It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

1.000 years old Inca artifact proven to be a replica of an ancient aircraft.

page: 5
77
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Awsome !! Star for Yousa. A flag also because this is one of those stories that have fact and help convince people like my sister that the main stream media is keeping folks in the dark and lying to them .

I noticed that the craft have some different locations for the "Propulsion System" seems to be on top. Like magentic field points instead of our smoke belching tail pipe designs


I suggest you read the summarized and translated version of the Vymanika Shastra, an ancient Vedic aeronautical treated, depicting the crafts used by the Vedas, the "star gods" of ancient India. If ain't wrong, this treated is part of Samarangana Sutradhara, a series of books that were scrutinized by Aeronautical Society of India, as real evidence of highly advanced aerial vehicles in ancient times.

Vymanika Shastra





posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I appreciate the similarities! But they look like replicas of flying fish. Most of all the "craft" have mouths.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I really try to keep an open mind about these things. I have heard many opinions on what these are and I have to admit, the Flying Fish looks like the most plausible to me. That being said I do believe we had technology in the past that we still haven't found out about to this day. Plus I am convinced that even if the evidence was out there, TPTB would not necessarily be all that willing to acknowledge it. I have a cousin who is an Archaeology Professor and he told me once, that to change something that has long been held as a fact, even if new evidence makes it seem invalid, is difficult to overturn because the new evidence must be even more compelling than the old standard. They don't want to keep flip flopping on things. That is why, even though there is strong evidence that Vikings beat Columbus to America, generally he still gets credit, because TPTB decided to change it from "discovered" to "initiated constant trade and contact." May not seem right, but it keeps them from rewriting the history books every 4 or 5 years.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I thought we were talking about the little gold birds/fish/um, planes, not giant Indian spaceships.

Say, don't some people think that when someone's weak allegation is so totally busted and they're left with greasy hands, grasping for straws, they often will entirely switch subjects in some futile attempt to change the subject ... as if you now must disprove X, because you obviously couldn't prove Y? It's just a question.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish
 


I would agree completely with you and I shall throw in some facts to encourage the thought process.

Let us take an F-16 for instance. The engine is place mid aircraft and the center of gravity is brought well back toward the middle of the aircraft. This allows for extreme maneuverability; however, this is also a very unstable flight characteristic. The aircraft is kept stable by its fly-by-wire system allowing a computer to correct the movements in the flight surfaces. This keeps the aircraft from tearing itself apart during maneuvers. So, how does this unstable airframe translate to a remote controlled model F-16? It is quite simple really, you place more weight in the nose as to bring the center of gravity forward. Now we have an aircraft quite to scale and yet very different.

The same can be said for the B-2. The flying wing design only works because you have a computer keeping it in the air. As of right now there is only one remote controlled aircraft without any form of vertical stabilization and that was put together by RCPOWERS (youtube if need be). This is only in the last couple years as well.

The point here is model aircraft are a very different animal from the real ones.

I wont say I unsubscribe from entertaining the thought of "ancient aliens" but this is in no way proof. Just looking at the items in question is enough to be "compelling".



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
silly old stuff. If they're not birds why do they have eyes and teeth?



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 

BTW...again, like I pointed out with the thread title here, the "1,000 years"....the timeline doesn't match up with historical records. Same with Sitchin, and his "nibiru". IF it was going to "be here" in year 2085, then travelling at normal orbita velocity, it would have to be close enough (like, Neptune's orbit distance, or so) to be observed from Earth. It isn't seen, by ANYONE.


I don't know what circles your uninformed self travels in, but I would suggest you open your eyes and get to readin' a little on ATS. Were you to do so, you'd soon find out there's not one, but two bodies, larger than Venus, currently residing somewhere between Venus and the Sun! There's a moon-sized space station just on the other side of the asteroid belt. There's multiple threads indicating the presence of brown dwarves, all throughout our solar system. (Of course, the brown dwarves are freebies because since we can't see them, there's no possible way for us to know of their existence within our little solar system
). So, as you can see, Nibiru could easily be here and in a bunch of prime locations. That's easy. But apparently a large portion of the remainder of the universe is here as well. The more, the merrier, I say!



