It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Power, People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So many with brains have no brain power.

The power of a brain is wisdom.

Making use of what you understand, means you're wise.

Many of you online reveal that you make no use of growing languages. In fact, none of you will write or speak english. Instead, you are against english right when you see !it! GROWING.

When I reveal a growth in how english is meant, you will get upset.

!I! !am! !the! !one!

^ Hate this english that is showing growth, don't you? This is a reason many have aged awful and waxed gross in common FACTS concerning what are growing languages.

The fancy writers and speakers are the best. Not you all which are intentionally against growth in language.

I want you which claim to not be against growing languages, to write something in a reply that shows you are with the free growth in your language. Otherwise, stay boxed in and complianing with false swears toward people who do write or speak how freely should with their growing language.

If the world were divided... the waxed gross on one side couldn't advance, but the best on the other side could advance GRACEFULLY.

Until next time, my awfully aged, try swearing more harder that english is not a growing language. Try harder in telling someone off when rather you are trying to keep english DEAD and non-fruitful.
I don't have to meet your being weak with non-authentic, DEAD english, how about you meet my being strong with authentic, LIVING english?

A !toast! to the fruitful and beautiful only. To the depths of !hell! if you are non-fruitful and ugly. My brain power is moving you waxed gross wimps. This is brain power!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

I don't understand your message.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I dont get your reply. Make clear.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
~I dig it~

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
lol
2nd line
edit on 25-11-2010 by bulletproof_monk because: 2nd line

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Are you talking about the conformity that rules among the people when it comes to communication?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by expedionphi

Nope. But no body puts a cap on growing languages.

Or else, provide a name, then see what I will tell.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
Making use of what you understand, means you're wise.

Unless the thing you understand is something negative like fighting, personal insults, lies, deception etc etc.

That is stupidity and selfishness, not wisdom.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Fighting is not negative.

How else will you DEFEND yourself if you use no wisdom from understanding others fights?

That is that awfully aged speak you wrote, if you ask me.

You can use what you listed as all negative in an advantage. If you understand that someone threatened your life, I bet you will use what you understand to gain an advantage, as in call the police. Right? Correct? So please, don't try knocking use of ANY understanding.

If you are non-fruitful, you might as well state that clear. But then, what you may be looking to do wont fly, now will it?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX

!I! !am! !the! !one!

^ Hate this english that is showing growth, don't you?

Are you saying that the above improper and over use of punctuation is growth? And indicates brain power?
By the same token then, the texty ways of communicating is growth as well? As well as brain power? UB4 it, it B Gr8? and something that makes one wise?
I am all for creativity in the language, and regardless of what you or I do, the language will evolve. Spanglish anyone?

I am really not sure that I understand the point of your post....
Should we advance the language by being overly wordy, vague and hard to comprehend?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

When I read this thread the first thing that sprang to mind was a quote by Robert Anton Wilson,

"Is", "is." "is"—the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment.

Probably explains my overwhelming desire to replace "is" with "seems," and here up until now I had thought it was just an idiosyncratic quirk.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think it's more a problem of laziness than brain power. How many are interested in communicating in a precise way? We have enough words, but how many use them with accuracy in mind? A lack of accuracy in choosing precise words makes communication fuzzy and diffuse. No wonder people misunderstand each other. It's just like anything else...you can't make them do the work if they don't want to put out the effort. You can't legislate excellence. The brain has the consistency of jello, but one way it IS like a muscle is that the more you use it, the stronger it gets. Use it or lose it.
edit on 11/26/2010 by deadred because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/26/2010 by deadred because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would err on the side of overcommunicating and using too many words than undercommunicating and using not enough.

I have to assume that English isn't the first language of the OP because his communication sucks.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Your reading skills suck. That's how come many do not use understanding, especially the understanding by the reading skills gained through school.

You apply no reading skill, then you get what you deserve: the look I CALL AWFULLY AGED.

If you write with a lack of a comma, I, being decent and wise will USE my reading skill. That means I will read it as if there is a comma there rather than be parasitic how MANY wimpy types are.

!i! !am! !Your! !Spoken! !Truth!

new topics

top topics

join