It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vote for Kerry is a vote to kill an innocent Iraqi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A vote for Kerry is a vote to kill an innocent Iraqi...

If Kerry wins, which I doubt, he will most likely try to withdraw form Iraq. And then you might as well call it Veitnam 2, because every single man, women and child who was pro-new regime will be killed in the worst ways imaginable. So bottom line, don't vote for Kerry, because you will be responsible for more pointless deaths.

Ohhh yea, and incase you havn't noticed, the death rate is at a minimum and the war is actually coming to a slow victory for the US. So it is more important now to ensure we stay in it until the end. Bush started this war, so let him finish it. It will end up a lot better then if we just withdraw. We are at a point in history were the decisions we make in the booth, will directly effect the lives of the Iraqi's.

So please, dont vote for Kerry.

peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And a vote for Bush is a vote for an oil-war, more beheadings, and not to mention, have you seen what's going on in Fallujah?

The US is always going to have a hand in Mid-East politics, whether we like it or not, thanks to Dubya.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
so you are going to let three people getting beheaded, stop the war for freedom in Iraq. You are nothing but a terrorist, and it is people like you who will be the end of the free world. Civilians getting beheaded is proof that these people are insane. By withdrawing we are letting them win, they are terrorists, and you are a sympathizer.

shame on you

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh no! I don't want innocent Iraqis to die! I'm going to vote for Bush!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
curme this is a serious matter, i wasn't joking, so neither should you. and at least you could say something useful to the discussion.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In this quote, dated 5/28 Kerry says quite the opposite.

Bloomberg News

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I understand completely.

The easiest most non thinking answer to this whole problem is oil.
since the beginning even my poitics professor told us it's over oil...
what bs... Yet they still have no proof to back it up.

Why Americans sympathize with the terrorists is beyond me. I was reading specialasianx's post in bts about his roomate and how he threw out a deck of cards and jumps at asainx so he put him in a head lock and told him how things are going to be because that guy was totally"out of control"..

But yet they have a problem applying that strategy to the real world of politics and war... Look at Zarqawi, he's responsible for those beheadings, he hasn't followed the rules of war, and he still goes around terrorizing innocent people. Bush is trying to put them in headlocks and tell them how it's going to be and you liberals think it's wrong.... I guess this is another example of a double standard without you guys even knowing your doing it.

But a pig doesn't smell his own # either, so why would you ...

good point omega1, it's true what you say, kerry will withdraw and he'll turn this country into what carter and johnson did.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
TL makes some da mn good points. Now it is a matter of how many people bask in their ignorance and then vote.

This countries, and the worlds, future lies in the hands of the ignorent masses. All I can say, is may God help us.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
so you are going to let three people getting beheaded, stop the war for freedom in Iraq. You are nothing but a terrorist, and it is people like you who will be the end of the free world. Civilians getting beheaded is proof that these people are insane. By withdrawing we are letting them win, they are terrorists, and you are a sympathizer.

shame on you

That's Homeland Security in action! If you are not in agreement with us, you are a terrorist!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know why any of us is really making a big deal about Iraq at all.

Either way people vote, the mess is going to accumulate against the US, and we will have to take more and more "measures" to counter them, which more than likely will not be favorable.

It just seems hard at this point to know where to turn in this country.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
once again, maynard, just another ill-informed liberal is strecthing the truth. I never said anything about them not agreeing. I really could careless if you have an opinion. Good for you. But if you are just another ignorant american jumping on the "I hate Bush" counter-culture bandwagon, then go jump of a cliff.

I will say it again, if you are saying that we should leave Iraq because innocent people are getting beheaded, then you are spreading the terrorist message, you are falling for their trap. They want you to think like that. You are letting them win. So using linear logic, if you are not against terrorism, you are for it. It is the way it works, face it, and deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I really could careless if you have an opinion.

How "American" and frankly...rude. Why should we care what you say then, with that attitude?

