It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

In your near future - paying $11.00 for a Hershey Bar??

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Chocolate is good but I could get by without it - I prefer vanilla!




posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 

you remind me of myself , when I was in 2005 ,before I read Wall Street and rise of nazi Germany.

check Anthony Sutton's books on Wall Street
Check Seeds of Destruction by William Engdahl
Check John Coleman (former Mi6) on club of Rome
check Solicitor General Elena Kagan and her background(goldman Sachs)
check out Johann Hari

on Goldman Sachs role on food hyperinflation

www.independent.co.uk...

Helen Sachs (Grandaughter of Goldman Sachs co-founder Joseph Sachs) married Nathan Straus Jr. (Grandson of Lazarus Straus who .ed R.H. Macy & Co.)...

Nathan Straus Jr.'s first cousin (also grandson of Lazarus Straus) Roger William Straus Married Gladys Guggenheim (Grandson of Meyer Guggenheim)...

Meyer Guggenheim's daughter is Cora Guggenheim.

Cora Guggenheim married Louis F. Rothschild...

So you have the Rothschild-Guggenheim-Straus-Sachs connection.

Here is more...

Louis F. Rothschild was partners with Albert Loeb to form Albert Loeb & Co.

Louis F. Rothschild was the son of Frank Rothschild.

Hope that helps, but the book "Our Crowd" has a wealth of information regarding all of the marriages and connections.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


like the mass speculation in food by zio banks like Goldman Sachs , Yes ,I support it , at least it will cull those useless eaters in the west , who willingly put their . in the sand and allow themselves to be raped by satanic/zio/globalist/bankers etc. whatever

like Kissinger(zionist) said ,its necessary to cull the population in USA , yes , I support it

I hope Kissinger succeeds , because then there will be lesser zio worshippers and fewer zio automatons who mass murder the poor arab peasants .


So it's not at all possible for the price of crops to be reflected in the climate then? Hm? Crops failing doesn't raise the price of crops at all then? And what about the American as well as European governments destroying surplus to maintain the crops of prices and subsidies? That's all down to the zionazis too then yes? Balls.


like3 that GM nonsense , you sell .


What do you mean like GM nonsense I sell? Who, me personally? I don't sell GM or eat it, I'm against it. Can you prove which companies use GM, show a list of all of them? We can then examine who the scientists are that are working on GM foods too. It's too easy to just say the zionists are doing it, can't you see that? It's lazy in the brain.

And what are you implying by "you"? That's quite offensive, you're just trying to invalidate what I say by implying I'm to blame somehow? Brilliant.


I meant corporates of your nations, and yes read Seeds of Destruction by Engdahl , documents the role of Rockefellers ,Kissenger and Jacob Rothschild in creating the GM for ulterior purpose of genocide , and then look at GM impact in Vidarbha Maharshtra
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


Yes...I was agreeing with you. Most definitely!

Especially about the health benefits of Chocolate.
Your Chocolate Mole sounds good...care to share your recipie?
Yumm....!

You make an excellent point about Chocolate and its known health benefits.
While Chocolate has become known for its excellent properties when combined with sugar, and other dessert like ingredients, it really is a superfood as your post shows!




posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 

you remind me of myself , when I was in 2005 ,before I read Wall Street and rise of nazi Germany.

check Anthony Sutton's books on Wall Street
Check Seeds of Destruction by William Engdahl
Check John Coleman (former Mi6) on club of Rome
check Solicitor General Elena Kagan and her background
check out Johann Hari

www.independent.co.uk...


OK, I very quickly read that whole article and I agree that's absolutely terrible. But can you show me that all of the speculators involved in those companies now in the present, are zionists? What happened 60 plus years ago doesn't have a bearing on now. Can you show me that all the speculators in Goldman sachs, Deutsche Bank, and Merril Lynch who are employed in the present are zionists?

What you have shown me is that individuals in those companies will do whatever they think will make them money whether it hurts others or not, it doesn't prove though that there is a global "agenda" or a very specific group orchestrating it all. It shows that they may engineer things for their benefit through the "invisible hand" (financial manipulations which cause price changes that people don't understand because they don't know how it happened and then blame on specific secret societies or similar rather than blaming it on or knowing who is or are the actual cause). But it doesn't prove it's the zionists or that there is a global agenda other than making money and not giving a crap who it hurts on the way.

It proves that these companies are the fault and horrible, not that it's the zionists/bilderbergers whoever.
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


Yes...I was agreeing with you. Most definitely!

Especially about the health benefits of Chocolate.
Your Chocolate Mole sounds good...care to share your recipie?
Yumm....!

