It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.000 years old Inca artifact proven to be a replica of an ancient aircraft.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I have a logical question, since it seems a contra-indication to modern-era (since Roswell, anyway) sightings and descriptions of "UFOs", that are attributed to being extraterrestrial in origin.

First, a snippet of your comment:

Who said the Incas built aircrafts??? They built golden scaled replicas to mimic the actual crafts they saw.

OK, fair enough. Let's go from that assumption.

I presume you are inferring that a society of non-technological people would see flying craft (what WE today understand, aerodynamically, and associate) and thus make small "charms" or other gold representations of them, in mimicry and "awe" (perhaps even some religious overtones involved...but, we won't go there....)...

OK...well, problem is the thinking, in this, is a bit TOO conventional. Meaning, in the lore of ET visitation, their sophisticated technology is WAY, WAY beyond the need for aerodynamics, and the form and structure that we use, today, in our airplanes. Even, in our Space Shuttle design. IT is a compromise design...since wings, and other flight surfaces that work in an atmosphere are superfluous in a vacuum...BUT, the STS is meant to be reusable, and controllable on entry...to 'transition' to a 'glider', essentially.

The point I am trying to make, here, is this: A species from off-planet that is capable of (presumably) some sort of "faster-than-light" transit technology (this also is presumed, isn't it? To traverse the many light years' distance?).

In order to have that level of technology, one would think they would NOT need to design the vehicles that traverse within the atmosphere in the ways that 20th century HUMANS developed!! I mean, their methods, techniques, etc would be far more advanced, n'est pas?? Exotic "anti-grav" ways to move, and hover, etc.

Just ponder on that, for a while......

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
FanS
To build a scale model and have it fly?
by accident?
when it took modern man so much work and trial and error?
and death

Thats like the " 9 million monkeys typing for 9 million years would accidentally write the bible"
if it IS the case that the model planes were an accident..then maybe the bible was writen by nine million monkeys...

I don't think it took all 9 million monkeys to write the bible...probably about 20 over a few years.

-sorry..couldn't resist-

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

The burden of proof is on the TV series "Ancient Astronauts".They need to prove to me the Inca artifacts are representing actual ancient aircraft.
Using modern flight technology and techniques is not going to do for me especially when the Inca practically worshiped the Guitar fish.It is not lost on me they would immortalize it in sculpture.
To take that away from them and say their beloved icons are "representing actual ancient aircraft's".which by the way there is no proof they had any knowledge of aviation beyond birds and insects let alone build and fly aircraft.

They need to prove it TO YOU!!! Well this test was made in 1997. Maybe you want to do some survey to find out how many people, since then, have been convinced that they actually proved what you refuse to accept. Like I said before, just narrow minded skepticism biases that no way discredit this test. You can keep trying... Go ahead... "stylized guitar fish", "stylized dragons", "ceremonial flying monkeys" whatever you want....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I am sorry....did I miss part of the plot?? (It's like, when you go to see a movie, and drink too much diet soda...and you THINK you picked a slow part to go pee....BUT you miss something really, really important to the plot.....)...

Well this test was made in 1997..

What "test", exactly??

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You would rather believe the Inca created gold artifacts modeling some advanced technology then something they just so happened to eat every day?
That's what you want, then that's what you get.The difference is I know they have seen guitar fish but I have seen zero evidence" they" have seen any advanced modern aircraft.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I have a logical question, since it seems a contra-indication to modern-era (since Roswell, anyway) sightings and descriptions of "UFOs", that are attributed to being extraterrestrial in origin.

Who said the Incas built aircrafts??? They built golden scaled replicas to mimic the actual crafts they saw.

I presume you are inferring that a society of non-technological people would see flying craft (what WE today understand, aerodynamically, and associate) and thus make small "charms" or other gold representations of them, in mimicry and "awe" (perhaps even some religious overtones involved...but, we won't go there....)...

OK...well, problem is the thinking, in this, is a bit TOO conventional. Meaning, in the lore of ET visitation, their sophisticated technology is WAY, WAY beyond the need for aerodynamics, and the form and structure that we use, today, in our airplanes. Even, in our Space Shuttle design. IT is a compromise design...since wings, and other flight surfaces that work in an atmosphere are superfluous in a vacuum...BUT, the STS is meant to be reusable, and controllable on entry...to 'transition' to a 'glider', essentially.

The point I am trying to make, here, is this: A species from off-planet that is capable of (presumably) some sort of "faster-than-light" transit technology (this also is presumed, isn't it? To traverse the many light years' distance?).

In order to have that level of technology, one would think they would NOT need to design the vehicles that traverse within the atmosphere in the ways that 20th century HUMANS developed!! I mean, their methods, techniques, etc would be far more advanced, n'est pas?? Exotic "anti-grav" ways to move, and hover, etc.

