It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and here is Aussie bloke again.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
read the following link: www.truinsight.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I will go into much detail about this later and I am sorry to all who expected the impacts at a date so soon. I know it looks really bad. It will be a main focus for debunkers. that is one thing I regret. but it was critical to the overall plan. there is two parts of this plan.... one without the signiture program, this is the test muck around part, this tells me which parts of the internet are the most responsive and effective.....it also shows you why i need to give you a password for a program to decode my posts. It gives you an outline. Had I simply went straight into aussie bloke part 2, few would know or be prepared from the infomation I�m about to send. so (aussie bloke part 1) was a testing ground in a way.

He forgot to mention that there is indeed a part 3 to his plan. In phase 3 people will be required to buy his book to get the real truth.

I think I'm going to become a con man, I never quite realized how easy it all was before. There is some good money to be made in the deception market.

*begins plotting a moderately elaborate conspiracy theory*

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I will also explain how I know this later...but impact is not this year!!!!....... so you can relax until then, but not really you must prepare to survive!!! there will be no olympics in 2008.

I've heard something like that somewhere else ... the name 'John Titor' comes to mind.

join