You make an excellent point about Chocolate and its known health benefits.
While Chocolate has become known for its excellent properties when combined with sugar, and other dessert like ingredients, it really is a superfood as your post shows!



Sorry, I find it hard to interpret things written on forums
I don't have a recipe as such, but what I do is taste and add things as I go a long, then blend together the ingredients for the sauce. I try do add as many vegetable things as possible that I have in the fridge which I think will taste ok because I try to eat as many vegetables as possible.

Thanks for taking an interest though, sorry I can't help



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


all does not matter ,what matters is who is on the top
Josef Ackermann CEO of Deutsche Bank (zionist and juden)



it doesn't prove though that there is a global "agenda"

like Ben Gurion's prophetic words in 1962 ,about the future geopolitcal situation . seems you still have to research
but Kissenger's quotes , would in disagreement with your rants . Anyways , its good that you have your . in the sand ,it reduces competition , like the Great Rockefeller said 'I do not want thinkers ,but workers '.

You are the perfect worker , the perfect ant


www.goldmansachs666.com...

use your brain cells and read Anthony Sutton books on wall street . you will understand a lot ,though it is incomplete and does not document the role of zion,




It proves that these companies are the fault and horrible, not that it's the zionists/bilderbergers whoever.


again , read the literature I have told you , especially seeds of destruction and wall street(anthony sutton),hell sutton is pro-zionist , do you understand.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


all does not matter ,what matters is who is on the top
Josef Ackermann CEO of Deutsche Bank (zionist and juden)



it doesn't prove though that there is a global "agenda"

like Ben Gurion's prophetic words in 1962 ,about the future geopolitcal situation . seems you still have to research
but Kissenger's quotes , would in disagreement with your rants . Anyways , its good that you have your . in the sand ,it reduces competition , like the Great Rockefeller said 'I do not want thinkers ,but workers '.

You are the perfect worker , the perfect ant


www.goldmansachs666.com...

use your brain cells and read Anthony Sutton books on wall street . you will understand a lot ,though it is incomplete and does not document the role of zion,




It proves that these companies are the fault and horrible, not that it's the zionists/bilderbergers whoever.


again , read the literature I have told you , especially seeds of destruction and wall street(anthony sutton),hell sutton is pro-zionist , do you understand.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)


You make assumptions about me, I'm very anti-capitalist, and find the current set up, with our victorian work values disgusting
That doesn't mean I blame it on certain secret society groups reading sources from people making conjectures, assumptions, guesses, or starting with an assumption and then trying to find proof for it to build a picture. I just have a different "methodology" from you. In my mind the world's problems are due to victorian working ethics, and society not realising that they are hurting themselves, and selfish greedy people in power doing what they can to help themselves. Oh, and religious delusions of many different religions, that doesn't mean I'm against religion though, as long as people don't delude themselves. In my mind all this secret society stuff is also a religion. I just find it hard to read what some famous conspirator without decent sources strings together and to believe it.

And I find it insulting that you think I have my . in the sand. In my mind your type of conspiracy theory is just that, having your . in the sand. By blaming some "they" (like the zionists or bilderbergers) you ignore individuals who are in the "socio-political elite" and researching what they do and who they are. They have always manipulated whatever to make money and power for themselves, this is no different from anytime in history. Think about all the royal families and aristocracy in the past. Just because they are selfish, greedy,and do what they can to stay on top doesn'tmean there is some secret agenda or secret society.

Ok, I looked up Ben Gurions 1962 "prophecy"
"The image of the world in 1987 as traced in my imagination: the Cold War will be a thing of the past. Internal pressure of the constantly growing intelligensia in Russia for more freedom and the pressure of the masses for raising their living standards may lead to a gradual democratization of the Soviet Union. On the other hand, the increasing influence of the workers and farmers, and rising political importance of men of science, may transform the United States into a welfare state with a planned economy. Western and Eastern Europe will become a federation of autonomous states having a Socialist and democratic regime. With the exception of the USSR as a federated Eurasian state, all other continents will become united in a world alliance, at whose disposal will be an international police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more wars. In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly United Nations) will build a shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the scene of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah. Higher education will be the right of every person in the world. A pill to prevent pregnanacy will slow down the explosive natural increase in China and India. And by 1987, the average life-span of man will reach 100 years."

Some of it is correct, some of it isn't. So a man took what he knew about the world and made a "prophecy/theory/guess" about it. How is that different to what other people do?
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: extra



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


great so you are marxist or pseudo -marxists ,especially Trotskyite , I understand your kind pretty well .Trotskyite /pseudo-trotskyite always have blamed religion and moral values for everything .