You need to go deep in the theory of the ancient astronaut to see the mistakes you are making in your analysis. The main ancient Meso-American cultures, Aztecs, Incas and Mayans, claimed have been raised and taught by Caucasian-like bearded "star gods". Their most famous masters: Quetzalcoatl aka Kukulkan and Viracocha, plus the black giants known as Olmecs.
Zecharia Sitchin found in his long years of researchers in Mesopotamian tablets, texts that made him come to conclude that Quetzalcoatl was no other than Toth, the engineer "god" of Egyptians. We can assume that the caucasian like bearded "gods" of the Meso-Americans, were the same Anunnaki of Sumerians, Vedas of Hindu-Aryans and Neter of Egyptians. Lets remember all similar megalithic pyramids and temples, built in massive rocks, spread all over Mexico, Andes, Persian Gulf, Asia... Structures that our modern technology can't reproduce. The point I'm trying to make is that, these "star gods" already were living on Earth for thousands of years. This planet was their home in the antediluvian times, in the times of Atlantis and Lemuria, but they left the planet during the cataclysm and came back to rise Sumer, after the last ice age. It seems to me, that they had aircrafts to regular flight in our atmosphere. If the Anunnaki arrived on Earth 450.000 years ago and lived here more time than we live, I assume they used conventional aircrafts more than gigantic vehicles. Maybe our modern aircrafts are just flashes of memory of ancient times. If you doubt, take a good look at this stele of Abydos temple in Egypt:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6ad7d8429fc.jpeg[/atsimg]

These are definitely aircrafts portraited by the ancient Egyptians and one of them is just identical to modern helicopters.
edit on 11/25/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I am sorry....did I miss part of the plot?? (It's like, when you go to see a movie, and drink too much diet soda...and you THINK you picked a slow part to go pee....BUT you miss something really, really important to the plot.....)...

Well this test was made in 1997..

What "test", exactly??

Have you read the thread and watched the video I've embedded???

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You have "conveniently" avoided ALL of the other points I've raised. Instead, you selected and chose one point to counter.

TYPICAL.

FAIL.

TYPICAL.

(prove YOUR OP, or else admit it is based on the flimsiest of "evidence" to begin with. I am sorry, but your premise needs a better foundation, if it wishes to remain on solid ground)....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(edit)

Oh, the video, in your OP?

Yeah....

Got through it. ONLY took until about 2:00, or so (I assume you mean the SECOND video?? That is the one I am talking about here...)...at that point, he (Mr. "T"....is it Tsoukalis? Not sure of spelling) goes way off....sorry you don't realize it.

He ascribes motivations to ancient peoples, and how HE thinks they behaved, based solely on his "guesses".

THAT is NOT science!!!! It is OPINION, and lacks the basics of anything that is barely related to scientific inquiry.

Many of us can see through is BS, in a couple of heart beats....guess you can chalk it up to experience.....because, adding here....THIS is the perfect example of what's called "pseudo"-science. It is rampant, lately. Be on guard against it.....

edit on 25 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

How are they landing pads??. they would have to be able to land the thing vertically down (like a UFO) not on an angle.

Don't get me wrong I believe our ancients had technology but not that greater technology if anything related to the flying creations I would say they're pedestools for each craft to be showed off.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Those are ancient Indian models. When reproduced in the proper materials they did fly but the wings had to be modified for lift which the gold models were without.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This would mean Aliens could be amongst us too as well as observing us

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I will have to agree with Weedwhacker. If some alien race is capable of interstellar travel then they must have very advanced propulsion, energy generation and advanced materials. So I think there isn't a need to build vehicles similar to ours. If they have enough energy to have antigravity for example why build something with wings.
I believe that we were visited by aliens, and a better example for this is The Dogon Tribe.

From wikipedia:

They reported that the Dogon believe that the brightest star in the sky, Sirius (sigi tolo or 'star of the Sigui'[19]), has two companion stars, pō tolo (the Digitaria star), and ęmmę ya tolo, (the female Sorghum star), respectively the first and second companions of Sirius A.[20] Sirius, in the Dogon system, formed one of the foci for the orbit of a tiny star, the companionate Digitaria star. When Digitaria is closest to Sirius, that star brightens: when it is farthest from Sirius, it gives off a twinkling effect that suggests to the observer several stars. The orbit cycle takes 60 years. [21]They also claimed that the Dogon appeared to know of the rings of Saturn, and the moons of Jupiter.[22] Griaule and Dieterlen were puzzled by this Sudanese star system, and prefaced their analysis with the following remark:- The problem of knowing how, with no instruments at their disposal, men could know the movements and certain characteristics of virtually invisible stars has not been settled, nor even posed.[23] In 1976 Robert K. G. Temple wrote a book called The Sirius Mystery arguing that the Dogon's system reveals precise knowledge of cosmological facts only known by the development of modern astronomy, since they appear to know, from Griaule and Dieterlen's account, that Sirius was part of a binary star system, whose second star, Sirius B, a white dwarf, was however completely invisible to the human eye, (just as Digitaria is the smallest grain known to the Dogon), and that it took 50 years to complete its orbit. The existence of Sirius B had only been inferred to exist through mathematical calculations undertaken by Friedrich Bessel in 1844.

