It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The feedlot...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
thisis a very hot forum right now discussing big issues important to big players. So think I i can be forgiven for looking over my shoulder when I 'm finding difficulty logging on and posting with my system: curious to see if there were any"net issues" I "googer'ed" Above top secret blocked? and got the following:
usahitman.com...
I don't know how to verify this as of yet.(Hi guys how's the weather in Virginia??)but it is interesting none the less.

AboveTopSecret.com COINTELPRO?
Posted by USAHM News on November 7, 2010 in Become Aware | 0 Comment

Well I have been looking at Abovetopsecret.com Forums for awhile now.. I found this website about 3 years ago I have been always researching the threads and information people put up but little more than a year ago I decided to make this website… We only posted some of the ATS threads that we liked and thought were good. I had the link to the article at the bottom but I found out later that wasn’t good enough.. I had to have the posters username and the link at the top.. So before I could fix anyone them with the correct “ownership titles” My site was wiped off the net with all the posts deleted and it didn’t work for like a week. No response from my hosting company, I emailed them many of times and when I tried to re-upload my database that I stored all the time, It told me that I couldn’t complete this action, it’s like they blocked me from doing that…Weird.. So I started thinking about ATS and wondering if they were some type of COINTELPRO or some government disinfo project… I began to search this on the web and found many interesting things about this subject.. Here are some things I found…

From this Forum…

After being censored on ATS myself, I did some research and found the following information :

I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.
IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I’m more than concerned.

AboveTopSecret.com – Disinfo Stooges?

A while ago I posted about an interesting encounter between abovetopsecret.com, as reported by Laura Knight-Jadczyk in her blog. Now it appears that a lawyer acting on behalf of ATS tried to get the Signs of the Times server shut down by using strong arm intimidation tactics. And this from a so-called “conspiracy site” with the motto of “Deny Ignorance”!

I’ve been an interested reader of SOTT for some time, but this latest episode really has me wondering if they’re on to something here. Why is a site that claims to be the “#1 conspiracy discussion portal on the ‘net” getting so upset over a piece of 9-11 analysis d
usahitman.com...

Commernt added:
Its way too easy to forget you're not in some local beer hall talking to local
"towny" community members Or you are; but the people in the trench coats and fedoras at the next table may not play nice.

edit on 25-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
well this makes me feel just bit better: (i.e It wasn't just me).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join