The first 12 hours of a U.S. dollar collapse!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
I watched the video and all I took away was a commercial to buy gold and silver; and subscribe to inflation nation/or whatever that magazine was. There is no way to predict a scenario like that. Our govt may screw things up (as they certainly are), but they are really good at slowing things down so much that most ingnorant people barely notice it between their tv and cell phones. This doom and gloom video was too precise in some aspects (prices of gold/silver), and then it randomly adds that there will be a lot of fires.

Yep there will lots of angry folks setting shops on fire because they'd ran out of food. They obviously made up the date and the gold/silver prices, but these are going to be much higher, and I expect Dec. 2012 is actually an optimistic estimate.

People even called Gerald Celente a "gloomer and doomer" when he stated in 2008 that America would become a third world country by 2012, and so far he has been right on the bailout bubbles, Euro crisis, lack of recovery, civil unrest and worldwide tensions.

In fact the recession was predicted back 2005 and in 2007 they forecast the recession in 2008, and in 2008 forecasted the "greatest depression".

"Currency wars + trade wars = real wars"

edit: Watch their other documentaries on the "dollar bubble", and "End of Liberty"..... I think these need to be watched in order to make more sense
edit on 25-11-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
reply to post by Mythkiller

Why do people make assumptions on things they have ABSOLUTELY no control over? Then continue on to put everyone else in the middle of their own little personal world of make belief #? And yes, this means I am telling you, the dollar is going to be fine and if it isn't, so friggin what? The dollar is transcribed and embedded into every nations economy, its like, wtf are you guys on about? How in sam hell can you people makes these accusations and assumptions when you know, you KNOW America IS the NWO. Please stop already. Just stop with the mental illness.

Mate, you are the one who is in a state of "mental illness" as you put it, I would say more a state of grave ignorance, if you think the USA is the NWO, your seriously misinformed. The NWO is a small faction of very sick individuals who use countries and institutions as a tool to progrees their agenda.
Please look into things a bit more and you'll see how far down the rabbit hole truely goes.

"Poeple often seek the truth, but rarely like it when it's found.

Good Luck, Mate.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The scenario is concerned primarily with the financial aspects of the situation. However, there are a lot of other factors to consider. Whenever trying to "wargame" scenarios, it is important to consider the other factors such as the DIPLOMATIC and MILITARY influences.

While money is important, money is not everything. If such an event were to occur, China and everyone else would know that they shall have (for lack of a better phrase...) PISSED OFF THE SLEEPING GIANT. Sure, China might be able to bankrupt us economically, but we have resources, and an infrastructure that would allow us to TAKE what we need instead of playing nice like we have been doing. If such a scenario were to unfold, I see the U.S. takng DRASTIC STEPS.

Step one: secure oil. Venezuela would be invaded, its assest and resources SIEZED. A U.S. carrier task force with marines in the Caribbean would see to that. Special Ops teams would take out anyone who stirred up trouble.

Step two: NUKE any country stirring up any other trouble. This would mean that Iran and North Korea would suddenly find themselves vaporized if they even slightly provoke us. This would begin on a tactical nuke level and escalate as necessary.

Step three: China would not even be close to withstanding a STEALTH BOMBER raid on its C&C (Command and Control) infrastructure. All communications and military targets would be eliminated. Bridges would be destroyed. Ports would go up in flames.

Step four: Several Iranian targets would become glass as our biggest nuke weapons devastated the threats. Troops already in place in Iraq and Afghanistan would invade *as needed.* Special Ops would have free reign.

Step five: The U.S. would suddenly invade and conquer ALL COUNTRIES not already allied with us in an attempt to create ORDER. The U.S. would BLOSSOM into the true global empire desired by TPTB.

Do not worry about this scenario, because it will not happen. Everyone around the world KNOWS not to piss off AMERICANS because when we are pissed, we bloody noses. Look at 9-11. Whether it was truly orchestrated by fanatics or our own government (or shadow gov) LOOK what happens when we are PISSED. We invaded. We conqure. We make life unpleasant while trying to establish democracy.

