It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA employee complains about having to pat down fat passengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Source: www.nerve.com...

Thoughts: This is getting out of hand. I've seen some BIIIG TSA agents. I don't see them helping people lose weight except embarrassing them in front of the line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
this is a relatively good point actually... I wouldn't be pleased if my job required me to feel up anyone... fat/smelly/old/ugly ... and there are "obese" people of all sorts...all nationalities... it's just typically Americans being fat because of the resource consumption and diet content.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Of course; and no complaints about how uncomfortable the TSA workers make the hot young 20-somethings feel after groping the hell out of them.

We don't like being felt up.
- Yeah, well we don't like feeling you up.
Then stop.
-NO!

Yes, this world really is this stupid.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Maybe a guy should smear vaseline all over their privates and simply enjoy the added attention while waiting for their long boring flight. Give them something to talk about for sure.

I find it funny all this controversy over the TSA 'patdowns' or 'enhanced screenings', theres a method to this madness for sure. One thing I know is this isn't like going to a concert or football game, cuz anything short of trying to smuggle in a grand piano or bazooka gets by with ease. But then again I'm only concerned with my cheaper booze accompanying me.

They way they make it sound, security is tighter on a greyhound bus that they have to ramp it up this bad. If anyones been paying attention, there is a definite profile of these alleged terrorists, they all tend to be young muslim radicals who aren't very good at terrorism. What ever happened to the 9/11 style super-villains who had every ABC org on their butts yet couldn't be thwarted in their mission? Maybe the normal, unenhanced security measures actually worked and the 'patdowns' are unnecessary intrusions designed to get on with these xray machines? So Chertoff can make his extra cash? Who knows?

top topics

join