It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America on the path to 'permanent war'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

"You Betcha!" It seems like we're living the propaganda campaign that the United States used against the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was planning on spreading communism by force one country at a time. The shoe is now on the other foot.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

"You Betcha!" It seems like we're living the propaganda campaign that the United States used against the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was planning on spreading communism by force one country at a time. The shoe is now on the other foot.

The shoe always was on the other foot, if you lived in Russia.

The nukes used on Japan were a demonstration to the Russians, and every Russian knew it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
its been permanent throughout most of the history of the u.s.. Just more publicised now .. Only thing u.s does is bring death and destruction wherever it goes and develops new ways of killing ..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I saw this on CNN the other day. Interesting read. However, we have been in some kind of war or another for ages. We are not on the road to it, we are there my friends. I have just learned to take the love of my family to keep me smiling and not frown on the worlds bullcrap. I will live my life and take care of my kids no matter what happens!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If you haven't read George Orwell's novel '1984', or read it a long time ago, read it now. It will make you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join