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard


Something terrible must have happened thousands of years ago globally; forcing us to collective amnesia totally forgetting what we’ve had.


Something called "Council of Nicea". Anyway, on India these memories are not forgotten and if you are enable to read Sanskrit, you can find hundreds of scriptures depicting the "star gods", their wars and flying machines. It's just interesting that the Indian governments never suppressed these facts from the people, like happened in the Middle East and in the Western.


Dont forget

Library of Alexandria that could of explained alot of our Ancient World but was Burnt Down because of Religion

EXAMPLE
Piri Reis Maps Claimed parts of the Map were Copied from Ancient 2000 year old Maps from the Library of Alexandria

and Nazi Scientist of the Thule ? Vril Society that went to INDIA and ASIA searching for Blueprints About
a Flying Machine

(from the Grayfalcon Site )
DISC AIRCRAFT OF THE THIRD REICH (1922-1945 and Beyond)
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

but what if those Nazi Crafts were Created from those Ancient text or Even back engineered Alien Technology
what if Those Flying Machine Crafts became Dimensional Time Traveler Crafts Would it it explain the Ancient Art from Privative Cave Paintings to 17th Century art . and the Unexplained Structure Anomaly's or was it Beings from another World .. or Just US

Either Way From this Video Alone explains alot ! of the Start of Belief GOD Culture & Religion
I Posted this Before but for those that have missed this Video enjoy

How God & Religion was Created



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
I thought we were talking about the little gold birds/fish/um, planes, not giant Indian spaceships.

Say, don't some people think that when someone's weak allegation is so totally busted and they're left with greasy hands, grasping for straws, they often will entirely switch subjects in some futile attempt to change the subject ... as if you now must disprove X, because you obviously couldn't prove Y? It's just a question.


Who is busted here???? I posted a video with an authentic video proving that the ancient Inca aircraft-like artifact is indeed a scaled model of an actual aircraft. I've seen a couple of skeptics trying to discredit it with babbling and insults. Is this your concept of "getting busted with greasy hands"???? Seriously????

And I used ancient Vedic scriptures as reference to corroborate the theory of the Ancient Astronauts and make the video more credible. How can I possibly be "switching the subject"???? You skeptics and debunker-wannabes are getting more and more pathetic.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


If we folow the basic theory of - If it looks like a fish and tastes like a fish, it most probably is a fish.
Thus if it looks like a plane, flies like a plane then it is most likely to be a plane.
Easy really.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


You cannot say "definitely".

There is no proof other than your own personal interpretation of the objects and art is "definitely" open to interpretation.

And unless you have the artist who created said objects around to ask them what the objects are depicting, all one can do is speculate as to what they might be. So you cannot say "definitely" to any of this. (unless someone builds a time machine)


ps: I really enjoy watching the "ancient aliens" series, but those guys sometimes really stretch things. I'm pretty open minded, but they still have yet to provide any proof beyond speculative theories.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
why does it have eyes and teeth?
ever hear of the flying tigers
no I guess you haven't



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard


Something terrible must have happened thousands of years ago globally; forcing us to collective amnesia totally forgetting what we’ve had.


Something called "Council of Nicea". Anyway, on India these memories are not forgotten and if you are enable to read Sanskrit, you can find hundreds of scriptures depicting the "star gods", their wars and flying machines. It's just interesting that the Indian governments never suppressed these facts from the people, like happened in the Middle East and in the Western.


Dont forget

Library of Alexandria that could of explained alot of our Ancient World but was Burnt Down because of Religion

EXAMPLE
Piri Reis Maps Claimed parts of the Map were Copied from Ancient 2000 year old Maps from the Library of Alexandria

and Nazi Scientist of the Thule ? Vril Society that went to INDIA and ASIA searching for Blueprints About
a Flying Machine

(from the Grayfalcon Site )
DISC AIRCRAFT OF THE THIRD REICH (1922-1945 and Beyond)
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

but what if those Nazi Crafts were Created from those Ancient text or Even back engineered Alien Technology
what if Those Flying Machine Crafts became Dimensional Time Traveler Crafts Would it it explain the Ancient Art from Privative Cave Paintings to 17th Century art . and the Unexplained Structure Anomaly's or was it Beings from another World .. or Just US