But I am a psychopath , a cold blooded psychopath and I understand how psychopaths think and behave especially those who have great power

I can share via PM/U2U, but the details should not be spread
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


like the mass speculation in food by zio banks like Goldman Sachs , Yes ,I support it , at least it will cull those useless eaters in the west , who willingly put their . in the sand and allow themselves to be raped by satanic/zio/globalist/bankers etc. whatever

like Kissinger(zionist) said ,its necessary to cull the population in USA , yes , I support it

I hope Kissinger succeeds , because then there will be lesser zio worshippers and fewer zio automatons who mass murder the poor arab peasants .


So it's not at all possible for the price of crops to be reflected in the climate then? Hm? Crops failing doesn't raise the price of crops at all then? And what about the American as well as European governments destroying surplus to maintain the crops of prices and subsidies? That's all down to the zionazis too then yes? Balls.


like3 that GM nonsense , you sell .


What do you mean like GM nonsense I sell? Who, me personally? I don't sell GM or eat it, I'm against it. Can you prove which companies use GM, show a list of all of them? We can then examine who the scientists are that are working on GM foods too. It's too easy to just say the zionists are doing it, can't you see that? It's lazy in the brain.

And what are you implying by "you"? That's quite offensive, you're just trying to invalidate what I say by implying I'm to blame somehow? Brilliant.


I meant corporates of your nations, and yes read Seeds of Destruction by Engdahl , documents the role of Rockefellers ,Kissenger and Jacob Rothschild in creating the GM for ulterior purpose of genocide , and then look at GM impact in Vidarbha Maharshtra
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)


I'm actually quite aware of biopiracy issues and the problems patents have caused to indigenous peoples no longer being able to use the plant products they always did. I'm also aware of indigenous peoples being convinced to grow new crops rather than their own which are more adapted to their environment. I don't know as much about GM. However, and again I repeat this: this is all done out of greed and selfishness to make money. Companies and people want to make money, and do whatever they can to do so. This doesn't mean some secret society is behind it all!



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


like the mass speculation in food by zio banks like Goldman Sachs , Yes ,I support it , at least it will cull those useless eaters in the west , who willingly put their . in the sand and allow themselves to be raped by satanic/zio/globalist/bankers etc. whatever

like Kissinger(zionist) said ,its necessary to cull the population in USA , yes , I support it

I hope Kissinger succeeds , because then there will be lesser zio worshippers and fewer zio automatons who mass murder the poor arab peasants .


So it's not at all possible for the price of crops to be reflected in the climate then? Hm? Crops failing doesn't raise the price of crops at all then? And what about the American as well as European governments destroying surplus to maintain the crops of prices and subsidies? That's all down to the zionazis too then yes? Balls.


like3 that GM nonsense , you sell .


What do you mean like GM nonsense I sell? Who, me personally? I don't sell GM or eat it, I'm against it. Can you prove which companies use GM, show a list of all of them? We can then examine who the scientists are that are working on GM foods too. It's too easy to just say the zionists are doing it, can't you see that? It's lazy in the brain.

And what are you implying by "you"? That's quite offensive, you're just trying to invalidate what I say by implying I'm to blame somehow? Brilliant.


I meant corporates of your nations, and yes read Seeds of Destruction by Engdahl , documents the role of Rockefellers ,Kissenger and Jacob Rothschild in creating the GM for ulterior purpose of genocide , and then look at GM impact in Vidarbha Maharshtra
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)


I'm actually quite aware of biopiracy issues and the problems patents have caused to indigenous peoples no longer being able to use the plant products they always did. I'm also aware of indigenous peoples being convinced to grow new crops rather than their own which are more adapted to their environment. I don't know as much about GM. However, and again I repeat this: this is all done out of greed and selfishness to make money. Companies and people want to make money, and do whatever they can to do so. This doesn't mean some secret society is behind it all!


again you see things with a pigeon's view , like I suggested read Seeds of Destruction By William Engdahl , a former economist turned researcher and historian



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


I'm not a marxist, thanks for assuming about my "kind" again. You keep accusing me of quite a few different things, the only thing I have accused you of is of ignoring the bigger picture. That's not very nice of you.

Do you know much about history, or the changes in society, or cultural values? Hm? Because actually they have everything to do with the world's problems.

This whole secret society thing reminds me of witchcract accusations in a part of Africa (can't remember the country sorry). People basically expect their relatives or people within their society to help and share. When some people get rich and they don't understand how they believe it is through witchcraft. When the rich get ill they believe the motivation is out of jealousy and the cause is witchcraft. These witches they all stick together and work in secret.

