It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.000 years old Inca artifact proven to be a replica of an ancient aircraft.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Despite the fact that this is not a new disclosure on the Ancient Astronaut Theory, I'm sure that few people know about that, 'cause this definitely is not the kind of stuff that MSM reports or the mainstream scholars talk about.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9b90af394db.jpg[/atsimg]

In the '50s, North American scholars became aware of a series of 1.000 years old Inca aircraft-like gold artifacts, sent by Colombian government to further analysis in the USA. The conclusion of mainstream archeologists was that the artifacts were nothing but "stylized ceremonial birds". In the '70s, maybe compelled by Erich Von Dänniken's theory of the "Ancient Astronauts", the biologist-zoologist Ivan T. Sanderson did new analysis in such objects and concluded that they were models of a high-speed aircraft with, at least, a thousand years old. He was supported by Dr. Arthur Poyslee, of the Aeronautical Institute of New York, that stated the objects represented no winged animal. Anyway, they didn't get the due attention and the subject fell into oblivion until the late '90s, when two German aeronautical engineers, Algund Eenboom and Peter Belting, dug the Inca artifacts back into scene, built a propeller-powered scaled replica of one of the artifacts and performed a flight test in 1997, during the Ancient Astronaut Society World Conference in Orlando, Florida. They didn't any modification in their replica, keeping the exact aerodynamic characteristics of the Inca objects, that were proven actual replicas of 100% functional aircrafts, after the stunning well successful test:

This video is the smoking gun evidence that the ancient Incas actually saw aerial vehicles in the skies, that according to them were piloted by the "star gods". These crafts could be atmospheric machines or even orbital shuttles and most likely used the so called "Nazca Lines" to landing and taking off:

As usual, the explanation of the mainstream archeologists on the Nazca Lines, is that they may be "ceremonial paths with religious purposes". The question is that entire mountain chains were completely bulldozed, thousands of years ago, to allow these huge lines that only are seen from the skies and totally look like landing tracks. Actually there's a web of interconnected tracks in the Andes of Peru, resembling a huge ancient airport and whoever built them, surely had full heavy logistic. Obviously were are not talking about natives....

The fact is that the ancient Meso-American cities of Aztecs, Mayans and Incas, are a punch in the face of any skeptic and debunker. Anyway, MSM is still totally ignoring these discoveries.

Mysterious of Pre-Columbian America

edit on 11/25/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: Link added

edit on 11/25/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I love these! I have been watching "Ancient Aliens" all morning, marathon on the History channel
and I brought these up to my roommate! He hadn't seen them before and now he isn't here. I will have to show him when he gets home later.

I don't think these are birds! They look just like planes. Look at how they decorated planes in WW2, kind of reminds me of those. Totally fascinating! I believe ancient civilizations had a lot more tech and knowledge than we give them credit for.

S&F!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
annukibastard, what movie is that clip from in your avatar? i saw that movie a few years ago. it was way trippy and i've been trying to remember what it was called but to no avail. sorry, off topic haha. im not really into the ancient astronaut debate. obviously they existed.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by SaturnFX
removed by staff

removed by staff

The point is...when something is proven..like absolutely proven through the scientific method, it ends up reported throughout the world, a person saying something is "proven to be a replica of alien tech" would be incredibly profound...it would knock the socks off of the collective word.

I think words matter...if you use the wrong word, it eventually renders the word meaningless...this is not proof...this, in my opinion, -is- compelling evidence, but not proof...hell, I believe in the ancient astronauts theory and would jump for joy if it was ever proven frankly...it would usher in a new age of thinking across the world, would redefine how we as people and nations interact with each other, and open up science and archeology frontiers unthought of before...

the word proven is a exceptionally powerful word that, when used inapproprately, hits my annoyance nerve as it should anyone else whom truely wants to open this discussion up with an element of seriousness...next thing...god is "proven" because tree's aren't very old...(another thread)...
edit on Thu Nov 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: posts were removed by staff

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
annukibastard, what movie is that clip from in your avatar? i saw that movie a few years ago. it was way trippy and i've been trying to remember what it was called but to no avail. sorry, off topic haha. im not really into the ancient astronaut debate. obviously they existed.

Off topic

The clip from annunakibastard avatar is from an excellent movie back in 2004 called Immortal (Ad Vitam).

Back to topic:

Thanks for bring this up, but on the other hand I am firm believer of (ancient human “technologies”) rather than (ancient aliens)!

Something terrible must have happened thousands of years ago globally; forcing us to collective amnesia totally forgetting what we’ve had.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I love these! I have been watching "Ancient Aliens" all morning, marathon on the History channel
and I brought these up to my roommate! He hadn't seen them before and now he isn't here. I will have to show him when he gets home later.

I don't think these are birds! They look just like planes. Look at how they decorated planes in WW2, kind of reminds me of those. Totally fascinating! I believe ancient civilizations had a lot more tech and knowledge than we give them credit for.

S&F!

If we go further on analyzing the ancient Meso-Americans, we will find out that they claimed have been raised by the white bearded giant "gods" of Aztlan (Atlantis) and the giant blacks called "Tulas", from Thule, Lemuria, that became known as "Olmecs". If we look carefully at Aztec city of Tenochtitlán, in Mexico, these massive stepped pyramids definitely are landing platforms to aerial crafts. People have to be way too narrow minded to deny it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96f71effd98a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/25/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

"Immortal - Ad Vitam", of the French writer Enki Bilal.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Something terrible must have happened thousands of years ago globally; forcing us to collective amnesia totally forgetting what we’ve had.

