It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us are crazy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Not one single human being can deny that they are "crazy".

That is my crazy input.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

We're all crazy. Every last one of us, your neighbors, your family, you friends, associates, etc... All stark raving mad. The craziest(sp) are those that insist that they are normal.
edit on 25-11-2010 by SpacePunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Look pal, join the club
They start calling me "crazy' at 14 when they caught me snoopin around my mamas' underwear drawer. I tells them that it was no big whoop and that I wasn't doin nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

Look pal, join the club
They start calling me "crazy' at 14 when they caught me snoopin around my mamas' underwear drawer. I tells them that it was no big whoop and that I wasn't doin nothing.

k... so what were you doing? *sideways glare*

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sometimes I catch myself thinking aloud and/or doing things (no, not THAT!
) that if someone saw certainly would think I'm completely insane. My mother is like that too (though I am way crazier than her), which makes me wonder how many people think/do such things when all alone but "pretend" to be normal when in the presence of other people. What I find interesting about that is that my wife has seen/heard so much craziness coming from me that she doesn't even bother asking anymore. It became "normal" to her.
edit on 27/11/2010 by Raven_Heart because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/11/2010 by Raven_Heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

And that is why no-one should go near a phsychiatrist.

A phsychologist may be OK, but keep right away from a so-called phsychiatrists.

They are all totally nuts and they will put you on serious drugs.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Everybody is crazy.Yall gonnna make me lose my mind,up in here ,up in here

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I believe that we are all crazy except for the police force of reno 911.Those officers exemplify normalcy.Sometimes when i think i am losing my mind,i watch reno 911,and my faith in humanity is restored.Keep up the good work officers,and p.s.,love the short shorts

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I believe that we are all crazy except for the police force of reno 911.Those officers exemplify normalcy.Sometimes when i think i am losing my mind,i watch reno 911,and my faith in humanity is restored.Keep up the good work officers,and p.s.,love the short shorts

That's kind of a scary thought but that show is awesome.

At least it is not tainted with the suggestiveness that some shows are.
Before I got my cable cut off I was watching that one guy's other show...can't remember his name "... pretend time" or something like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Nick Swardson!

That guy is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I love that show!

Nick Swardson is the man!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi, im in desperate need of some crazy people! "You know we're never gonna survive, unless we are a little crazy." Seal

I am very interested in your post, especially as you are a psychology major.

Albert Einstein claimed that human beings only use 10% of our minds. I have been on quite a journey trying to uncover the truth behind this statement, and in the process, most of my friends and family think I have lost my mind. However, I wholly believe that I have finally found it!

I would really value your opinion on what I have found.

There are two polarised aspects to the human mind, the logical and the intuitive. The Yin and Yang, male and female. What I have come to see is that the ASSUMED reality of the Yang aspect does not allow for the EXISTANCE of the Yin aspect. So for most or all of us, the YANG aspect of our mind believes it is the WHOLE mind. Therefore there is a vital part of ourselves (YIN) that is not able to fullfil its natural function and bring our mind into harmony. The symptoms of this imbalance can been seen manifesting on different scales across the world. For example, a politician making decisions with their YANG mind believing it is whole will make choices that lead to war. Another person may experience physical dis-eases such as cancer. Another person may have mental health problems, such as schizophrenia, or be violent or abusive towards themselves or others. So many of the Earths problems are a direct result of the imbalance present within our minds.

A year ago I was not aware of the division within my mind. I only became aware of it when I watched a presentation of the Unified Theory online, by a scientist called Nassim Haramein. Einstein worked until his dying hour trying to discover this theory, because he knew that it was the key which would open our minds to it's other half.

Once i became aware of the division within my mind, I started the journey of uniting it. This is the most amazing experience, and it connects our mind to our soul, and gives us access to 100% of our potential, which is infinite. I have written a book which I will happily send for free (PDF) to anyone who is interested in uniting and balancing their own mind. If you are interested then please email [email protected] and I will send you details and a copy of the book. All all I ask in return is that you keep in touch with me and let me know of your progress. It is my hypothesis that as more individuals balance their minds and achieve harmony within themselves, that the world we experience will begin to reflect this harmony back to us. (It is a holographic/fractal universe after all). I indend to measure this as scientifically as possible, by comparing the dates of individuals progress with that of world events. I also intend to study how the 100 monkeys theory works when applied to conscious human beings acting with freewill.

Should my theory be correct, (and I hold it as truth with 100% of my mind and soul), then there is huge scope for new branches of work and investigation in the world of psychology. Not only that, but the techniques that I have to share are easily implimented and allow each person to achieve levels of genius in whatever areas they are passionate about.

I am eagre for as many people as possible to begin implimenting these techniques, because I know that when the mind is in harmony, and set with personal truths, then life stops being hard. It becomes quite magical to tell you the truth. So for more info and a copy of my book please email me. There is also a facebook group set up for the people who are reading my book and balancing their minds, so we can share progress, advice, ideas and network.

If you are not sure if this is relevant to you, then I would ask you to ask yourself two questions. Do you believe that your mind is divided? Have you ever witnessed your mind uniting and becoming one?

Thank you for you time!

Laura
xox
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i dont think im crazy...its just idk im pretty sure there are people out there who seem crazy but in fact there arnet, just maybe....it actually happened or something they saw was real, who knows...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Craziness is the brains response to crazy environment.There is no normal in this world as everything constantly changes and you are forced to adapt.If a person were not crazy and maintained a normal perspective and functioned 100 percent normally and maintained a constant balance of perfection all the time,they would eventually turn into a person with many serious mental ailments.When a person walks outside on a 10 degree day,the body triggers a fight mentality to ward off the cold.This in turn makes the person temporarily unbalanced mentally and physically,and more apt to do things that are deemed as crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join