The Chinese would do this only if they had a death wish.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

couldn't agree more and what a better way to get money passing through than going to war and making sure it can become a global one.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Christmas is a rip-off of the pagan holiday, Solstice.

Regardless, we cannot "buy"our way out of this mess. I would also recommend reducing or restricting debt.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My favorite part is when they say that we should stop our entitlement programs. As soon as I heard that I thought, 'agenda much?'

This is an entirely unlikely scenario, partly because a majority of Americans are too busy with their own lives to care about what the markets are doing and suddenly buy everything they can grab from their local Wal-Mart Supercenter as soon as the 'news breaks'. It's just propganda from these stock selling dweebs, I've seen plenty of their videos and am quite certain of the 'fear factor' in their reports.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We never NEEDED China !!!! We gave them a lot of money over the years and they gave us CHEAP 30 dollar MP3 players that break in 3 months. WE NEVER needed them for food or for technology !!! Why we distributed our WHOLE TREASURY to China all for garbage products Ill NEVER know!!! Our tvs, and radios in America where something to be proud of!! All for the sake of China's development we made a deal with them and ALL the Walmarts have DESTROYED all the MOM and POPS because of cheap goods from china.. Did we really need the GARBAGE they sold us ???? Our politicians who forced us to trade un equally with CHINA should be HANGED our Nation was very PROSPEROUS!! Before they forced our money to go OUT instead of RE CIRCULATING IT. I HOPE China cuts us loose!! The Sooner the better!!1 Id rather get High Quality Trades from Germany other European nations who dont make CRAP! I cannot wait til WE are back to being US and THEM I DONT want Chinese Goods here ANYMORE!!! SO WHAT IF IT TAKES A CATASTROPHIC ECONOMIC FAILURE I DONT WANT CHINESE GOODS ANYMORE!!!!!! I LIKE ZENITH, WESTING HOUSE and all the OTHERs too many too name who have ALL suffered under our TRADES with CHINA Who wants to buy QUALITY stuff from MAIN ST America if MP3s are 30 $ ??? Chinese goods are cheap you have to buy an item maybe 2-3 times before you realize not to buy chinese again!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
thanks for the heads up on the moores law thing.you are right.as for as the, ive got a gun so i can survive off the land thing.how many animals will be left in one year after 333,000,000 americans hunt for a year.+ or - 1%.planting fruit trees and nut trees with our devalued dollars now is the best scenario.i think.plant then on the back of ones property away from prying eyes of neighbors and enemies.drought tolerant types.these items can be used to barter with later on.or can be turned into alcohol.or dried and stored for hard times.the only other option is to use your gun to kill your neighbor and eat him.not real popular but possible.learn what weeds are edible and let them grow in your yard ,that way most people want even know you have food.they will just go on down to the wealthy neighbors house .survival thru deception.as for as metals go .buy pure silver chinese coins with your american dollars.they are alot cheaper and gone up faster in value than gold lately.your alot less likely to get robbed for carrying around silver coins than gold coins.and the chinese will be holding more of our worthless dollars.win win.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Lindsey Williams said that TPTB will not let hyperinflation happen in the US. They are going to slow it down so that there will not be civil unrest. Just poverty.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Its pretty hard to shop when you have no money for a start, and the rest of the world have now found a way to slowly collapse the USA. Not with war, by turning to another currency

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I still have my doubts about a possible dollarcrash even with all the "facts" presented here on ats. Atleast in the sence that it will effect the entire usa's citisens private economy.

It might crash, it might not. But the dollar is to much involved for TPTB to let it happen. Whatever the case my guess is that "your" daily MTV, Mc Donald's and Wallmart... will still be up and running.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Nevermind all this fiat shell game buisness!

The core issue here is that we, as a world, need relief from scarcity!

