It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
the point of this thread is not about how we as a lifeform must continue to survive...its about some chicks in china sitting on bunnies...

Thank you SFX - I don't hold anything against a race / species / religion etc. This is just God Damn cruel!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm out for now - WOW! Vancouver just scored as I type this! I'll watch as much of the ashes as I can - You cricket lovers out there, you know what I'm talking about

The Canucks just scored again! Who hooo

edit on 26-11-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Please dont' follow the link if you're not used to seeing gory pictures.

The bunny fetish video is hosted at www.fe...tishcn.info/index.php and www.alifootclub.com... according to

______beforeitsnews/story/275/586/Uncover_secrets_behind_girl_killing_rabbit_video.html

The fetish site is down for the moment. Allegedly, they started selling VIP membership to stop people from seeing this...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I cant find the video anywhere. is it even true?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
So where is the link to the actual Vid OP.

Or do we have to just trust the reports of it, with no proof. No vid in the link you gave.

If this was a UFO post we would be flaming you for not putting up the evidence.
wow dude i was already said if you post that vid automatic ban so theres your answer and go look it up on the internet you sicko

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Please just keep politic out of it. These human DEMONS are every where.

Now for the usual pieces of filth who are always attempting to minimizes these senseless acts. You should know that if you already care about human life, you sure are going to care about animal life. It is not solely about the subject, it’s about the ACT OF CRUELTY. But of course you know that behind your computer. That has become your safe haven to vent you sick minds because you're just as vile.

I’m not even religious, yet EVIL is not even enough to describe the senseless cruelty that “supposed” humans are doing to animals in this world.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Star for you my friend!

Awesome post! Thank YOU for caring!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i did not see the video. i do not want to. just to hear cute bunnies die is awful enough to go sick.
people who do it for money and fun is insane. reminds me of the dolphin slaughter pictures from denmark.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I too have not seen the video, and will not watch at all.

Bunch of whackjobs

When I go back to SA, I'm going here:

www.johannesburg-direct.com...

and I'm going to feed those little buggers tons of carrots

edit on 27-11-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I seen the video...its not like some horror show...
quick narration:

cute asian girls
cute bunnies
cute asian girl grabs bunny and plays a bit with it..puts it in her pocket, etc..
puts bunny on a table...pats it
puts piece of thick glass on bunny..sits on glass, checks..flat bunny

seems -fairly- quick and no real gore..so it seems ultimately like just a waste of life for whatever purpose...

someone probably paid 300 bucks for that video...takes all types I guess.
I don't judge the girls...who knows...they may be starving and the few bucks they made for that video may be between eating and not eating that day (I wonder if they had bunny for dinner)...
I am curious how such a odd fetish does spring up though...its not even like...remotely sexual in nature...I mean, you can see a bunch of really odd fetishes and how some could sort of gain gratification over it...but death of cute furries...like wanking to the hunting channel really...that one is a stumper.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This is madness!!! I heard these videos were sold on the internet...what kind of screwed up piece of **** would buy this. When I looked at these pics I wanted to just kill them. I don't even care if they're poor and doing it for money. People can do many things for money and torturing small animals and killing them is not one of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Crush videos are about to become illegal here in the US at any time now, the approved house and senate bill to make it illegal is sitting on Obama's desk waiting for his signature. Then these people can go to jail/hell for what they are doing! Anyone wanting information on how to shut these people down, let me know....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
President Obama today signed this into law:

President signs Gallegly animal crush bill

Thankfully! This is a great day for animals!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've not had much problem with animal killing videos before, as long as there was something to justify it (in my mind), but this is bizzaro-ville.

Be sure that what goes around, comes around.

Peace

edit on 9-12-2010 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I've not had much problem with animal killing videos before, as long as there was something to justify it (in my mind), but this is bizzaro-ville.

Be sure that what goes around, comes around.

Peace

edit on 9-12-2010 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

Dr Love - Thanks for the Thumbs up

Society is screwed up.... Well, I'm generalizing... But In all honesty, we have troubles. How are we ever going to sort this out?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
oh my god....im speechless

when i see this..i think mankind deserve a 2012 desaster :/

i concur, i have been saying this for years. our arrogant demeanor in the global "food chain" has been appalling. because we have civilization a pose-able thumb and somewhat (if you even consider) intelligence, we should get to take any life we deem not human or as worthy of living. it was one thing when man was hunting to survive, but killing for fun or money/sport (sport is the most barbaric of all) is cruel.

i'm not a member of PETA by any means, however; i do believe that animals who have done nothing but get pushed out of their home environment or treated as second and third rate lifeforms in this world, is simply what makes man need some type of, how do you say....extinction level event?

the saddest part is, we do it to our own species. the average human would kill a family member for a fortune, let alone a "worthless" bunny for $60.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join