Something called "Council of Nicea". Anyway, on India these memories are not forgotten and if you are enable to read Sanskrit, you can find hundreds of scriptures depicting the "star gods", their wars and flying machines. It's just interesting that the Indian governments never suppressed these facts from the people, like happened in the Middle East and in the Western.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

To say that a video like that is not a proof, but just "compelling evidence", IMO is just resistance of skeptic minds.
edit on Thu Nov 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

The point is...when something is proven..like absolutely proven through the scientific method, it ends up reported throughout the world, a person saying something is "proven to be a replica of alien tech" would be incredibly profound...it would knock the socks off of the collective word.

Do you really think they will come out and say "hey they had airplanes back then," no I doubt it. Imo proof is out there for many things, you don't need the higher ups to come out and admit it. Use your brain
Proof is what you make of it and what you deem to be proof. I don't need someone on tv coming out telling me these things when there is so much out there that says so.

I think words matter...if you use the wrong word, it eventually renders the word meaningless...this is not proof...this, in my opinion, -is- compelling evidence, but not proof...hell, I believe in the ancient astronauts theory and would jump for joy if it was ever proven frankly...it would usher in a new age of thinking across the world, would redefine how we as people and nations interact with each other, and open up science and archeology frontiers unthought of before...

We that is your opinion and you are entitled to it

So for you to have "proof" you need it to be announced on tv? Why? Isn't the evidence and many items such as these enough? They won't admit to anything, as in they I mean those in charge or tptb or whatever you want to call them.

the word proven is an exceptionally powerful word that, when used inapproprately, hits my annoyance nerve as it should anyone else whom truely wants to open this discussion up with an element of seriousness...next thing...god is "proven" because tree's aren't very old...(another thread)...

Well that again depends on what you consider to be proof.

are you talking about the million year old trees

edit on Thu Nov 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I saw this on Ancient Aliens and they made me think of helicopter landing pads

Awesome!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
To say that a video like that is not a proof, but just "compelling evidence", IMO is just resistance of skeptic minds.

No, its the reality of a thinking mind.

Again, the ancient bug sculptures may indeed hold the key to cracking open the serious discussion...personally, I do believe these are replicas of something advanced...however, that is my -belief-...not to be confused with a absolute knowing..it is simply what I find to be the easiest answer.

alternative theories are...they are moths or other types of bugs..
the video states that wings don't go on the bottom...well, they are assuming they are holding it right side up first off...if you flip the statue over, then voila...the wings are on top like any other bug.

the point is...until it is evaluated by a greater scientific community...it is simply evidence in a mounting argument...once its defined as proof, it will be bulletproof...there will be -no- other plausable explanations...and since I just gave one earlier in this post...well...you see the issue, don't you.

These videos are old...I quite liked watching them...however, obviously, this video is pushing a specific theory forward...and since the source has a bias towards reflecting a specific goal...the evidence in question cannot fully be evaluated until a neutral party studies it that has no agenda for how the results will turn out.

Incidently, you may want to search for Klaus Dona

Will blow your mind...but keep in mind this is simply interesting artifacts that need more study...he gives alot of opinions, some may be valid, some not soo much, but ultimately for now, it proves nothing beyond interesting and curious artifacts.

maybe time will tell

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Megalithic Construction in South America

Megaliths have always been a problem.
One solution would be the use of Giants.
See PART I: THE EARLY AGES

and the Giants page

At the time when the Israelites approached the fields of Bashan in the Transjordan, “only Og king of Bashan” remained of the remnant of the giants (Joshua 13:12 and Deut. 3:11). The other individuals of monstrous size had been annihilated in the meantime. “Behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits is the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.” The text implies that at the time the book of Deuteronomy was written the bedstead of Og was still in existence and was a wonder for the onlookers.

Perhaps around long enough to make the big stone structures.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think the glaring-most evidence that the thread's claim is questionable, is in the title.

"1,000 years old.....ancient aircraft."

Only 1,000 years ago...when Pizarro, and the Spaniards, found (and conquered/committed genocide) in South America, it was in the 1400s....they certainly wrote accounts of their discoveries and exploits.

Where are any evidences of their seeing, and reporting on, any "airplanes" that were in use by the indigenous peoples? The Incas? I mean, IF such things existed in 1,000 AD, then they would have still been there ~400 years later, to be seen/captured/appropriated by the Spaniards?

Can you envision how things would have been very different, with that sort of technology in the hands of Europeans? In that era?

I think a history lesson or two may be in order, here.....
edit on 25 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Off topic

The clip from annunakibastard avatar is from an excellent movie back in 2004 called Immortal (Ad Vitam).

Back to topic:

Thanks for bring this up, but on the other hand I am firm believer of (ancient human “technologies”) rather than (ancient aliens)!

The more I read about our history on this planet the more I think we don't give our ancestors enough credit. I think they had technology but to their time period. I do believe in aliens but I also believe our ancestors were smarter than we think. I think they had their own tech to build the things they built and I also believe they all interacted with each other.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I saw this on Ancient Aliens and they made me think of helicopter landing pads

Awesome!

My bet is some sort of vertical anti-gravity craft. Giorgio Tsoukalos assume that they were the Vimanas crafts reported by Hindu literature. Anyway, their pilots should be remnants of Atlantis, what makes me think if the ancient aliens had orbital bases or underwater bases to scape from the last cataclysm and if they had and still operational, this must explain the huge increase of UFO activity all over the globe. This is something that TPTB can no longer to keep in secret.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I always read Weedwhackers posts, because although I don’t necessarily agree with them, they are normally very rational and at least thought out, with a touch of honest scepticism and a dash of sarcasm.

I enjoy the fantasy sometimes and get drawn into the possibilities and then like smack reality thuds in...

He has a point about the timeframe (Unless something very strange happened).

They are very interesting none the less and it is hard not to look at them and wonder.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join