Either Way From this Video Alone explains alot ! of the Start of Belief GOD Culture & Religion
I Posted this Before but for those that have missed this Video enjoy

How God & Religion was Created





Nice call!!! It's a fact that the Nazi did several travels across Tibet, seeking for ancient scriptures of Vedic aeronautics. There's no coincidence that the German secret UFOs had such names as "Thule" referring to Lemuria Ultima Thule and "Vrill" referring to a specific energy source used by Vimanas, that's mentioned in the Samarangana Sutradhara. Also some nazi prototypes as the "Andromeda" are just identical to some types of Vimanas, what suggests these ancient scriptures were used by the Nazi.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
so a picture of a pyramid might be a mountain
so then there are no such thing as pyramids
yup nothing to see here move along

and people who post that the op can't steer his thread the way he wants
to counter some of the more ridiculous rebuttles..
is well... ridiculous
ignore deniance
edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


They look like planes alright just as heiroglyphics on the pyramid walls. Since no actual artificial aeroplane parts have been unearthed that date back to those times, it would be fair to conclude that some people could see into the future ie our times and replicated them in artifacts or paintings.
Erich von daniken, pl note.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


You cannot say "definitely".

There is no proof other than your own personal interpretation of the objects and art is "definitely" open to interpretation.

And unless you have the artist who created said objects around to ask them what the objects are depicting, all one can do is speculate as to what they might be. So you cannot say "definitely" to any of this. (unless someone builds a time machine)


ps: I really enjoy watching the "ancient aliens" series, but those guys sometimes really stretch things. I'm pretty open minded, but they still have yet to provide any proof beyond speculative theories.


I can't say it's "definitely" a scaled aircraft, after a blatant flight test, but when a mainstream archeologist says it's "definitely" a "ceremonial bird", It's ok and acceptable??? Regarding that the mainstream scholars ALSO hadn't any Inca artist around them, to confirm it. So that they ALSO are speculating.
Based in this reasoning, I'm still using the word "definitely". And honestly, if you are fighting 2.000 years of lies and disinformation, and you don't "stretch" the things a little bit, to make your points, you are gonna lose the cause.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


They look like planes alright just as heiroglyphics on the pyramid walls. Since no actual artificial aeroplane parts have been unearthed that date back to those times, it would be fair to conclude that some people could see into the future ie our times and replicated them in artifacts or paintings.
Erich von daniken, pl note.



No ancient craft was unearthed 'cause they weren't piloted by ordinary people. There wasn't a "commercial flight line" operating in ancient times. The crafts were used by an extraterrestrial elite and depicted in steles or fancy artifacts, by a couple of religious priests, scribes and royal bloodlines, in the case of Meso-Americans.
edit on 11/26/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


Too bad. You still haven't realized that Sitchin was a fraud?

How many sources will it take, before your trust in him is finally broken, as his true nature is revealed? I know, it's hard, once you have "believed" in something someone said, to find that they were either lying for profit, or just plain crazy.

You should read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Still waiting, BTW, for that "proof", as promised it this thread's title?? "Ancient aircraft" that had eyes?? :shk:

The consensus seems to be far, far away from that contention (aircraft), for many other reasons too. Small pieces of gold jewelry do NOT "proof" make.



Yeah Like the Flying Tiger P40s Right Weed Whacker ! as they did not have Teeth & Eyes ! on those Planes

From the Era Pre WW2





another



edit on 26-11-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
silly old stuff. If they're not birds why do they have eyes and teeth?






IMO it's very plausible that the Inca artists were depicting air intakes by "mouths" and windows, hatches or even probing lights by "eyes".
edit on 11/26/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/26/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The Inca civilization was one of the smartest at the time. The landscapes and geographical features in and around these people cities made them ready for just about anything, from invasion to natural disasters. The knowledge these people had was uncanny for their time, much like all the others (Aztec, Mayan, yadda yadda). Now, the one thing people had back then more than anything else was time. Time to learn, time to achieve, and time to master. You wouldn't give a toddler a paint brush to draw your portrait (unless that toddlers gifted). What I am getting at is, if they wanted to make a piece of art resembling something (ei. a bird, bug or fish) that is what you would get. In this case my opinion is, the artist created what he saw.




top topics



 
77
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join