As long as the elite keep a cap on things like "alternative", or even "free" energy sources,
*coughs* "Morgan vs Tesla..."
we as a civilization will not move past this stranglehold they have on us through this all encompassing need for energy.

Now would be a good time to open up the vaults and pull out something...like...zero point.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Khurzon because: added a little of the "Nuge" for emphasis...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer
We never NEEDED China !!!! We gave them a lot of money over the years and they gave us CHEAP 30 dollar MP3 players that break in 3 months. WE NEVER needed them for food or for technology !!! Why we distributed our WHOLE TREASURY to China all for garbage products Ill NEVER know!!! Our tvs, and radios in America where something to be proud of!! All for the sake of China's development we made a deal with them and ALL the Walmarts have DESTROYED all the MOM and POPS because of cheap goods from china.. Did we really need the GARBAGE they sold us ???? Our politicians who forced us to trade un equally with CHINA should be HANGED our Nation was very PROSPEROUS!! Before they forced our money to go OUT instead of RE CIRCULATING IT. I HOPE China cuts us loose!! The Sooner the better!!1 Id rather get High Quality Trades from Germany other European nations who dont make CRAP! I cannot wait til WE are back to being US and THEM I DONT want Chinese Goods here ANYMORE!!! SO WHAT IF IT TAKES A CATASTROPHIC ECONOMIC FAILURE I DONT WANT CHINESE GOODS ANYMORE!!!!!! I LIKE ZENITH, WESTING HOUSE and all the OTHERs too many too name who have ALL suffered under our TRADES with CHINA Who wants to buy QUALITY stuff from MAIN ST America if MP3s are 30 $ ??? Chinese goods are cheap you have to buy an item maybe 2-3 times before you realize not to buy chinese again!!!

Just realize that US govt regulation is the reason Chinese products dominate our market. Why should a pencil made in China be cheaper than one made in America? The US govt over-regulated all aspects of the economy; minimum wage, product safety commissions, unions, even down to lunch and rest breaks for employees. I'm not saying employees don't have rights, but they should negotiate them with the employer, not the govt. It's insane that it is cheaper to order something from across the world than to order it from down the street.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
reply to post by spokaneman1983

China can't dump the dollar now...

oh really?????

China, Russia quit dollar

By Su Qiang and Li Xiaokun (China Daily)
Updated: 2010-11-24 08:02

St. Petersburg, Russia - China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday.
Chinese experts said the move reflected closer relations between Beijing and Moscow and is not aimed at challenging the dollar, but to protect their domestic economies.
"About trade settlement, we have decided to use our own currencies," Putin said at a joint news conference with Wen in St. Petersburg.

The two countries were accustomed to using other currencies, especially the dollar, for bilateral trade. Since the financial crisis, however, high-ranking officials on both sides began to explore other possibilities.

The yuan has now started trading against the Russian rouble in the Chinese interbank market, while the renminbi will soon be allowed to trade against the rouble in Russia, Putin said.

"That has forged an important step in bilateral trade and it is a result of the consolidated financial systems of world countries," he said.

Putin made his remarks after a meeting with Wen. They also officiated at a signing ceremony for 12 documents, including energy cooperation.
www.chinadaily.com.cn...
edit on 26-11-2010 by Scoriada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

So according to the video the stores will be empty by the end of the day, right?

D'oh! It's Black Friday that's going to happen anyway...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's Black Friday!
Spend your moneys!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Our Government is making money in attempt to fix our economy. The result will be exatly what this speculitive film details. Gold and silver are rising far to fast, I wish I could afford to buy some. Although I can afford to start hoarding food. Anyone hear of running for the mountains? This presentation is not all that far fetched...peace

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

If this situation happens, then it will happen in the U.K before it happens in the us. It happening in the U.K will be one of the reasons in happens in the U.S

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Thats not dumping the dollar, their only using that currency between themselves not for other things around the world

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vesica

Do you realize the world leaders are trying to make a one world currency? =namingly the euro? peace

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join