It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In your near future - paying $11.00 for a Hershey Bar??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Diabetics everywhere will have the last laugh.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98

reply to post by Kombatt98

The reviews for seeds of destruction mention Bildebergers, not zionists. So which secret society is it then? And what are the sources of this author like? Does the auther use sources which show actions, cause and effect, then decide to blame it on a secret society rather than companies trying to make money? Or does the author find actual respectable sources about the bildebergers?
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)

Bildeberg is no secret society , but a elite club , secret societies are societies like massoneria and Cosa Nostra , which are heavily internlinked to the committee of 300.

I suggest you start with seeds of destruction ,then move up the ladder ,to other material

I suspect I would greatly dissaprove of the sources the author used, but I'll go into a bookshop and have a look at it if you can open yourself up to what I am saying and try my ideas about looking at cause and events and individuals rather than listening to a conspiracy theorist string events together and claim it's due to some secret society or group!

What I mean is, you thrrew in a counter argument mentioning Ben Gurion's 1962 quote, which I then looked up, and found nothing suspicious in. It's some politican with a theory, some true some not. I didn't see how it could be suspect. This is exactly the sort of thing I'm against.

But I promise to look at that book if you consider what I'm saying and start to try and look at events from that perspective.
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: spelling

poltican with theory nonsense , listen to what Golitsyn (soviet high KGB defector),Jan Sejna,Yuri Bezmenov had to say about eastern bloc and KGB's deception plan , virtually the same for eastern europe as Gurion stated .
all of the above were high level defectors

do you UNDERSTAND DECEPTION PLAN...

edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It doesn't have good accuracy at all, it's timeline is pretty out of date for a start. You do realise that a lot of politicans make predictions, and that academics and economists are paid to make predictions. Some of it comes true, some of it doesn't, some of it is halfway accurate. It's called taking what you already know and trying to estimate some sort of future based off of that. Everyone does that. But because this is Ben Gerion it becomes a "special" prediction.

This is exactly what annoyes me. Half truths, poor unreliable sources (basically hearsay, then quoting some celebrity conspirator, who got it from some other hearsay or blog), events strung together to fit into preconceptions, which again is also done by conspirators.

But lets not argue about this anymore, it's really tiring. Like I said. I promise to go into a book shop and have a look at that book if you could consider what I am saying and apply it to one or two of the theories you look at.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

good, look at that you are a worshipper of manifest destiny and zionazis and in the return the zionazi globalists plunder you .It feels good , that those who you worship are plundering you . you deserve it americans

I have no idea how you managee to bring in 'zionists' when we are discussing chocolate .. and why you say that I'm worshipping globalists because I am discussing chocolate futures .... buddy ... where'd that come from?

Chocolate is a world wide food item. Much of it is grown in Africa. People from all over the planet are involved in the industry .. growing, processing, shipping, selling. In your anti-American zeal, you are ignoring the fact that people all over the planet, and especially in poor parts where the cocoa is grown, will suffer because of this.

like Kissinger(zionist) said ,its necessary to cull the population in USA , yes , I support it I hope Kissinger succeeds , because then there will be lesser zio worshippers and fewer zio automatons who mass murder the poor arab peasants .

So you would support a NWO that kills Americans in mass numbers.
Good to know.

I find the OP refreshing, I really do. It mentions a cause and effect, rather than blaming the upcoming rise on chocolate on _______ (fill in the blank).

Thanks. I tried to get as much info as I could. I'm not 'up' on speculators and couldn't research that in depth. I wanted to .. but I just don't have the know how to check cocoa and 'futures' and the such.

But I am a psychopath , a cold blooded psychopath

Yeah .. I got that from your statement about supporting the mass deaths of Americans.

BACK ON TOPIC .... the future of chocolate ... bad news for the poorer countries that grow it, that process it, that ship it. Bad news for those who work in the industries involved (candy, chocolates, etc). Bad news for ANYTHING with chocolate in it. Oh .. and chocolate in moderation is GOOD for most people - as was brought up before. It is a comfort food and is better for a person than a 'happy pill'. This potential future major rise in prices will have a significant impact on holidays and economics in different parts of the world.
edit on 11/25/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If a chocolate bar cost $11.00 in America then the country is under hyperinflation meaning a pack of bubblicious bubble gum would cost $.6.50, and I'd be getting paid (If I have a job) a few thousand a month.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It doesn't have good accuracy at all, it's timeline is pretty out of date for a start. You do realise that a lot of politicans make predictions, and that academics and economists are paid to make predictions. Some of it comes true, some of it doesn't, some of it is halfway accurate. It's called taking what you already know and trying to estimate some sort of future based off of that. Everyone does that. But because this is Ben Gerion it becomes a "special" prediction.

This is exactly what annoyes me. Half truths, poor unreliable sources (basically hearsay, then quoting some celebrity conspirator, who got it from some other hearsay or blog), events strung together to fit into preconceptions, which again is also done by conspirators.

