It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vote for Kerry is a vote to kill an innocent Iraqi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Caz, you do seem a little hostile. And I will take Washington Post at their word. And you act as if Arabic is a language that only three people know and any other translation of it is wrong. You don't need to be a terrorist waiting in the bathroom of a plane to know/speak Arabic. I am not japanese but I know rudimentary Japanese, enough to get around Tokyo anyways.

Anyways, as said, back to the point. Kerry hasn't said he will pull out. He was in Vietnam, he knows what it means to be in a political war like this one. Hopefully he will learn from the mistakes of Vietnam. No war but total war. Not "Well, we won't bomb this area because the enemy is there. We won't bomb this area because the enemy is hiding there because they know we won't bomb it. Lets bomb this highly populated area with about one enemy to every 50,000 civillian."

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Where has Kerry ever said or implied that he is even considering pulling our trrops out of Iraq? I think he should, and get the UN in there instead, but that's besides the point. If Kerry never said or implied that, should I start a thread saying that Bush is going to pull the troops out of Iraq and Iraqis will die because of it? Just because that's what I think?

<< 1  2   >>

join