Sounds like a secret society to me!

That's why I have trouble with the idea of secret societies. Individuals do things or work together for their own benefit. It hurts other people. Again, does not equate to secret society.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


The reviews for seeds of destruction mention Bildebergers, not zionists. So which secret society is it then? And what are the sources of this author like? Does the auther use sources which show actions, cause and effect, then decide to blame it on a secret society rather than companies trying to make money? Or does the author find actual respectable sources about the bildebergers?
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


again read Gurion 's words carefully , a great part has come to pass and yet a greater remains
USSr to federated state -check
freedom /democacy in east europe-check
Western and Eastern Europe will become a federation of autonomous states having a Socialist and democratic regime-big check ,EU
On the other hand, the increasing influence of the workers and farmers, and rising political importance of men of science, may transform the United States into a welfare state with a planned economy.
remainder in progress-check , social security,obama healthcare ,retirement benefits and yes , bailouts , all signs of a planned economy .


reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


I am not accusing you, but


Originally posted by monkey_descendant
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


The reviews for seeds of destruction mention Bildebergers, not zionists. So which secret society is it then? And what are the sources of this author like? Does the auther use sources which show actions, cause and effect, then decide to blame it on a secret society rather than companies trying to make money? Or does the author find actual respectable sources about the bildebergers?
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)


the author has largely dedicated to cause and effect and yes some chapters have mention about bilderberg , but mainly about the agenda that influences the creation of such horrors and their effects .mainly about govt corruption and corporate corruption
www.countercurrents.org...
most of his work is backed by proper archival research
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


The reviews for seeds of destruction mention Bildebergers, not zionists. So which secret society is it then? And what are the sources of this author like? Does the auther use sources which show actions, cause and effect, then decide to blame it on a secret society rather than companies trying to make money? Or does the author find actual respectable sources about the bildebergers?
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)


Bildeberg is no secret society , but a elite club , secret societies are societies like massoneria and Cosa Nostra , which are heavily internlinked to the committee of 300.

I suggest you start with seeds of destruction ,then move up the ladder ,to other material



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The speculated increase in chocolate prices is bad news. This could impact a great number of products, not only chocolate bars. This could also affect me personally, as I work for Hershey Chocolate, and my family relies on my income to support us. I hope this isn't as severe as predicted.......time will tell.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


The reviews for seeds of destruction mention Bildebergers, not zionists. So which secret society is it then? And what are the sources of this author like? Does the auther use sources which show actions, cause and effect, then decide to blame it on a secret society rather than companies trying to make money? Or does the author find actual respectable sources about the bildebergers?
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)


Bildeberg is no secret society , but a elite club , secret societies are societies like massoneria and Cosa Nostra , which are heavily internlinked to the committee of 300.

I suggest you start with seeds of destruction ,then move up the ladder ,to other material


I suspect I would greatly dissaprove of the sources the author used, but I'll go into a bookshop and have a look at it if you can open yourself up to what I am saying and try my ideas about looking at cause and events and individuals rather than listening to a conspiracy theorist string events together and claim it's due to some secret society or group!

What I mean is, you thrrew in a counter argument mentioning Ben Gurion's 1962 quote, which I then looked up, and found nothing suspicious in. It's some politican with a theory, some true some not. I didn't see how it could be suspect. This is exactly the sort of thing I'm against.

But I promise to look at that book if you consider what I'm saying and start to try and look at events from that perspective.
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: spelling



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepapa
The speculated increase in chocolate prices is bad news. This could impact a great number of products, not only chocolate bars. This could also affect me personally, as I work for Hershey Chocolate, and my family relies on my income to support us. I hope this isn't as severe as predicted.......time will tell.


I hope you don't lose your job over it. Maybe you could try applying for other jobs in the meantime while you're still employed or make yourself indispensible somehow? Good luck!



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant
 


his claims aren't about secret societies , but manipulation of laws for gm and its end goals , and major influence of Rockefellers and others in the this process
---------------
It's some politican with a theory, some true some not. I didn't see how it could be suspect. This is exactly the sort of thing I'm against.
----------------------
but , it has good accuracy and remainder is in progress .
My family is from the corridors of politics and power, political parties have inner circles always like BJP has VHP ,Congress has sonia gandhi inner circle .
the strength of a secret society is from the strength of the inner circle

edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Time to stock up on chocolate.


No, time to stock up on Hershey's stock (shares !).



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join