It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
We worship the Sun with time. This revolves around earth giving time to every country world wide.

Numbers, like money & time are information to the stars. Maths, Science in knowledge are all related and has got mankind to where we are today.

Love, faith, respect are all positive aspects in life.

Jelousy, greed and hate are negative. These sins will be abolished from man when the judgement has occured.

The experience of life is a blessing. The sensations of sight, sound, smell, taste and feeling are what we all have and should be appreciated.

Think of all the disabled and sick. Our actions have supported these individuals through positive thinking of others.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm so glad your back because your mom asked me to tell you that your late for dinner. It's been in the oven for years. Don't worry though it was just meatloaf. And it was felt up by the TSA so you shouldn't eat it anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Cmdr Ly-on... is that you?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

We have all returned, whether or not we realize it yet.

More specifically, the Divine Feminine has returned to all of us.

"Love is a better master than duty." (Albert Einstein)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL,

ATS is getting better and better....
Now Jesus christ has a own profile here on ATS

Yet again, things would become verry interresting if Satan would make his own account here....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello my Dears,

"First I will give you a background of what has occured to me in the past 4 years. I discovered the truth of life and death by being annointed by a superior being. This gave me the courage to investigate the meaning of life"

sounds familiar to me:

...and think I am a person who is not of sound mind. I can assure you this is not the case.

No, why?

edit on 25-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ups.double post
edit on 25-11-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
hope, threads like this will catalyze each ones process of realization their inner thruth,
otherwise it will go on forever, in here, in world..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Please put the letter up again.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Careful. . .that sarcasm will surely get you judged.

I'll give you a star also, because I was going to use a comment similar to yours.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by proof-would-be-good

Wow.

I would recommend a dictionary, a thesaurus, an educational book concerning fundamental logic, and perhaps a clinical psychiatric visit.

Fainting dead away for no reason is cause for alarm. Either your brain's telling your body to do the wrong things at the wrong times (sending blood here, depriving o2 there...), or you may be suffering from some sort of brain damage. *re-reads the original post* I would suggest more extensive testing.

Either way, make sure you surrender your Driver's License for the safety of others.

Part of me wants to ask questions about your original post, but the other part doesn't want to throw fuel on the fire (Triangle of Fire?), as it were.

So I'll ask a different line of questions.

If you think you are a prophet, what would possibly possess you to post such an outlandish thing in a forum filled with possibly the largest assembly of critics on the World Wide Web? Wouldn't a prophet be able to see the inevitable result?

Not one thing you said in your original post was original. We have a string of daily prophets on here that put their messages in a more understandable and legible format.

I will admit to being interested in The Letter. If it's had the profound impact you claim, and you are afraid to distribute it now, consider sending it to Wikileaks. Assange will surely post it.

You say Judgement Day is coming and that is the judgement of the self by the self. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that were true, every day is judgement day. I think if people would judge themselves more objectively this world would be a much better place.

I would think an Archangel of God would be more clandestine in his dealings. IF that's what you think you are, consider living a normal life. Fall in love. Marry this girl you speak of. If the subject of necromancy interests you, then research it and find out why framed images are hurling themselves about. If you're taking medications, please speak to your doctor. If he can understand you, he might be able to help you further.

This is not meant to bash you. I approach every thread I read from the standpoint of a believer. Someone who wants to be wowed and shown something significant and meaningful. I try to make the idea my own before hammering myself into the ground with it. I couldn't find much in the way of a logical conclusion in your original post, and ask you to re-write it to clarify your points. Make it longer, add detail and personal thought on it.

Arrow

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We worship the Sun with time. This revolves around earth giving time to every country world wide

Could you just clarify that statement for me. Are you really saying that the sun revolves around the earth?

I would have thought that even JC would have been a party to the modern theory that we revolve around the sun.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I hope one of these claims on here about being the saviour is true, because I feel like I'm him, but to be honest I just can't be bothered to put in the work. Unless - at the very least - the big fella gives me super strength, invulnerability and flight, I'm not gonna save anyone.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Dear Jesus,
I know you came here to teach man/womankind to love each other, and I know you are not God like a lot of your followers think you are. I also know you did not create any religions, and the ones that did, are trying to get everyone into their cult. I know you hate money mongers, and those who pass a a collection plate, hold the raffles, and refuse to pay tax on their vast income are among them. I also know that the Church's are not your home, for your home was, and is, out in Nature, and where your Great Mother is, the one and only Goddess, Mother Earth. I also know that you did not write any books, and were probably illiterate, so the ones who wrote the book about you after you died were only trying to control man/womankind, and they have succeeded beyond the original expectations. You tried, and sadly, failed like a lot of others trying to show humanity the truth, and not the lies. I will see you in the Afterlife, and we shall have a cold beer together, and talk of these matters. I wish you the best of luck the next time, and hope the people do not deem it necessary to murder you like last time. Perhaps they will listen then.

I ask you but one thing, please protect me from your followers of "the Cult of Christ," which you had no part of creating.
edit on 11/25/10 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

what makes me confuse..

why those people allways come to ATS ...and not the mainstream media :S

*snore

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
Jesus said: You shall know them by their fruit. Where is your fruit? What works have you done? Where is the product of your labor? Have you testimony of healings? Prophecy that has come true? Changed lives? If you have none then you are false. You have provided none of these so you are false. I fear for for you. I see that you will be immediately judged and destroyed. Post again in a month and we will see.

I just can't believe the delusion of those people who believe they know what their Jesus will say about any person - they arrogantly assume the position of judging in his place, bereft themselves of any love and compassion. Do you honestly think your Jesus would approve of you speaking like this? Or did he say something about not judging others, and about mercy and compassion. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe he did.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow how many Jesus's are there??? We must have at least 20 just here on ATS

I can claim to be anyone or anything.....but without proof its just heresay.

I would recommend psyciatric help old chap...when you think your someone else thats normally classed as schitzophrenia.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Cmdr Ly-on... is that you?

Talk about synchronicity
, was about to ask the same...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I discovered the truth of life and death by being annointed by a superior being. This gave me the courage to investigate the meaning of life"

If you discovered the truth of life and death, how come you still need to go and investigate the meaning of life? what do you know then about life and death? life and death as a physical event? there's no death on the spiritual world, there's no death on the physical world, only energy moving around, what death do you talk about? the human concept of death maybe?

Hmmm, i don't believe in you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join