It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A generation is born, into a new world to be brought up by its parents, in a safe,healthy invironment. It is to be free and happy. Untill they hit about 15 or so, when they begin to see the world. That is to say for North Americans, Every other country learns this young.

We use 10% of our brain power, and our generation is growing much more logically compared to other older generations, we've almost abandonded all hope for the idea of God besides the metiphorical sense. We understand that he is nothing more than a roll model. In Islamic religions you learn of the 1000 year war, it took place because one man stepped on another mans sandal. The man killed the other for stepping on it, and revenge was taken by the other mans family and they killed him. So it went on for 1000 more years, untill Mohammad gave the word of Allah that said you should be happy, lave happy, no killing, or plundering. In Christianity Mosus takes the Jews to the mountain and is given the 10 commandments. Everywhere in the world followed these religions as true. However our generation see's all these story's as metaphores to keep people in line, and give them morals. Durring those times people were more in tune with their mind and spirituality, they learned of the Shakra or Third Eye, where as we have learned about South Park, The OC! Telivision along with all other forms of media are controlled by our governments, Our education system is ran by our governments. How could someone learn to expand their mind and open that third eye if their to busy whatching TV or playing X-Box? they can't which is how the government likes it. They would rather you conspiracize about them than truely realizing ones power. Believe you can bend a spoon with your mind and you can, these were words given to me by my friend, He's done it infront of me. He says if you can make your mind see the spoon bending it will bend that way. However if you cant see it you cant bend it, so you must believe it. You wont learn that through television. Noetic science is brain and mind power science. If their is a conspiracy anywhere its your brain,lets say you woke up at 6 worked 8-4 came home, whatched tv till 6 ate supper, went on the computer went to bed....Where did you sit and think? Where did you try and expand your brain power? Everything you did is what they told you to do...
My generation is begining to see these things and try and catch up to ancient civilizatians that already knew this stuff. They wouldn't excuse a theory because they could not see it or understand it, and this is why they were the ultemate generation, Because there eye's were open, and as soon as ours do open, We'll probably go blind from the masses of evil that walk amungst us. I'm 19 years old, angry at my government, but angry at my society, and peers more for they have not even begun to try and do anything, they have not even begun to try, and so I ask that you look into the Noetic sciences, the power of your own mind, and try to form your own opinion.

"I think There for I am." If your not thinking for yourself, your not thinking which means your dead!

Get the hell away from the light then.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am thrilled to see someone else who appropriates our generation (i am 18) and i Know exactly how you feel, I hate the way people blindly bow their knees to someone with their liberties in hand and gun in the other. Its just wrong it makes my blood boil to just think that the right to life i have from being born into this world is being dictated by someone else. Society fears and hates one another, But! thats because no one bothers the try and understand anyone else. Apologies for the rant, But i wished to ask how do you go about believing?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldWriter

The Next Generation of people is soppose to be more spiritual? im 15 and TRY to mediate 2 times a day and astral project (I still working on astral projection)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RebelRevoltEvolve

Thats good, You do more then me and you should do it more often its good for you it relaxes you besides trying to further yourself. Also i am surprised to see a 15 year old on ATS no offense intended.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldNewcomb

I don't go about believing so much as forming beliefs. I won't go off and read something and instantly change my views to accomidate them, I will take what they've said think about it, investigate it, then form my own opinion. I try to avoid government websites because of how biased the information is. Its good that you understand whats melting down with society but what you should be focused on more than that is the ones who take the time of day to read theoretic threads to make yourself think. Always try to remember that your not alone in this world their are many things wrong with this planet but theirs alot of good also.

read my other thread Survival in the 21st Century in the survival section of ATS, read what I wrote because its got the young perspective on fears, and society, and all of what your discussing, but look at what the "Old Timers" replied to me, thats the kind of things that are really intersting because their childhood was way worse than ours. They had "Desk Dive Procedures" we have "Lock Downs" its all fear tactics brought on by the NWO Elite.

But yes I believe but only what I can confirm, I read alot on HAARP, and the globalization of poverty and the NWO, as well as Depopulation, Illuminati, Big Brother, and ALOT on Noetic Sciences but out of all of it I Find my own sources, as should you all.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldNewcomb

probably alot more then we know about

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I totally agree that some people want to keep us dumbed down and some of it might be the government, or parts of the government...some of it might be companies because of consumerism and things like that. the rich want to stay rich and get richer.

However, this thing about people being smart way back when... I'm not too sure I buy into all that.
History shows PLENTY examples of some incredibly stupid people. Not to mention the fact that in our times, there might be more amazing people alive than you realize.... capable of all sorts of things.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I don't doubt that fact for a second. It's that 1000 years ago, all people could do is believe. They talked more about someones mind and spirit than anyone in this day and age. "Way back when," people truely did think for themselves, but just like now they could not speak freely. You don't have to believe me, I said ealier in the thread, think for yourself. But do your own research, on Noetic Science, and the third eye. try and open it, try and find sources of your own going back thousands of years, then try and excuse it. You cant excuse something untill you know why your doing it in the first place.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldWriter

I don't doubt that fact for a second. It's that 1000 years ago, all people could do is believe. They talked more about someones mind and spirit than anyone in this day and age. "Way back when," people truely did think for themselves, but just like now they could not speak freely. You don't have to believe me, I said ealier in the thread, think for yourself. But do your own research, on Noetic Science, and the third eye. try and open it, try and find sources of your own going back thousands of years, then try and excuse it. You cant excuse something untill you know why your doing it in the first place.

