Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The first 12 hours of a U.S. dollar collapse!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Lighten up a bit, we dont know what is going to happen. People are entitled to different opinions, theres no need to gt personal...
kx
edit on 25-11-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ive waited long enough.

I got to pick up gold and silver, soon!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
basically we do know whats going to happen and the fact that China is holding up the US this is very plausible basically for a currency to be worth something you need a buyer of it now if your major buyer is offloading in small amounts then when they get their lose to a minimum then announce they will no longer be buying well then yes your dollar will drop.

Then the second thing that gives your currency power is the fact that commodities are priced off your dollar if they change that your currency has lost all it's power and the huge bluff your government has done since WWII after they disclosed they had no more gold and said our dollar is good is all going to backfire and fast.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Ive waited long enough.

I got to pick up gold and silver, soon!

Better yet, buy a good water filter and water storage system AND a lot of freeze-dried food (20 year shelf life). Ya can't live without food and water AND you can't eat or drink gold and silver. Don't you understand? Gold and silver has not become more valuable. The dollar has instead lost value.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Inflation has already made car companies to collapse, people can no longer pay the outragous prices of their houses and banks are taking them back like you paid for nothing. A 7 years loan to buy a car, a 30,40 years loan to buy a house ? it's not happening fast enough so it seems we adapt to the situation and we dont see the system is kaput.

oh! and around here we get faxes about the chinese who want to buy our land and fruits & veggies warehouses.
edit on 25-11-2010 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Hmmm,.
I will place my bets on nothing happening
Particularly when it is one of the largest shopping seasons of the year.

Then you're a moron. If you're buying ANYTHING this holiday season without paying CASH you're an idiot.

Don't go into debt for Christmas shopping for stuff that most people can do without. All the smart money is saying that in 2010-2011 you should do everything you can to make sure you don't have any debt.

After all, it's not like most people who celebrate Christmas are actually Christians or celebrate it for what it originally stood for. I would estimate that in well over 90% of American homes, even in those who claim to be Christian, the baby Jesus is hardly mentioned on Christmas Day.

I'm atheist, and I don't celebrate Christmas. To call it a "celebration of family" is hypocritical, especially if you're non Christian.

It amuses me the number of people who claim to be atheist, but then jump all over the Christmas holidays every year.

I'm not really saying Bah Humbug, I'm just saying that if you're a true atheist, then the most hypocritical thing you can do all year is celebrate Christmas, the celebration of the Birth of the Son of God.

I'm also not African-American, but to me, Kwanza makes so much more sense as a celebration of family and friends.

First, what does any of this have to do with the video, Second, Jesus, whether you believe in him or not was not. born on Christmas. Its original meaning was to celebrate Satunalia.
Saturnalia became one of the most popular Roman festivals. It was marked by tomfoolery and reversal of social roles, in which slaves and masters ostensibly switched places, with humorous results.

Saturnalia was introduced around 217 BC to raise citizen morale after a crushing military defeat.[1] Originally celebrated for a day, on December 17, its popularity saw it grow until it became a week long extravaganza, ending on the 23rd. Efforts to shorten the celebration were unsuccessful. Augustus tried to reduce it to three days, and Caligula to five. These attempts caused for uproars and revolts among the Roman citizens.

Saturnalia involved the conventional sacrifices, a couch (lectisternium) set out in front of the temple of Saturn and the untying of the ropes that bound the statue of Saturn during the rest of the year. A Saturnalicius princeps was elected master of ceremonies for the proceedings. Besides the public rites there were a series of holidays and customs celebrated privately. The celebrations included a school holiday, the making and giving of small presents (saturnalia et sigillaricia) and a special market (sigillaria). Gambling was allowed for all, even slaves; however, although it was officially condoned only during this period, one should not assume that it was rare or much remarked upon during the rest of the year. It was a time to eat, drink, and be merry. The toga was not worn, but rather the synthesis, i.e. colorful, informal "dinner clothes"; and the pileus (freedman's hat) was worn by everyone. Slaves were exempt from punishment, and treated their masters with (a pretense of) disrespect. The slaves celebrated a banquet: before, with, or served by the masters. Yet the reversal of the social order was mostly superficial; the banquet, for example, would often be prepared by the slaves, and they would prepare their masters' dinner as well. It was license within careful boundaries; it reversed the social order without subverting it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I guess "WHEN" this happens I will pack all my stocked food, seeds & tools into my trailer, hook it up to my 33' motor home and head for a nice quiet spot in the middle of the National forest and live the best I can.

The bank can have my house back.

I have enough gold to keep me in propane & gasoline for along time if it goes up to $4,000 an ounce.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
China just passed the uS in cars bought..

