It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Mask Comic NEW FREE Ipad App

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well the guys behind ATS (and of course myself) have been working on other ways to get "Adventures in Conspiracy" in to the hands of people, and today there is a brand new way to get it.

Apple sales have reported selling millions of Ipads across the world, and one of the coolest things they do is "view digital comics" in proper size through various apps.

Well, thanks to ATS, my comic is now offered in app form and FOR FREE (something I'm very proud of). So, if you have an Ipad, and are looking to get a new App for it, may I suggest grabbing TheATScomic here-

FREE Adventures in Conspiracy Ipad Comic App

The app delivers all issues in traditional comic format (no movement, no audio, just a clean good old fashioned comic form), and its pretty cool (IMHO).

Mr Mask? We have an App for THAT!

PS- Anyone getting their hands on this please hook me up with your insight on the product. I don't have an ipad and would like to know how it feels/looks/runs for you.

PSS- Forgive the shameless plug for the App...I just wanted to bring it to the attention of those who may want to use it, and also give a heads up to those who may be getting an Ipad for Christmas or whatever.

PSSS- Thanks to ATS, Joe (my hero), and the Three Amigos for helping me get my comic out there and for all the support, design and efforts they have helped me with. I appreciate it!

PSSSS- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THANKS to everyone watching/reading the comic...after all, its you guys/girls that make it possible for me to keep working on this project. I am overly grateful for your participation!

Thanks all!

MM
edit on 25-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Masky... Have you sold out to the hype???

Has Steve Jobs bought you too???

Henceforth I shall call you imask and then I will taunt non-literate internet kids to jailbreak you!

Other that that... Great to see your awesome work getting a larger audience! Your work deserves as much of an audience as ATS can get for it! Well done iMask!!!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Mr Mask

Masky... Have you sold out to the hype???

Well, seeing as my friends, family, audience and EVEN MY ENEMIES, can get this for free...I'm suggesting that Steve Jobs has sold out to ME! Bwahahaha!

No?

Has Steve Jobs bought you too???

Unfortunately Steve doesn't have that kind of money. Poor guy.

Henceforth I shall call you imask and then I will taunt non-literate internet kids to jailbreak you!

Yknow, I've been an Apple user for over 15 years and love their computers. I have used them to make movies, clips, pictures, music, even this comic...So, if I'm gunna be called "imask", I guess I deserve it.

Other that that... Great to see your awesome work getting a larger audience! Your work deserves as much of an audience as ATS can get for it! Well done iMask!!!

~Heff

Thank you Heffy!!! That is the goal...I'm a big fan/supporter of free stuff, and free art...and the boys behind ATS did a great job making this APP and kept it free as I wanted. I'm both impressed and thankful.

See you in chat you awesome ATS-er you!

MM

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

HEY wheres my ANDROID APP!

Glad your finally done bud, look forward to seeing more work from ya , congrats!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It was very exciting to work on the ATS comic app for Mr.Mask. The comic app with officially be in the App store within 10days from now. We had to resubmit the apps because it didn't adhere to certain Human Interface protocols put forward by Apple.

If demand is there, we can put together an android application for the members here at ATS, but for now it's only going to be an ipad exclusive due to it being a natural fit for comic books. We'll keep everybody posted in this thread and try to answer any additional questions.

Thank you

EDIT: Just found the app in the itunes store. TheATSComic if you can download it, get it!!!!
edit on 25-11-2010 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

CONGRATS MAN! When are you gonna make an app for I phones 4G cause I have that and I think it would be really neat!

Happy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

You have an iphone 4g?
We're applying some tweaks to the current comic. Once we've nailed a zoom function that doesn't crash the app every time, we'll release the comic book for the smaller screens.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Mr Mask

HEY wheres my ANDROID APP!

Glad your finally done bud, look forward to seeing more work from ya , congrats!

Thank you, thank you!

I'm afraid I don't know how to even use a cell phone, never mind make these magical apps.

But, as long as people keep reading/watching/supporting the comic, it will continue to come, and possibly even arrive for the ANDROID.

Kinda scary when I think about it.

MM

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Mr Mask

CONGRATS MAN! When are you gonna make an app for I phones 4G cause I have that and I think it would be really neat!

Happy Thanksgiving!

ATSmediaPro makes all the technical cool things involved with the comic. I can't take credit for the animations and apps, he is my hero actually.

We been brainstorming and working on new ideas together and plan t keep rolling out new stuff as long as there is an audience willing to read/watch the comic.

So I hope in the future we can also tackle this weird G4 thing you speak of! Ha!

Thanks sir for the compliments and the post!

MM

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
HEY MASKY, nice work! though i am not fortunate enough to
own an ipad i am looking forward to "adventures in conspiracy PT3"
on the ATS media outlet.
massive fan.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
HEY MASKY, nice work! though i am not fortunate enough to
own an ipad i am looking forward to "adventures in conspiracy PT3"
on the ATS media outlet.
massive fan.

Part 3 is almost done! I've had a few set backs slowing down progress, but its getting there and will be released soon in all three formats "app/movie/traditional-comic-format" as soon as its finished. I really hope you like it...there is a bit of fear that comes with sharing these installments- but so far the membership here has been very kind and supportive and I THANK YOU all for that.

I don't have an Ipad either, don't feel bad. HA!

Thanks again for enjoying the work me and Joe have been putting down...we both are very excited to move forward with it.

MM

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Sir Joe!!!

I don't ever feel I thank you enough for your time and energy, and your talents. So, sign yourself up for a million high-fives and a few "YOU FRICKEN ROCK(s)"!!!!

Thanks for building this app, and of course thanks for making the movies for the comic.

MM
edit on 26-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well, in the first day of the app being offered for download, over 100 downloads happened! Great first day! Sure...its not millions...but its over 100, and that's pretty awesome news for me.

If anyone here downloaded it and got to check it out first hand, I'd love to know what you thought. Was it simple to use? Did it work to your liking? Was it smooth page flipping with no hassle? Would you have insight to what you'd like to see added or removed?

If anyone here downloaded it and used it, I'd very much like to hear your views on the product.

Thanks again for anyone who supports this project. I so appreciate each and every one of you who read/watch the comic.

Thanks!

MM

edit on 28-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Mr. Mask, you are truely a talented individual.

edit on 28-11-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Mr. Mask, you are truely a talented individual.

edit on 28-11-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Stop that!

And thank you sir...I try very hard to be useful and fun.

Rarely I hit the mark...but often enough to not get killed for what I am (yet?).

heh.

THANK YOU AGAIN...from the bottom of my heartless chest.

MM

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
TheATSComic app is getting an update, already!

Zoom Support:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/945a7a137147.jpg[/atsimg]

Side View Support:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f8bcfa4ba5e.jpg[/atsimg]

Iphone Support:
It's coming shortly after the iPad update get's posted

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

DUDE!!! THAT IS SO SWEET!!!

Great news and I'm loving the side-view and zoom options. Great stuff. I love it.

And did you just say and Iphone app is in the works? That's super cool...most of my buddies own an Iphone now, and keep telling me they want to see the comic on their phone, or that they always want to show somebody the comic won the phone.

Sweeeet. Good news and great progress.

CYBER-HIGH-FIVE!

Joe my hero.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

this is probably too late as you've probably found a solution, but if that's not the case perhaps something similar to this

cinexplayer-for-ipad-on-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hacked

there is a link to a pdf with the complete tutorial
www....(nolink)/?i1pa7smxl56wh7k

downloading app now

new topics

top topics

join