andy, answer me this...when was the last time you had personal contact with the police? Today? Yesterday? Last week?

Also, and tell me to sod off if this is too personal, but have you ever spoken to anyone about what you tell us here? I know you have mentioned before about being in a psych ward, i just wondered if you told them the same thing and did they help at all?

CX.
edit on 25/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by StevenDye

I doubt anyone would either care or listen. There is so much apathy in society in west, no one will care.

No matter how many people would stand up, what are you going to do with non lethel weapons, that will totally incapacitate you? If the usa gov wanted to use them, the american people would not be able to do anything period. You can be sure they have already played out scenarios out like this in there computers to work out if they can stop the people, and i am sure they could.

I have no problem believing these weapons alrealdy exist. Just look at all the new 'towers' which have been put up everywhere...these are not all just for mobile phones.

I am sorry you are suffering so much. The state of the world and the information which is available about what is really going on makes me believe anything is possible and many people in US are also saying they are being targetted by some kind of mind weapon.

Are there things you could do to protect yourself more?
edit on 25-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

One has to wonder why uk and polcie never use them at these riots, because if they target you they will use them on your home?

Assuming the premise is sound...
because the famous and important riots are always covertly well financed migrant workers Masquerading as locals.

Check out the actuall make up of so-called-frenchmen who participated in the Storming Of The Bastille.

No one wants to spend millions on a well timed public riot just to have the local cops disperse it with a microwave emitter.

Other, more covert uses are ok, it seems, though.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.cellphonetaskforce.org...
here is a link to cell towers and'the effect on various animals trees and birds and well....people
and this is just the cell towers, not even the weaponry

funny if they put sound INTO your brain...
is it so far fetched to think they might some day, get sound OUT?

pS you can micro wave people
just tape the door switch, leave to door open, and aim the micro wave next door
simple.

Same as the way they foobar the radar on fighter planes to trick the sensory system to lure the anti radar missles in, while the real sam missle guidance system gets used AFTER the countermeasures are used up.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The two smartest Presidents The USA ever had were John F Kennedy and Dwigh D Eisenhower.....

John F Kennedy because he spoke out about secret society's and the secret government and Dwight D Eisenhower because he warned America about the Military–industrial complex...Gee you think Eisenhower knew that they might try and create weapons like this????

These weapons should have never been created and make no mistake about it they exist i saw a video with Donald Rumsfeld that was from awhile ago and he even admitted they were working on Direct Energy Weapons...

I'v been a TI(targeted individual) for a while now so i can attest to this, for the record they were told to us that they were for crowd control/rioters but there real use is mass mind control i think if you connect the dots you would easly see this, it's just a extention of MK-Ultra to it's victims....

Anyone who is a victim of organized stalking and or direct energy weapons should check out this website these people have been trying to get the victims of these weapons there day in court and are even trying to take there case to the united nations....

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The reason they aren't microwaving rioters is because research shows they taste much better when they are slow-cooked.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

To be honest if you stick DiGiorno's on your back for about five minutes it makes the crust extra crispy if you don't like it that way leave it for say four.....

Also they do prefer the rioters cooked but only half baked.....

On the real tho i am a TI but if you can't laugh sometimes your just gonna cry....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They dont microwave protesters because the next protest would be MUCH bigger and a hell of a lot more violent.
If someone microwaved me...id make sure the next time i went i not only wore a tin foil hat but id smash the living daylights out of the people doing it and destroy every government building i could.

Andy....i think your mad to be honest.
You say you have been targeted by police for coming on 19 years....you live at home with your mum.....and you have very poor grammar. ( but an over imaginative mind )
I would say your just a regular nutter...you fit the criteria perfect. I have to assume your not 19??? So your just one of them weird 40 year old guys that never moved out of your mums house and has to make up some story to make your life seem more exciting.

Im from the UK i have friends in the police....they DO NOT microwave people.
I would suggest a psychiatrist before you become a dribblng wreck

Police dont target innocent people...why would they?? what does it achieve??
Why would a police force waste 19 years annoying you with ovens? You have never been arrested, or in prison...you live with your mum...your not exactly a threat.

You are a paranoid delusional...i would seriously seek help

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Because if they use such equipment it will generate more anger among the people and make the government look evil. I would like to see them try and protest in some parts of this wonderful planet and then say they're being opressed and ignored by their government. In my eyes, Brits have it fairly easy as far as rioting goes.
edit on 26-11-2010 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Andy, ...

I see you've ignored my post, .... thats ok though.

Whenever your being microwaved, ... have you ever considered using Pepperoni Hot Pockets to deflect the waves ???

who's the sucker then ??

Hot Pockets for everyone !!!!

You may not approve of the OP's style of writing, and I am certain that I don't approve of yours. I'd place on ignore, if given the chance, for your three stooges response to the most serious threat of our age. In my estimation, this use of Tesla technology for dirty purposes is what brought down the many civilizations that came before us, on this rock. 4.5 billion years is 4.5 thousand thousand thousand years. It only took us two hundred years to go from wooden dentures to RNM, a concept you cannot grasp, obviously, interstellar. It is poised to replace nukes as a control weapon for a world government. They can now pin satellites above any place on earth, geostationary, to cover each sector. No more messy segueing of signals. You don't know what you are missing, and ought be happy for this. If this is your official attitude, then you'll come to an unenlightened finish.

What he talks about is as real as the day is crooked and long. Ceiling pops gently...will the machine turn off when I post....

May you live in interesting times.

edit on 26-11-2010 by starless and bible black because: math error

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join