Don't doubt which fact for a second.

first of all, I don't want to go into to the issue of opening the third eye because this isn't about what i know or do not know about such things. My point was not about that. My point was whether or not people "way back when" had achieved more enlightenment as you seem to think they did.

granted, there were some pretty outstanding people throughout history who were not sidetracked by things of modern times, but great people also live today. just because you might not see them on the latest reality show doesn't mean they are not there doing extraordinary things. My point is that so long ago when great people were surfacing, right along beside them was a whole slew of idiots doing some pretty dumb things... insane things that were accepted by society because in many cases (like a different version of today) society in general was dumb. I won't even start going into details, but as much as I dig medieval stuff, rampant illiteracy, lot's of war and conquest, rampant superstition (probably from boredom of perusing the mind and spirit all day) yet RAMPANT paranoia concerning rigid religious ideology and fear of the occult leading to persecutions of all sorts, and a gross lack of personal hygiene doesn't sound very appealing to me.

we have gone to the moon, we have done stuff on mars, we have created antimatter, we can see through walls, and I believe we have gone way beyond that in ways that people aren't talking about. how is that not thinking for yourself?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Ya, the people who design these things and these missions are using their minds. You sitting at home on ATS or me doing the same is not. You as I as everyone els are completely ignorent in everything we do in our daily lives. All information given to us is biased, and everything in our daily lives is dictated by the Elite, where do you learn for your self? Even the things you speak of like The Moon Landing or Mars Expeditions you learned through them in what they've told you. Even if it is all fact, they're "Findings" could be made up, or false. You have no idea, because you weren't their or even take the time to question and find evidence. Your trying to tell me that we use our heads??? I watch TV and use a Computer and learn from school ALL OF WHICH is government controled. They shut down Wiki Leaks pretty quick, becuase were not "allowed" to question or think thats why they do it for us. UNLIKE ancient civilizations who could only think for themselves. The Mayans made maps of our solar system and calenders still used and accurate till today. You F***ing do that.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldWriter

Ya, the people who design these things and these missions are using their minds. You sitting at home on ATS or me doing the same is not. You as I as everyone els are completely ignorent in everything we do in our daily lives. All information given to us is biased, and everything in our daily lives is dictated by the Elite, where do you learn for your self? Even the things you speak of like The Moon Landing or Mars Expeditions you learned through them in what they've told you. Even if it is all fact, they're "Findings" could be made up, or false. You have no idea, because you weren't their or even take the time to question and find evidence. Your trying to tell me that we use our heads??? I watch TV and use a Computer and learn from school ALL OF WHICH is government controled. They shut down Wiki Leaks pretty quick, becuase were not "allowed" to question or think thats why they do it for us. UNLIKE ancient civilizations who could only think for themselves. The Mayans made maps of our solar system and calenders still used and accurate till today. You F***ing do that.

You were TOLD the mayans made calendars. You don't know that they did. You are a victim of your own accusations. Just because I believe that some information that has trickled down is true doesn't mean I don't attempt to make unbiased assessments. I was also told that the mayans made calendars but I choose to not believe it. I do believe we went to the moon and I also believe that those expeditions aren't fully disclosed. that is a choice I made totally apart from what I have been told. If you think for one second that people in medieval times did not absorb information that trickled down to them... even much false information, then you are not very well versed in the history that you speak of.

As for your attempt to make a command to me, practice what you preach. As far as I see you are in no position to be commanding anyone to do things which you have demonstrated that even you are incapable of... you who is complaining about it so much. It sounds to me as though you have some type of endearment towards past ages, some small reason for preferring that time frame that makes you reluctant to look at the bigger picture. History will tell you that there was plenty of evidence to be found. Is all history correct? absolutely not but to trust in NO FACTS what so ever even if for nothing more than further exploration is a symptom of a closed and frightened mind. there is plenty of historical evidence found that will show you that these times were not all you are cracking them up to be. If they were, they wouldn't be riddled with war and obvious examples of stupidity and religious close mindedness. Sure, it is an interesting past culture that helped to shape the current times but not only were you not there, but you are not looking at the plethora of examples given to you that these were not the golden times you think they were. I think someone has attempted to make you believe this and you've willingly absorbed it. So tell me... what are your sources that show these times as extraordinary? ...and don't say the mayan calendar... you have no idea who made that and best guesses say it was made thousands of years before Christ. the mayans weren't even around a thousand years ago. I guess what I should say before you start trying to give sources is to first PICK the time frame you are exalting as extraordinary. Was it a 1000 years ago or 4000 years ago... pick one, because there is a huge freaking difference!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I won't excuse the fact that mistakes have been made by many, but for those smaller tribal communities who possessed knowledge in things we are just begining to understand is extra ordinary. This thread was started to touch base on the fact that we don't use our minds to its full potential as other cultures in time attempted, and that Religion is perceived so much more differently now than at any point in time because we are evolving, but only phisically, and logically, we are not evolving spiritually or mentally. We learn what were told to learn, Math, Science, History, English thats it thats all want to learn something els, find it. weather the myans made the calender or not doesn't matter whats important is what the learned. How they used it, and how the've stunned hundreds of generations with it. "Its not what you are, it's who your are" and in this case its what the calender represents, a perfect understanding of our solar system. I'm not trying to drift this thread away from its original point which was that the NWO and our governments control us to a point of numbness and drone-like behavioural habbits and life styles, leaving us with no point in any day to expand your mind for your self.

**** I would like to add. GREAT arguments on your part***** I just don't want the thread going any where els

new topics

top topics

join