But lets not argue about this anymore, it's really tiring. Like I said. I promise to go into a book shop and have a look at that book if you could consider what I am saying and apply it to one or two of the theories you look at.

read New Lies for old by Soviet Defector Anatoly Golitsyn

rom the backcover: "Anatoliy Golitsyn's first book, 'New Lies for Old', caused a long running sensation when it was discovered that, unlike most Western analysts, the Author had accurately predicted, some years ahead of the events, the 'Break with the Past' which took place in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union in 1989-91. In his book 'Wedge: The Secret War between the FBI and CIA' [Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1994], Mark Riebling, who carried out a methodical analysis of Golitsyn's predictions in 'New Lies for Old', credited the Author with 'an accuracy record of nearly 94%'. This singular achievement puts all other analysts, including some official services, to shame; and it is precisely because of his record of pin-point accuracy that Western Governments, policymakers and even some intelligence services, whose record bears little comparison with Golitysn's, have competed with one another over the years to find reasons why Golitsyn's perceptive explanations of Soviet strategy should be ignored. But events as they unfold are relentlessly proving this remarkable analyst of Soviet strategy to be right. 'The Perestroika Deception' explains the devious secret intent behind the Leninist strategy which the 'former' Communists are pursuing under cover of fake 'reform' and 'progress towards democracy'. The immediate strategic objective is 'convergence' with the West -- on their terms, not ours. The ultimate objective is Lenin's: replacement of nations states with collective regional governments as building blocks of the 'New World Social Order' -- World [Communist] Government."
philologos.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

accuracy of 94% . and check Golitsyn's and mark Riebling credentials

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I have no idea how you managee to bring in 'zionists' when we are discussing chocolate .. and why you say that I'm worshipping globalists because I am discussing chocolate futures .... buddy ... where'd that come from?

your previous statements in previous threads and issues.

I

reply to post by FlyersFan

like how your nations attempt to destroy cocoa in south america
farmers of cocoa will benefit from higher prices ,

food inflation,job outsourcing and media propaganda for israel and is good for us elites and politicans . It will enable us to
1.impoverish you
2.use your citizens against you
3.reduce and cull population
4.increase sales of drugs and there are other endlless benefits
5.poor don't argue with masters
6. lower labor costs
7.with the threat of job insecurity , your people will be under control for long time
8.enables us to convince you with biblical nonsense , so that you can donate to us and send your children to die for us in innocent and stupid islamic nations , while we laugh at you

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

analotiy golitsyn is no celebrity conspirator , but a high level KGB colonel who defected in the 50's .

secondly read the theory of synergtics and what it has to say about patterns

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That was the arch idiot BECK who said that. I would not give it any credence if I were you. I mean, it didn't specify with or with almonds now did it?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Did you see this? "Cocoa genome will save chocolate industry" www.bbc.co.uk...

So I suspect all of these $11 chocolate bar articles were just a ploy to drum up support for GMO chocolate. Now that they've decoded the genome, that's what it will all be in a few years.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

your previous statements in previous threads and issues.

My previous statements in previous threads leads you to believe that I'm worshipping globalists?
My posts are anti-un .. anti-NWO .. anti-TPTB .. anti-bildeberger. My posts state the truth in the matter of irrational Islamic extremism and how it's bad for the world. My posts state the truth in the matter that Islam is a moronic sex cult based on lies and bloodshed. Here I am discussing the fact that chocolate prices are going to go sky high and lots of people will suffer ... and all you take away from this is that I'm 'worshipping globalists'.

That's just absurd.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

like how your nations attempt to destroy cocoa in south america farmers of cocoa will benefit from higher prices

Provide proof that America is destroying cocoa fields. Links from credible sources.

enables us to convince you with biblical nonsense , so that you can donate to us and send your children to die for us in innocent and stupid islamic nations , while we laugh at you

Your thought process rambles and is disjoined.
You previously admitted to mental instability/disease.
It is showing in your writing and thought process.
It's impossible to follow what you are writing.

- The fact that Islam is a ignorant sex cult and that it's founder lied about fake-visions from God, has nothing to do with the price of chocolate.

- The fact that tiny soverign country of Israel exists in a sea of Islamic countries has nothing to do with the price of chocolate.

- The fact that you psychotically want Americans to die in massive numbers has nothing to do with the price of chocolate.

- The fact that you have bought into the typical Islamic anti-Jewish rhetoric has nothing to do with the price of chocolate.

Try to stay on the topic.
- The cost of chocolate is going to skyrocket.
- The impact on business' and farmers worldwide.
- The hedge betting and speculators.
- The impact on holidays and the foods we eat.
- Will it be available for the average person and will the average person be willing to pay for it?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

:m
I guess iam going to be stockpiling on hershey bars

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I am ashamed to admit that I already pay quite a bit for chocolate
as I am a chocolate "snob" of sorts.

That said, I don't eat a lot of chocolate- a little is a very nice indulgence of sorts for me.

I love Callebaut Bittersweet Chocolate- I get 1 pound bars of it and break off pieces.

Also, Guittard does really nice Semi-Sweet Chips.

I am in PA, so I am not against a Reese's Cup, and I used to devour Hershey's with Almond's,
as both took me back to childhood, and nothing is like a Reese's Cup, really,
but I seriously can tell a difference since they changed manufacturing.
And really, now that they have, no, not worth $11.

But, the good stuff?

Which will probably be twice that, if not more?

(kicks a clod of dirt)......yes......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join