This is not a nationalist problem - that's a front
these governments are globalist banker controlled

This is a financial war between the elites and peeps - the nationalist, and religionist, and the racist, (etc) divisions are just that;
This is the global elites way of keeping the peeps from getting together and doing the right thing together, which would be the worst thing for the elites, because we would replace them with genuine leaders who could actually solve the real problems properly
and they (the globalists) would be OUT

my compliments Dinn on your well reasoned posts
edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: yall know by now spell i cant... grammer I don't

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I have made a life long study of Roman history. You are absolutely correct on the false celebration of Christmas on Dec 25. Of course, many so-called traditions of the Christian church are meer carry-overs of traditions of the Roman pagan practices.
edit on 25-11-2010 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You cannot but sneer, even snarl at the headlines splattered across the tabloids and not ache to leap from your chair ready to merge with the huddled masses in protest to run the banksters and bureau-rats out of town. That no one with any clout has had the gumption to have ‘em hunted down, tarred and feathered, and lynched or shot like dogs for suckling at the public trough long enough in violation of God and the Constitution is testament to the collective apathy and amnesia that abounds in America today.

Under the pretense of saving American capitalism from collapse, “We the People” have been robbed in broad daylight by the sudden and uncontrollable urge of Gordon Gekko types to splurge billions upon billions of worthless bits of paper, “monopoly money” if you will, to keep their madness-go-round from stopping. All of this, mind you, while grotesque spectacles of ignorance and barbarism hold sway over the continent. From scheming politicians sweeping away the last vestiges of the Republic into a mobocracy under terror and tyranny to an ever-increasing number of Americans, vying for jobs that amount to little more than “wage slavery,” stand in the dole queues grim-faced and staring straight ahead into an uncertain future.

When will “We the People” tell ‘em enough is enough and hang the bastards!?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I mention this to illustrate the practice of assimilation of other peoples holy things to steal their power...
the Huron had a virgin birth right in my front yard in the 12th century....Deganawidah
The jesuits came all the way over here to have the first mass in upper Canada and they put this great honkin thing right on top of where the guy's hut was.
a thirty foot cross
this is how they operate....their god greated everything except their holidays?

black friday is where many merchants are made or broken...churches not so much

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cameraobscura
When will “We the People” tell ‘em enough is enough and hang the bastards!?

Don't hold your breath.
Freedom died in this land for lack of interest in preserving it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by area6

During the 1930's it was not a cut and dry confiscation of gold and silver. They purchased the gold for 35/oz while putting pressure to keep the price of gold down. After that the price of gold went way up as the dollar sank.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
basically we do know whats going to happen and the fact that China is holding up the US this is very plausible basically for a currency to be worth something you need a buyer of it now if your major buyer is offloading in small amounts then when they get their lose to a minimum then announce they will no longer be buying well then yes your dollar will drop.

Then the second thing that gives your currency power is the fact that commodities are priced off your dollar if they change that your currency has lost all it's power and the huge bluff your government has done since WWII after they disclosed they had no more gold and said our dollar is good is all going to backfire and fast.

Don't worry the US will begin to sell weapons to India.
They'll begin to load weapons towards South Korea.
Giving strength to the dollar by exporting these commodities. The US is owned by a bunch of rich tycoons not some Government...the Government let that take over happen..JFK wanted to back our treasuries by destroying the Federal Reserve and installing power to the US Government, he was murdered for it.
There will be a tipping point of another event like this and it will be the US Citizens saving their country and perhaps the world or people succumbing to a one world currency....That is still a decade away IMO.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wisdom for the ages...

Outside Independence Hall when
the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended,
Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,
"Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"
With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,
"A republic, if you can keep it."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just start burning your greenbacks!
No wait! tomorrows black Friday.
Not so fast!
Emotion drives the horde.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Wisdom for the ages...

Outside Independence Hall when
the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended,
Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,
"Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"
With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,
"A republic, if you can keep it."

Looks like we lost it back in 1860....
Lost Democracy in 1913.
Have an Olligarchy now.

Living the American Dream. ( In Debt )

The Second American Revolution Failed. They Called it the Civil War. However some of know what the war was really fought over. State Soverenty.

Hell My state no loger has a national guard. They are all part-time ARMY.

The Feds have total Control ( guided by TPTB ) and it's Our fault.

We have allowed the fall of the republic.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ah, but its the Euro that actually goign to be in trouble first. And recent knews proves it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Why do people make assumptions on things they have ABSOLUTELY no control over? Then continue on to put everyone else in the middle of their own little personal world of make belief #? And yes, this means I am telling you, the dollar is going to be fine and if it isn't, so friggin what? The dollar is transcribed and embedded into every nations economy, its like, wtf are you guys on about? How in sam hell can you people makes these accusations and assumptions when you know, you KNOW America IS the NWO. Please stop already. Just stop with the mental illness.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Dude, get your facts straight. Moore's Law has been taking place. It's how the number of transistors doubles on an intergrated circuit every two years (roughly). I think you mean the end of Moore's Law.

Originally posted by robomont
the only real drive for gold has been in the computer chip manufacturing.moores law will be taking effect soon.so gold will collapse soon and the big gold holders are now trying to take their profits .dont buy in to the gold investment scam.the next big thing is carbon nanitubes which will replace gold and hold back moores law a little longer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join