It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us are crazy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Everyone is a little crazy, I know I am crazy.

The more crazy you are, the more sane you are to me. If that makes any sense, it does to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hi...I am Certified Bi Polar 1.

What gets me through my day is the knowledge that I am normal and most humans are not.

For humans were orginaly created like me with a chemical imbalance, as genetics progressed
some how there was a re jig of the chemical composition in the brain.

So I am part of the master race (and so too all bi polar people).

But what do I know??

I AM CRAZY

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So, we are all crazy, because we are all different from each other.

Therefore, 100% of the population is crazy.

Therefore, 'crazy' is a word that describes everyone. Therefore it does not hold its former meaning, therefore the word crazy should leave the language.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by oze bob
Hi...I am Certified Bi Polar 1.

What gets me through my day is the knowledge that I am normal and most humans are not.

For humans were orginaly created like me with a chemical imbalance, as genetics progressed
some how there was a re jig of the chemical composition in the brain.

So I am part of the master race (and so too all bi polar people).

But what do I know??

I AM CRAZY

There ya go... You totally got the hang of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's like this... I work with certified crazy so I feel I can speak on this matter.

Just because I hear a voice in my had that says...Man if my boss tells me I have to stay and finish those TPS reports on saturday im gonna rip out his rib and slit his throat with it. I then relish the thought get a giggle and come in on sat when my boss asks to finish those TPS reports without makin the fox news at 5. The crazy person agrees to come in on Sat. He then leaves a bit early to go and lay wait by his bosses car. When his boss arrives to only feel his rib being removed quite abruptly and then to laying face up to the crazy nutter that he thought was workin on sat and his last thought being.... "did he just slit my throat with my rib?"

Anywho, Everyone is crazy.... when you start listening to the crazy is when the rest of the world find out ..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Along with all the associated words - mad, insane, nuts and on and on.

It would be nice if someone who disagreed with something or someone just said "I disagree" instead.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yes...you are correct.

For example, I tell some one that I walk 15klms a day and 9 time out of ten they say...ARE YOU CRAZY...and I respond YES.

The word has lost its appeal.

You should start a thread on finding a new word

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Thanks Chaos..you are my new friend...would you like some Lithium?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Thanks Chaos..you are my new friend...would you like some Lithium?

No thanks, I think I'll keep my insanity in it's purest form. Thanks for the offer.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh...a moment of clarity...when we think about it, the slightest action against the grain and you do get
labled as crazy, but if you cop that for a one time action are you like temporarily crazy?..is there such a thing?
edit on 25-11-2010 by oze bob because: speling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oze bob

Thanks oze,

Maybe the word I would find is - 'unique'.

Which means that everyone is different in a special way.

So, UNIQUE is my official word to replace crazy, nuts etc etc etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Well done catwhoknows..I will second that!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I do SO agree with most of you here. Crazy is as crazy does.

Behaviour is always the barometer

100 years ago there was no TV, no internet, but I think there were probably the same percentage of 'crazy' people as there are today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof
[mo

Interesting view, yes, how much of the crazy epidemic is induced by TV, Cinema etc?

life imitating art to a degree.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

reply to post by ZombieWoof
[mo

Interesting view, yes, how much of the crazy epidemic is induced by TV, Cinema etc?

life imitating art to a degree.

Actually, my point was that we are no crazier than our ancestors were (percentage wise). There are just more of us.

More crazy people today than there were 100 yers ago.

Luv to the OZ

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Ghost374

Half the people don't know and will tell you they don't know. The other half think they know everything and will tell you they know everything. Meanwhile nobody knows much of anything, relative to all there is to know.

I am ignorant...

doesn't this statement contradict itself?

What do you think?
I mean if you could....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Half the people don't know and will tell you they don't know. The other half think they know everything and will tell you they know everything. Meanwhile nobody knows much of anything, relative to all there is to know.

I am ignorant...

What do you think?
I mean if you could....

I think I'm at least slightly less ignorant than the people that deny they are ignorant at all

and then the egotistical side of me laughs and I know I'm alot less ignorant than most the people I see around me

but still quite ignorant...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Here is the Recipe:

Haven't you noticed? Everybody is crazy now. At least to some extent. Contaminated food, Contaminated
water, Contaminated air, Contaminated Sundry Products, Hair/Cosmetic Products,Contaminated Toys,
need I mention more? O.K ....I will, Microwaves, E.L.F. Frequencies, U.H.F. Frequencies, Radar Frequencies,
Light pollution, Sound Pollution, and Scent Pollution. Radiation and the Many forms of Radioactivity.

Mix this all up into a good stew and serve it to the population at large.

Have a Crazy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I am ignorant...

The fact that I am less ignorant than the ignoramouses that I know is not too comforting to me.

History prooves that those who would rather 'conform' and be a part of society, regarless of the morals of that society tend to be the ones who let facism bring 'order'

What do you think?
I mean if you could....

I think I'm at least slightly less ignorant than the people that deny they are ignorant at all

and then the egotistical side of me laughs and I know I'm alot less ignorant than most the people I see around me

but still quite ignorant...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Cool Signature,,,reminds me of Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. I tried the link but it froze. I'll bet
it plays the notes from that Exceptional Scene. But maybe it leads to visual fractal land of Craziness.

By the way, the O.P. is a Psych major...and he declared himself insane!

Now that is Hilarious !!!!!! I just love the folks on this Website! Truly Different.

Have a wonderful and crazy Thanksgiving !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join