It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alton Towers Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Good evening,

This photo was taken on 28 July 2003 at Alton Towers amusement park in the UK. The photo was taken by us after exiting a ride named Hex. The ride is based in part of the mansion/house/towers and exits into the area in the photo. We were the first people off the ride and did not see anyone else there. The bit we are looking at is the blue object in the middle. It looks like someone sitting down with their head bowed/missing

We sent the photo to Alton Towers but they could not establish what it is. That obviously does not mean it is anything but normal.

I have also attached a second photo taken a year after so you can see without the 'thing' there.

I am sure it is 'something' but not sure what.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry, just looks like an item of clothing wrapped around the base of the cherub statue to me

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
To me it looks like some sort of bag, perhaps a camera bag, with the strap hanging down. Hard to tell in this photo.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I agree, appears that one of the cherubs got a little chilly.
Where's the photo of the gargoyle wearing earmuffs?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I dont see anything.

Elaborate on the location please.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

This is what the OP said:

The bit we are looking at is the blue object in the middle. It looks like someone sitting down with their head bowed/missing

Here is what I assume they are referring to:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c18589c4434.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyway, In regards to what it is, it's clearly not paranormal. It looks more like a piece of clothing (or something of that nature) if anything..

(Of course this is just my opinion)
edit on 25-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well it doesn't really help that the photos aren't from the exact same angle, but yeah, doesn't look particularly mysterious to me. Even the guys on ghost hunters wouldn't get excited by this

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The third statue (second behind blue thing) look cut off. Photoshop'?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
cool. thanks for the input.

There is definitely a difference in the two photos and yes it is the blue thing in the middle. looking at it, it could be a jacket or something, although i did not notice anything at the time.

Probably is just that oh and by the way....its not photoshopped as i do not even have a clue on tech stuff on pics.

new topics

top topics

join