It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARS: wouldnt it be funny?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would laugh for days if some clever person presented valid evidence that mars has a healthy and breathable atmosphere that would support man. that wealthy humans are on there already. that all official pictures,images and probe sweep film have been doctored to make a livable planet look barren and deadly to humans. that all reports of lonely martians living under domes in suspended animation wating for their atmosphere to be rescued,was merely papable rubbish to trick the so called clued up alien addicts. and i would chuckle still, if we found absolute evidence that German technology has been going there since the 40's. wouldnt you laugh too?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

So what your saying is Hitler is alive and well on Mars?
Are you trying to say you have proof of all of what you spoke of?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'd laugh too. Do you have any evidence of this?

Originally posted by ewokdisco
I would laugh for days if some clever person presented valid evidence that mars has a healthy and breathable atmosphere that would support man. that wealthy humans are on there already. that all official pictures,images and probe sweep film have been doctored to make a livable planet look barren and deadly to humans. that all reports of lonely martians living under domes in suspended animation wating for their atmosphere to be rescued,was merely papable rubbish to trick the so called clued up alien addicts. and i would chuckle still, if we found absolute evidence that German technology has been going there since the 40's. wouldnt you laugh too?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am with the Disturbed Too.. Just... What is the point of this thread? Are you saying you have proof of all this? Are you saying you think all this stuff is true and are just hoping that some one finds proof of it all one day?

Or are you poking fun of the people who believe in it? Maybe the ones who don't?

Let me just say it now before anyone else does....... WHAT?
edit on 25-11-2010 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
even if i did,ATS is the LAST site for such a move...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So you have nothing. Nuff said.
What exactly was the point of creating this thread?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, yeah, I would have a laugh...but what was the purpose of this thread?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the purpose of this thread is to provoke debate on something i have my suspicions about. there is no earth shattering proof i have about to unleash,but merely i have an idea i COULD be onto something and if anyone on ATS wants to debate or add to it, all the greater.

why all the anger? half the threads on here are less interesting and less worthy than this thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People, can you not read the title of the thread??? Do you seriously expect any controversial or astounding revelation from a thread that starts off with " Wouldn't it be funny..."???
Perhaps I am too old school, but to me it asks a simple question over a hypothetical situation; my reply is that no, it would not be funny, it would tend to piss me off, although it would verify just how deep the rabbit hole is and just how deceitful and full of feces that the PTB are...

but that is just my opinion, for I do have occasional thoughts that maybe there are more than just grains of truth entwined amidst the garbage.

seeker

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
well done,seker,you 'get' what i am saying with this thread. maybe ATS is the wrong site for such ideas and threads...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes...I guess it would be pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would deffinetly .

And for all you negativists, think of it, what if this discussion degenerates into a research fiasco that gives some proof of this.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
in reply to the thread title - no, not really.
nice thread btw.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thinking outside-the-box here which is very interesting for sure. You never know about things...

BUT, speaking of MARS and FUNNY, how about we fly Palin and some of the Tea Party folks here and abroad on a ONE-WAY flight to Mars??

Now THAT would be FUNNY...

AND, very beneficial to the country at the same time...

edit on 25-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
why all the anger? half the threads on here are less interesting and less worthy than this thread.

No-one is angry with you. We're looking at you and wondering how you became so delusional.

If, on the other hand, you actually presented us with some proof of your contention then we may take you more seriously.

I could make a post titled "Wouldn't it be funny if Mickey Mouse was a real person!"

It wouldn't convince anyone MM was real unless I provided evidence and I would totally expect to be shot down in flames if I didn't do so.

MiTS.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
...Perhaps I am too old school, but to me it asks a simple question over a hypothetical situation; my reply is that...

Its all what is based at, hypothetical. Entire Aliens and UFO's topic is based on that. That of course until we have the undeniable proof, but if so, until there, this would empty

So no, im not against discussion, just saying. Maybee some are already there, and just need discussion, and point of views.
Im still young, hopefuly will live long enough to that day (when the concrete proof, lets say official disclosure of a big developed country arrives).

On-topic, sure i would laugh. In the sense that one thing i never imagined (german tech on mars) would actually exist and be real. "Oh man, who though about that, german tech on mars? I still remember it being discussed on ATS."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
While these things are fun to imagine, they are hardly fruitful because there are those that lack the knowledge of basic science and don't have a firm grasp on logic, reason and common sense. They will actually think this stuff is possible based on their own self-imposed ignorance.

Of course, the ones that want to entertain this as something more than a thought exercise and will convince themselves that science is wrong (or in on the "conspiracy") and that there is some sort of MONUMENTAL and ELABORATE cover-up that allows such information to be withheld from the public (which, after even a little thought, is not possible).

So yeah, fun to discuss only, but the OP seems to think that there "might" be something to this. And to discuss this in that ignorant frame of mind is walking a line that most around here prefer not to for obvious reasons.

OP, maybe you should have phrased your opening statement a little differently, so that we don't accidentally think you might take this stuff seriously, because as it stands right now many of us don't want to discuss it in the context you have provided because we don't want to feed ignorance.
edit on 25-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: ssssppppeeelllling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Either way it would be very neat if this were the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i would lose it in a fit of laughter if it came out imagine what the tptb would say thats it um a testing facility we had to put there to look for wmds imagine the pat down for space travel lol

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I believe it would take something much more advanced to pull this wool.Impossible?perhaps.Improbable?most likely.
If you want to talk about "lonely martians living under domes in suspended animation waiting for their atmosphere to be rescued".
Well then lets start anew.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join