But if you are just another ignorant american jumping on the "I hate Bush" counter-culture bandwagon, then go jump of a cliff.

And this comment just re-enforces your singular view. Why discuss this with you if you'll just "take your ball and go"? The dismissive attitude is just sad.

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I find it interesting how you go forward on this matter in a totally cool manner.

Ohhh yea, and incase you havn't noticed, the death rate is at a minimum and the war is actually coming to a slow victory for the US. So it is more important now to ensure we stay in it until the end. Bush started this war, so let him finish it. It will end up a lot better then if we just withdraw. We are at a point in history were the decisions we make in the booth, will directly effect the lives of the Iraqi's.

That is the point I am trying to make.

With all due respect towards you, I am sick of ignorance, and I think that by revealing my true feelings, I am only suggesting for people to make up their own minds, and not just follow what other people say.

If my comments hurt anyone, I'm truly sorry. I'm just getting sick of it. Nothing I said was in any way designed to hurt anyone.

peace

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
and how many iraqi civilians died because of bush? yeah mmkay.

blinded by your own ignorance, so don't even try with some lame guilt trip, that might work on the weak.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What a diatribe. Here we have INVADED and OCCUPY a soverign nation. Have lost over 850 soldiers, 15,000 INNOCENT Iraqis, and had over 25,000 American wounded bad enough to be air evac and a vote for Kerry is a vote for lost lives?

What planet did OmegaI get off from?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A vote for Bush is a vote to kill more Americans.

So, lets see.....your theory states that voting for kerry means hes gonna pull us out of Iraq (Sadly, hes not, one reason I dont really have any respect for him) and more Iraqis will die (doubtful, the same number of Iraqis dying now will die when we leave, its just that kinda place, ya know).

Hmmmmm.we pull out of Iraq, if we were so lucky, wed save thousands of American lives, seeing how this whole war is going in the direction Nam went, and in Nam we lost 60,000.

Descisions, descions. Ill take number 2: let the Iraqis worry about thier own lives, lets be a bit more concerned with our own eh?

Seeing how they dont want us there anyway, which will make it very difficult for us to...umm......"free" them.......its pretty pointless.

You wanna win the war on Terror? Bomb the Saudis. Cut Israel off of its money. Take some REAL action at the heart of the beast.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Go tell it on the mountain

"Leaving Iraq is the best thing for Iraq ..."

Tell that to the Kurdish Iraqis that would be wipped out from both the Shia and the Sunni's sides as those two sides agree to kill the kurds before killing each other in order to claim total non democratic control and establish a monopoly of power for only one of the 3 groups.

Tell that to all of the Iraqi's that are trying to enforce their own laws BY their own people FOR their own people...you know the police that keep getting blown up for trying to keep CIVILIZATION over there instead of chaos.

Tell that to the Iranians that are quietly drooling at the prospect of a USA withdrawl so they can use their clergy to assume control of a portion of Iraq

Tell that to every terrorist looking for a cool country to chill in for a while untill plans can be made FROM there for more Jihayd

Tell that to Clinton, Bush, and Kerry that all agree this would be the WORST thing we could do.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So no Iraqi that has been killed as a result of the invasion was innocent, correct? Because that is what this thread is trying to claim. Or at least thats how I interpret it.

I also want to note that the only thing a military is good for is killing and being killed. If somebody could show me that U.S. military presence would bring dead U.S. soldiers & Iraqis back to life, then I would see no problem in them staying in the country.

[edit on 2-7-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Caz makes some excellent points. It reinforces everything smart said in this thread.

Heelstone- I don't really know what you are talking about, could you please clarify.

peace

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Omega, pulling out would be the best thing we could do. It would end the Vietnam syndrome we have with Bush. But Kerry isn't going to pull out. But I will still vote for him for he isn't Bush, who has proven to be a # up, and isn't an independent meaning my vote won't be wasted.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join