It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning with anger: London streets in flames again as 25,000 go on rampage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Unfortunatley in the US we do not riot instead we snap one by one and commit mass murders, no unity to speak of

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

pax vobiscum...haha
wamba?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

First Ireland, now London... the streets of Europe seem to be on fire... How long before we see this in the US...? The reality is that this is all caused by the banksters who artificially control the volume of each currency.. First they wanted an expansion, now a contraction... but the key bond holders like Goldman Sachs and Rothchilds collect 100 cents on the dollar while Joe and Jane eat cake... Will the average Joe wake up? or will history repeat itself?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

cryptome.org...
On Cryptome they have great photos from the protest...
edit on 25-11-2010 by R_Clark because: I have added photos from Cryptome to support the article which are great!!

Thing is, America has never really followed Europes lead on these things, were a rather independent lot

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The headline being a very huge sensationalistic exageration aside. No London is not burning lol.

Go students!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i work with microwave and the only way to protect youself is by covering ones entire body with foil or some kind of metal. i recomend glooing foil to the inside of your clothing or better yet .use trash can lids to reflect it back at the cops.that way your brain and face are protected.once u get close enough break the horn off the machine or at least bend it until it kinks.this will cause the element inside to overload and maybe burn itself out

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

hahaha you mean you cook with a microwave right...like most people do??

I think andy hasnt taken his medication again...........the whole " they are out to get me" story are signs of a troubled mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

hahaha you mean you cook with a microwave right...like most people do??

I think andy hasnt taken his medication again...........the whole " they are out to get me" story are signs of a troubled mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
The headline being a very huge sensationalistic exageration aside. No London is not burning lol.

Go students!

Exactly, typical Daily Mai response to young people expressing their rights to protest. I thought it was great that there were kids as young as 14 out on the demonstrations. So some damage was done to a police van, that was conveniently parked on its own in the area where the protest was headed. I believe that was a move by the police to incite some violence which in turn gave them the ability to kettle the students and put an end further protesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
shame it keeps getting nasty, not that it will make the blindess bit of difference.

UK is broke and although I think most people would like to see free tuition it simply isn't possible with the Countries finances. Even if they did do a turnaround on this the money would have to be cut from somewhere else. Maybe we could cut free healthcare and make everyone pay for treatment?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pershing1973

Or maybe we should stop bailing out banks & handing out money to countries that do not need the handouts - India, Pakistan, ect

Andy1033 - Quit with this microwaving nonsense please. Did you have a bad experience with a microwave when you was little?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pershing1973

The money has to come from somewhere?? How about military spending. Does the UK actually have to follow the Americans into every modern war??

It seems to me there could be worse things you could do than spend some money on your children's higher education. At least that might bode well for your country's future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join