It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Richard c hogland credible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
BTW, go to THE NEW YORK TIMES and try to find the title of the book as a best seller, as bragged on the top left corner. With enough frustrating digging you may be able to find it but you might also give up! I think it was like #25.

I believe the people who think richard hoagland is "way out there" don't know much about the real world. I am not talking about making a living and raising a family, almost anyone can do that. The real world as in what is going on behind the scenes.

Lets just say there is reading material available that will make you take sleeping pills for months and most people would not touch with a 50 yard pole...not exaggerating! Normally its dark occult stuff you wouldn't know about unless you belonged to some "special" secret society.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Can't believe someone really defends Hoaxland

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
(snip)

Reminds me of countless other professionals who are forced to keep quiet and thus prolong the world's misery such as Bob Lazar who worked at S-4 at Area 51, Stephen Castello who worked at the Dulce labs, Phil Schneider an architect of many DUMBS, John Lear famous pilot and son of the learjet founder, Alex Collier, David Icke, etc.
(snip)

You sound as if you just stepped off the boat! You say that certain professionals are forced to keep quiet and then you provide their names and you don't realize that those people you named are NOT keeping quiet which is why you know of them. They're all out there spewing their ridiculous claims. And they've all been discussed here and the consensus among the more critically minded is that nothing they have to say is worth reading.

Aren't you aware of John Lear's persona-non-grata status on ATS? Aren't you aware of Icke's lizards? Aren't you aware of the Collier thread(s) presently getting some heat?

I ask silly questions since you are NOT aware.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
You sound as if you just stepped off the boat! You say that certain professionals are forced to keep quiet and then you provide their names and you don't realize that those people you named are NOT keeping quiet which is why you know of them. They're all out there spewing their ridiculous claims. And they've all been discussed here and the consensus among the more critically minded is that nothing they have to say is worth reading.

Aren't you aware of John Lear's persona-non-grata status on ATS? Aren't you aware of Icke's lizards? Aren't you aware of the Collier thread(s) presently getting some heat?

I ask silly questions since you are NOT aware.

Since you like asking ridiculous questions here is one for you:

How would I know of all those people if I was not aware of them? After-all I was the first one to bring up these people in the thread in the hope that OTHERS would see the path of darkness and start researching for THEMSELVES rather than be spoon-fed propaganda from the matrix.

If you are a little too sensitive then maybe conspiracy theory is NOT for you, just let it go and focus on what you are good at.

BTW I have been an ATS member since 2006 and this is my second account.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

There is a fella name Peter Levenda who has written a trilogy of nonfiction books entitled Sinister Forces. The main argument that Lavenda makes is that in order to understand the undercurrents of our political history one has to acknowledge the role of the occult and it practictioners had in shaping it. So I found it very interesting that Hoagland who came out of the world of hard science and was once a welcomed NASA consultant would end up making claims that NASA reverences or is guided by occult symbology.

edit on 12/26/2010 by lunatux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

That's like asking which is better, vanilla or chocolate? Just because chocolate might have more votes doesn't make Vanilla voters not count (be credible).

Decide whose credible on your own. Why must be among the herd mentality?

For every single person, thing and event on Earth, you will find opposing opinions. That's duality.

So form your own opinion and don't care or rely on others opinions because if you do you'll sit on that proverbial fence your entire life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join