It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wonder if this is a new excuse for a bunch of islamists to go on a head sawing rampage like they usually do?
I know it doesn't take much to set 'em off, we read about them burning churches, killing christians, jews
and even their own almost daily.
It must suck to get a taste of their own medicine even if it was done without head sawing or stoning to death etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I do not donate money to any religious organization. And neither should anyone else, cause it is not a good thing, a majority of the money never makes it to the people it is suppose to help. Israel does not need money donated to it, as it is its own country. Things are often clouded when there are alot of middle men in the process. And as you are on the topic of donations, please tell me what do the Palenstinains need with rocket launchers, grenades, fully automatic machine guns and other military hardware. They sure seem to use them alot, for just having them in their possession.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52
reply to post by FlyersFan

so what is your religion? you don't say, are you ashamed of it?

Relevance? Why are you asking another member what their faith is as though that affects their ability to speak on a topic?

you wouldn't dare say to any Muslims face what you are saying hiding behind that computer screen about our beloved prophet Mohammad would you?

I'm glad you defend your religion. You have every right to. Yet in some of your other posts you seem to LOVE criticizing people of other faiths. That doesn't make much sense to me. Do you feel that some people are entitled to rights that others are not?

but what you don't realize, it isn't the Muslims you need to worry about, Allah can see all your doing and he promises to honor and protect his messenger so I fear very much what is coming to you now from Allah. your words are out there and you cant take them back its too late, you have made an enormous mistake, if ye but knew!

its one thing not believing in a religion but you have put yourself at war with Allah.

I wont answer you again as you don't deserve any more of my time or energy...see you on judgment day!!!

See what I mean about being personal? That sounds like a very threatening tone towards another member.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Originally posted by elusive52
reply to post by FlyersFan

so what is your religion? you don't say, are you ashamed of it?

Relevance? Why are you asking another member what their faith is as though that affects their ability to speak on a topic?

you wouldn't dare say to any Muslims face what you are saying hiding behind that computer screen about our beloved prophet Mohammad would you?

I'm glad you defend your religion. You have every right to. Yet in some of your other posts you seem to LOVE criticizing people of other faiths. That doesn't make much sense to me. Do you feel that some people are entitled to rights that others are not?

but what you don't realize, it isn't the Muslims you need to worry about, Allah can see all your doing and he promises to honor and protect his messenger so I fear very much what is coming to you now from Allah. your words are out there and you cant take them back its too late, you have made an enormous mistake, if ye but knew!

its one thing not believing in a religion but you have put yourself at war with Allah.

I wont answer you again as you don't deserve any more of my time or energy...see you on judgment day!!!

See what I mean about being personal? That sounds like a very threatening tone towards another member.

relevance?

Are you trying to put words into my mouth? who said it affects their ability to speak on a topic? that's your imagination not mine.

I was simply asking what religion that person is as they were so keen to slag off Islam and insult the best of creation the prophet Mohammad, I would like to know where they stand.

I 'have' criticized Judaism and I expect people to criticize Islam but when people insult our prophet and call him a thief and murderer and all number of other things then it gets personal and very offensive.

you can read through all my posts and you will not find one instance of me attacking a Jewish prophet, or Christian prophet or any other religion for that matter, I would never do that.

criticizing people that follow a religion is no way the same as attacking the religion.

I have stated many times I love equally all the Jewish prophets and Jesus and Mohammad, and being Muslim I believe in Judaism but the true original uncorrupted Judaism that Moses came with.

the only reason I started posting on this site was I saw the amount of abusive posts towards Muslims and Islam, it is my duty to defend the truth of Islam.

that person that said those things was out of line.

a threat to another member? how can me saying you are making war with God be a threat from me? it seems you are trying in a very polite way to paint me in bad light.

literally by attacking the prophet Mohammad you are putting yourself at war with God, not me, God!

Quran:
"But those who abuse the Messenger of Allah will have a grievous penalty." [Surah9: Tawbah]

043.007 And never came there a prophet to them but they mocked him
043.008 So We destroyed (them)- stronger in power than these;- and (thus) has passed on the Parable of the peoples of old.

whoever attacks ANY PROPHET OF GOD will be punished severely in this life (by God) and in the next will be sentenced to hell forever, that is a promise from the almighty.

my posts get removed because I said "you Jews" yet other people call Muslims "scum" and all sorts and yet their posts magically stay for all to see!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The single post I removed of yours was removed because it was worded as a personal attack.

I understand your point of view now though, no worries!

If anyone attacks your belief system, God will deal with them.

I get it...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join