It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do Aliens Perceive Humans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I know everyone's got their own view as to how alien beings perceive humans. There is a myriad of accounts where abductees and (supposed) aliens claim their view is the universal view. I probably heard it all, from veneration to laughing stock of the galaxy. It also depends on the alien, of course.

So, what is your take on that? Do you have any particular preference you think is the most accurate? And why did you choose that preference?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
as an emergency food source.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by somewhereisthetruth

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by rubbertramp
as an emergency food source.

Interesting. Why do you believe that?

I used to believe every reason under the sun, now I'm left with not knowing which one to believe.

Best just waiting to see me thinks

ETA: S&F for interest!

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 25-11-2010 by Spiro because: ETA

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dunno, let me go and ask one

who knows? they probably look at us like stupid monkeys, with guns and nukes.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
well, theirs plenty of ideas.
I think they just want to study and learn.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
link didnt work sorry

edit on 25-11-2010 by impostah because: fudged up link

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Probably as a work in progress.
I think any civilization here or from outer space most likely met with the same social and economic challanges.
War for example has created the necessity for some of our most amazing technology.
Our current government is a failed attempt at order and soon it will change drasticly and this process will repeat itself until we get it right or destoy ourselves. Im of the opinion that there are aliens and ufos that have visited this planet, with that said i speculate on there motives. It cant be to overtake us or destroy us or we would already be toast. So why else would they bother with the madness of this planet? The only logical solution i can come up with is they mean to help us grow and develope as we move out into space so instead of becoming a nuisance to the known galaxy we can contribute something with our distinctiveness and ingenuity

But then again what the hell do i know i just teach martial arts!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leemann123

I think they might have reached the limits of what anal probing can teach. LOL

just kidding no harm intended.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by takemetourleader

Probably as a work in progress.
I think any civilization here or from outer space most likely met with the same social and economic challanges.
War for example has created the necessity for some of our most amazing technology.
Our current government is a failed attempt at order and soon it will change drasticly and this process will repeat itself until we get it right or destoy ourselves. Im of the opinion that there are aliens and ufos that have visited this planet, with that said i speculate on there motives. It cant be to overtake us or destroy us or we would already be toast. So why else would they bother with the madness of this planet? The only logical solution i can come up with is they mean to help us grow and develope as we move out into space so instead of becoming a nuisance to the known galaxy we can contribute something with our distinctiveness and ingenuity

I like your thinking

Star for sure,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I would guess they regard us as aliens.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

To Serve Man

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They probably have gambling lines on us.

The Grey's are pissed WW3 hasn't happened yet, as they bet the andromedan's that it would have happened in the 60's during the cold war. The andromedan's parlayed it, and now the grey's have until 2011. Andromedan's bet on 2012... soo...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If I had to take a guess I'd imagine that they see us as mostly confusing.

I know that if I think about it long enough I start to get confused by most things on this planet myself.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you look at a caucasion, a black, and a chinese person they are all very different. Science tells us not enough time has elaspsed through natural history for these vast differences to occur. We are created in someones image, you better believe that. Why are they here? Why does anyone do what they do, everyone has their own reasons, unique to the individuals free will. If I had the knowledge and ability to create a new species, why wouldnt I? Just look how popular the labradoodle is and where did that come from...someones idea...just syain.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One of the most interesting comments about how ETs perceive humans was made by Dr. Dan Burisch.

In his first Project Camelot interview he talked about his own abduction experience and how he may have had a soul transfer from the son of a Majestic member. Okay, that's over the top, but this is what he said about how the ETs look at us:

They look at us as no more than, ah... containers or... cylinders, almost. Almost like beakers full of material, electromagnetic material. And so they were trying to save, store, his energy if you will... [voice off camera]... Right. Marci has suggested the word vessels. Right.

The full transcript and videos are available here.

edit on 25-11-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The reptilian race consider us as a food source. The benevolents see as ONE human race, not white, black or asian. ONE race. We are considered royalty to them.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
The reptilian race consider us as a food source. The benevolents see as ONE human race, not white, black or asian. ONE race. We are considered royalty to them.

It was the serpent that gave mankind knowledge, the other ones want blind obedience and wiped out all mankind with the flood. Don't be so quick to choose this time around

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
sounds right to me, be careful what you consider truth, as for my self, i trust no one.

i swear if i see one of the little buggers, i gonna come out swinging.
edit on 25-11-2010 by vjr1113 because: sp

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think it depends on the species,but overall I would say their attitude between humans is Curious. They maybe watching us out of sheer amazement of life,or observing us as an experiment that has flourished.Or they could be our saviors from an unknown species.To summarize,they obviously arnt hostile,so they are just observers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join