It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
ok i didn't watch the video i'll take ur would its true, but it is a "Agence France-Presse" release, so if u wanted some kind off Propaganda too rile up against the HUN,, well ya i guess that would do it.
And why isn't anyone yelling --->OBVIOUS CGI now??

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Because the camera is on the rabbit the entire time, even when being squashed. It is positioned in an angle where you can see the rabbit being squashed without obstruction. You even hear the cracking sound.

Here's the link for people that don't bother reading the preceding pages: www.liveleak.com...
edit on 25-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Spending time in China.

In fact most of the Asian countries I have traveled through showed me definitively there is something seriously wrong with those people when it comes to respecting life. Not the minority like in most countries, the majority act this way. And quite openly.

Don't know why, and really don't care why.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Animal Cruelty USAF Tasering Pigs

in case any one thinks this is a only a chinese kind of thing
heres one that's labelled as the usaf tasers pigs
it was on the same page as the video of the rabbits.

so it looks like it is a (in)human kinda thing
edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Again I say, on what do you base this? I have yet to meet an Asian person (in a career in which I have worked with them for 8 years), who exhibits any sadistic traits. Please provide an example, especially now that you have generalized 2 billion people.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, its not just China but all over the world in which females are doing this. Here in the US, this barbaric act is being outlawed, the bill HR5566 passed the house and senate this month and is waiting for Obama to sign it into law at any time and put an end to "crush videos". I had heard about this sickening act about a year ago through various animal welfare groups and was completely sadened and outraged about it, and since then I have supported the organizations and made numerous calls and letters to represenatives and senators who were trying to get this torture outlawed. A great organization that was instrumental in making the public aware of this and who worked hard to get it outlawed here in the US is now working hard to bring awareness to the rest of the world and hopefully get this banned in other countries worldwide (stopcrush.org) I am not a member of their organization, just an animal lover who cares deeply about this and wants to see an end to it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... after seeing the video I wonder if maybe it was like an illusion, maybe the girls are magicians, sick twisted morbid magicians. When she picks up the bunny there does not appear to be any blood transfer from the bunny to the tabletop. Somebody find Chris Angel quick.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jermicide

That is infact why they do it, then again these people eat things that would make Rambo puke. Such as live octopus, does it taste good? hell no cooked octopus is nastey so how could eating it live dipped in wasabi be good? Nope its for there sick pleasure, Asians for some reason delight in torture maybe it's the tiny stature or something else thats just as tiny

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Ever been to Asia?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

I haven't been to ASIA
the thought of having my nuts squished in the US airport
by some bunny workin for the TSA
kinda kept me off the plane..
'just sayin

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here is one of a bull shot with a Taser.
www.break.com...

He don't look to happy when he gets up.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
When ever I see this kind of cruelty and complete inhumane behavior towards the defenseless, this is what comes to my mind:

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

Matrix.

We deserve a 2012 apocalypse scenario.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Not yet, no. 6 months from now will be my first trip. And I know I will not see millions of people beating and tasing each other, or killing animals in the streets. Generalizing an enormous group of people is unbelievably stupid.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
These are not little children pulling the legs off spiders these are what appear grow young people who should know better, payment due for joy at the pain and suffering of others, not a sparrow falls to earth that the Crreator does not know.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The gilrs are all so abnormal , miserable bunny... Hope that they will be punished by law.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So they got paid to do it? Anyone know by whom - or rather what agency? (I'll not go look at the video for more info.) Because I just don't believe this is one 'prank' video, I believe it's more than that.

The point I'm trying to get at is this - TPTB are going to do everything and anything to get control of the internet, especially YouTube, etc.

They’re also doing anything and everything to desensitize children to morals, feelings, and truly will go to all extents to rob them of their capacity to feel joy.

So, how can we kill two birds (bunnies) with one stone?

Well, you're seeing it now.

Pay a few emotionally handicapped kids to produce crush videos, etc - and finally after it all goes 'viral' someone in the public domain will set up a 'CRUSH' Act, and there ya go - no more YouTube, Internet freedom, etc etc...

Just one more piece of the sickening NWO/Control the population Pie.

peace

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

It's China? Remember the pictures of cages full of little kittens and cats packed with hundreds at a time being rounded up before the Olympics?

Disgusting people..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yup, 1.2 billion billion are cruel to kittens. Awesome stereotyping.

In America (and many countries) there are zoos where animals are caged ouside of their natural habitats, with nothing to do, but sit and be gawked at. These captive animals can often be seen pacing, rocking back and forth, and, at times, self-injuring. So by your logic, all Americans are disgusting people, because of this cruelty.
edit on 26-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't get how people are going on about how "China is sadistic" "Asia delights in torture" "These people have a degraded culture", etc., when the article in OP (and the title of this thread) is "Bunny-crushing videos stir CHINESE online anger". It was about how CHINESE people were disgusted and angered about these videos, and have embarked on a "flesh-hunt" to track down the perpetrators of this act in real life.

PS: I find cooked octopus to be very tasty.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

good point Silo
as you can see from the reactions on this thread
kinda like the Iraqis pullin babies from incubaters thing which turned out to be a lie....
who knows who produced this.
*4u

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join