It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Real 9/11 Conspiracy is the one that makes you spend countless of hours debating (whether con or pro stance) on the Internet forums. This may reduce the amount of energy you have in your disposal...

It may be fun to debate, but judging from the emotion involved, it doesn't seem like a lot of fun. Some people have actually gone slightly mad and has lost the touch the reality due their relentless guest for the truth.

Besides, what is the point of this argument? If you are saying that 9/11 was an inside job, have you ever done anything actual which could make the difference in physical reality, rather than just debating on the Internet?

The only motif for this behaviour may be to spread the knowledge, so that there might some day be enough social momentum for collective action. But will that ever happen, or will this just be another "Kennedy" that may be solved in some distant future, when there's no one to punish left and the "revelation" itself goes much unnoticed?

Personally, it doesn't matter much whether it was or was not inside job. History and present is full of deception, and so will the future be. Instead of spending time in pretty much pointless argument, I'd spent my time more constructively - like making irrelevant threads like this

I mean, I can easily form my personal opinion about this matter, but do I have to tell it anyone? I guess not. But then again, I am not american.. Perhaps to an american (or iraqi or afghan) it makes difference.

Anyway, carry on the relentless debate, I just wanted to point out this one little thing. You are pretty much wasting your time and energy in debate. Even now quite likely millions of people think that 9/11 was somehow orchestrated by someone else than Ben Liden and his Taleban cronies, yet there is no change. So what it will require to make the change?

-v
edit on 25-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 9311

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thank you so much captain obvious! Why does every tom dick and harry get a new thread button on ATS? There are so many pointless posts here its amazing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think the point is to inform. The more people that become knowledgeable of the circumstances, and not what MSM have branded into our heads, the better chance that the truth will come out. Whatever that may be. Turn enough heads and raise enough 'quality' questions, along with the right person or group of people becoming aware, than perhaps something can and will get done at higher level.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
kennedy thingy hasn't been shed any light on since then nor today, nothing has ever been justified because we are the sheep running around and making the rich richer xD this web site is more like a "small hope" that it will, but NO nothing will happen until some "superhero" kills the elite who has screwed us for so long.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0Personally, it doesn't matter much whether it was or was not inside job.

Of course it matters. It matters a LOT. It matters to the 3000 innocent people murdered on 9/11. It matters to their families. It matters to me and it matters to millions of people around the world that care about humanity and its future on this planet. To not care, is to give up on hope. Without hope we have nothing.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I agree

What's relevant and what's not, is however a matter of opinion.

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Obviously it matters to you, not to me. I have already made my decision about this, and quite likely keep in this opinion unless some radical information pops up.

What I really meant (unless it is not obvious in the OP) that debating it on some internet forums is pretty vain. We will not ever find the unrefutable proof binding the whole story together.. So I just formed my opinion on the available information, but why should I keep repeating it to the next person who disagrees? He will probably disagree whatever happens.

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What conspiracy? Most people in the know, know who did it.
www.globalresearch.ca...
talks about the MASSIVE WORLDWIDE insider trading that went on pre 9/11 where not one person has been convicted.
What if they called it a conspiracy & nobody cared?
It is in the best interest of many in power around the world to go with the flow (America's way).

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Is breathing and nutrient uptake relevant to your survival? It seems that there is more to what is relevant than what is simply opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
The Real 9/11 Conspiracy is the one that makes you spend countless of hours debating (whether con or pro stance) on the Internet forums. This may reduce the amount of energy you have in your disposal...

It may be fun to debate, but judging from the emotion involved, it doesn't seem like a lot of fun. Some people have actually gone slightly mad and has lost the touch the reality due their relentless guest for the truth.

Besides, what is the point of this argument? If you are saying that 9/11 was an inside job, have you ever done anything actual which could make the difference in physical reality, rather than just debating on the Internet?

The only motif for this behaviour may be to spread the knowledge, so that there might some day be enough social momentum for collective action. But will that ever happen, or will this just be another "Kennedy" that may be solved in some distant future, when there's no one to punish left and the "revelation" itself goes much unnoticed?

Personally, it doesn't matter much whether it was or was not inside job. History and present is full of deception, and so will the future be. Instead of spending time in pretty much pointless argument, I'd spent my time more constructively - like making irrelevant threads like this

Did anything about the Kennedy assassination defy the laws of physics on a LARGE scale and therefore have to involve all of the engineering schools in the country? It is their fault that this business wasn't settled in six months.

www.youtube.com...

psik

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Why would Bush do this to America ? Why would he kill so many people ? What would he gain for this? It just seems somebody wants to blame the President for this and not the real culprits. These terrorist are planting bombs all over the world,, was our President involved in them also .? Just think if our Government could do this ? what else could they do. This conspirice theory is getting out of Hand. The Familys of those killed at 9/11 are being dishonoured with all this talk. So now they dont trust our Government. You can just bet they dont trust Obama.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join