And when I first saw the pictures from the models the first thought that I got was If you build a model from a fly it will also be aerodynamic.

Or for example look at manta ray it looks like the b2.
Imagine if some tribe made some objects that are like these things.
edit on 25/11/10 by defiler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Weed,
There is one of those models that was used as practicable, I think it was a carved wooden model which had a curved wing as a lifting surface and a vertical stabilizer, Not to say though, that any of those models was anything other than a representation of something flying, a Dragonfly might fit that bill. Not sure about the exotic propulsion per se, but still a than a viable flying machine.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6ad7d8429fc.jpeg[/atsimg]

These are definitely aircrafts portraited by the ancient Egyptians and one of them is just identical to modern helicopters.

Oh man... How many times must this be debunked.

That is a sarcophagus that was covered up over time, not a helicopter. Look closer... CLOSER...

As has been stated time and time again, apart from the fact that it IS a hieroglyph that was retouched up, hieroglyphics are phonetic in their use, so it would be like me saying

Oh Hi there, have you seen my
I am sure I left it over
if you see it let me
, thanks.

Randomly throwing in a picture of a modern chopper is nonsensical. But if you can find the wreckage of one of these puppies, I'll be open to reconsider...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by SaturnFX
hen something is proven..like absolutely proven through the scientific method, it ends up reported throughout the world

That is extremely naive...

Yeah.

Something like that only gets reported on ATS.

LOL

Harte

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sure these shows make us think,but think about it- it's just a show.
If you really need to deny ignorance then try ATS.
Despite the headlines- BS will eventually fall to the way side.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i agree with that one guy
it looks kinda weird that it would be so close to our current planes
looks kinda iffy

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by SaturnFX
hen something is proven..like absolutely proven through the scientific method, it ends up reported throughout the world

That is extremely naive...

Yeah.

Something like that only gets reported on ATS.

LOL

Harte

It is ridiculously naive to think everything proven MUST be all over the main stream media...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You have "conveniently" avoided ALL of the other points I've raised. Instead, you selected and chose one point to counter.

TYPICAL.

FAIL.

TYPICAL.

(prove YOUR OP, or else admit it is based on the flimsiest of "evidence" to begin with. I am sorry, but your premise needs a better foundation, if it wishes to remain on solid ground)....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(edit)

Oh, the video, in your OP?

Yeah....

Got through it. ONLY took until about 2:00, or so (I assume you mean the SECOND video?? That is the one I am talking about here...)...at that point, he (Mr. "T"....is it Tsoukalis? Not sure of spelling) goes way off....sorry you don't realize it.

He ascribes motivations to ancient peoples, and how HE thinks they behaved, based solely on his "guesses".

THAT is NOT science!!!! It is OPINION, and lacks the basics of anything that is barely related to scientific inquiry.

Many of us can see through is BS, in a couple of heart beats....guess you can chalk it up to experience.....because, adding here....THIS is the perfect example of what's called "pseudo"-science. It is rampant, lately. Be on guard against it.....

Buddy, ain't avoiding ANYTHING and ain't trying to convince you of ANYTHING concerning alien theories! I made my points over the video with the successful test flight of the Inca model. You can scream, rip your clothes, jump on your chair, use this boring debunker-wannabe pseudo-science babbling, insult me or whatever you need to do, to sleep at night without worrying about aliens collapsing your little world. I don't care!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Oh man... How many times must this be debunked.

That is a sarcophagus that was covered up over time, not a helicopter. Look closer... CLOSER...

As has been stated time and time again, apart from the fact that it IS a hieroglyph that was retouched up, hieroglyphics are phonetic in their use, so it would be like me saying

Oh Hi there, have you seen my
I am sure I left it over
if you see it let me
, thanks.

Randomly throwing in a picture of a modern chopper is nonsensical. But if you can find the wreckage of one of these puppies, I'll be open to reconsider...

How many times the Abydos stele was debunked???? I'm waiting you provide any source that has proven that this stele isn't showing ancient aircrafts. Oh wait... let me see... You are gonna bring some archeologist that also has proven that the Giza pyramids were built with bamboo cranes and ropes and the blocks of Baalbek platform were cut with obsidian blades... Seriously....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join