It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up with a needle mark in my forearm? Also mysterious scar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I read a post a while ago with the same problem I had. This incident happened a few months ago. The mark is gone now, so I can't take a picture of it. I know it was a needle mark since it was red, and it was small as if you were getting a regular injection.

I had a dream I was in this facility, and I was trying to escape. It was heavily guarded. There was a lot of steel tables in that room. I was laying down on this steel table, as if I was an experiment. I heard alarms going off, and I got out of there and I had three agents running after me. I saw this car and I got in it. The next thing you know, some woman stabbed a needle in my forearm, and I FELT the pain. It hurt pretty bad, I think it went in my vein. I blacked out and woke up. I checked my arm and touched the spot where I was stabbed at. It didn't hurt anymore, but I saw the mark. I felt a little odd waking up.

I was pretty scared and freaked out. I couldn't stop staring at it no matter where I went. I also have a mysterious scar right next to my spine in the middle. I tried to take a picture of it, but it didn't come out very good. You can barely see it.

I need help and want to know what you think.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InfamousJL3

How about some more background information.

The dream is certainly vivid, I can barely remember any of my dreams, let alone one from a few months back.
Do you feel the dream and the scar/injection site are related?
Could it have been something as mundane as a mosquito/spider/insect bite that caused a brief but of pain in your sleep and your subconscious made up the dream as an explanation?

Without some background info it would be hard to determine anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It could have been you were sleeping in such a way that it was cutting off circulation to your arm or something was cutting off circulation to that specific spot and then it bruised. Your dream could have been influenced by the real pain, and manifested in your dream as being stabbed in the arm? I only say this because something similar happened to me the other day, though without the being stabbed in dream part, and I woke up with a bruised arm on one spot that looked like needle marks or track marks or something, but it was just a self-inflicted bruise from sleeping oddly. Or maybe your experience was something more sinister, I don't know. I do know that my dream was very scary and intense, and I was trapped, despite the fact that it had nothing to do with my arm. It's just a very bad recurring nightmare that I have occasionally. So I think I was just in such a deep sleep I must have slept on that part of my arm for quite some time before snapping out of it around 4 AM. Odd that you posted this though considering it just happened to me days ago. I remember showing my husband the bruise and he made a joke that I was shooting up or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2010 by InfamousJL3 because: posted it wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I live in Colorado. I'm at an area where there aren't mosquito's. It wasn't an insect bite since I see a line leading through my forearm. What do you mean background info? What do you want to know?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

What I meant was that you might have just gotten a few busted capillaries in your arm during sleep, or possibly from some heavy lifting that day or something? Capillaries look like needle puncture spots when they burst. Tiny red dots. I'm actually looking into it as I type, but not in relation to dreams. I was wondering if it was indicative of some sort of vitamin deficiency I may have, or an allergy to certain foods like gluten. But apparently it can also just be caused simply by sensitive skin, too much sun exposure, or environmental reasons.
edit on 11/24/2010 by SpaceJ because: added something

edit on 11/24/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Maybe you are right. I didn't do any working out that day lol. I swear it looked like a needle puncture though.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

and what about this mysterious scar you mention in the title?

Obviously this is something that you can provide a picture of for us to see.

As far as background info, anything in your life that might be pertinent to your dream. Work in a hospital? Prison? Anywhere that might resmemble the locale that you described in your dream?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

No, I haven't worked or been around in those types of areas. I still go to school. I will try to take a better picture of my scar. It's been there for 2 months, I just noticed it one day.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I read about your dream while searching for the cause of my own "needle mark" and the adventures I had in my sleep are slightly similar to yours.

In my dream young strangers and me were hiding in a futuristic sort of industrial warehouse, trying to find a way out without getting caught. Caught by whom, can't remember.
I find myself knowing that we can "get teleported" at this precise spot; I put one arm around the youngest among us, a child and I tuck my left arm to my body, waiting for the pain of a powerful puncture.

I knew vaguely that the needle would come from above, from a machine I guess... you get the shot and you're gone.

I felt this atrocious pain on my wrist and woke up.
Somehow the teleportation had worked! I was back home.
Didn't think much of that dream at first, I was only glad it was over for I had the impression I was in there for hours.

Then I noticed the mark on the side of my wrist, over the vein which goes into the thumb. It really looks like what a needle does... I'm no stranger to multiple blood draws.

It sure doesn't look like busted capillaries, there's no bruising nor tiny pool of blood underneath my skin (I'm right handed therefore it won't be wrist vein busting from constant computer use).
An insect bite maybe, but what insect does that clean red dot so lightly embossed?
That's what I'm currently on. Then again the way this very small emboss goes it resembles the path of an entering needle...

Well I hope my story didn't bore you to much. I was only amused that someone in the world had had the same unusual happening. In the worst case it'll give someone yet another proof that we're not safe in our own beds...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sounds like you have been implanted. Hear any faint buzzing or ringing
sound in either of your ears? Have you been feeling sleepy lately or find
it hard to concentrate sometimes? Find any blood stains/droplets on your
pillow or blankets? Might want to watch out for some of those things.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
My take on this is that since there are so many nefarious and top secret 'technologies' in use to alter our minds, that a visit from a ET is probably a blessing. I photographed a three pronged mark on my navel because I had a similar dream, and I awoke after being hit there pretty forcibly. I think they were in a hurry because I was coming out of unconsciousness. In the dream I was being invited to a fight by a long ago classmate. I am pretty much unafraid of anything so I said 'bring him in'. I don't fight, or at least I have never had to fight, and I attribute the dream sequence as a way for 'them' to gage my overall demeanor for this procedure. All I can say is that I had these marks for a week before I was awoken, after being stabbed three times, hard and fast, in the exact same place, as soon as I consented to a 'fight'.

The triangle mark stayed for about a week after the incident, for a total of two weeks. At first they were exactly like needle marks, swollen and red and sensitive to touch. They faded in to freckles, and vanished in a few weeks.

As soon as I awoke, I saw a black oriental type character which was perfectly static, and it quickly changed into a wing of sorts before spiraling away, seemingly out a window. It was early morning and the sky was grey.

To my way of thinking, since I know what trix man and machine has developed for control, I was pretty happy to receive a visit from someone who takes orders from God, and not chertoff or other minions of satan. I am terrified of satellites since I know what they represent. A real ufo would never frighten me.

My photo was mainly for reference to the day, since I tend to forget dates and such.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Sorry for the late reply. That sounds like a scary experience. My needle mark turned into a freckle as well... but I know something unusual happened to my forearm. I don't get dreams like this where I really felt the pain of something, and the needle seriously hurt me. Do you think we were experimented on? I do have lots of other experiences growing up... I would be scared to find out I was an experiment this whole time. I want to know if there is a way we can tell if aliens did something to us. They are very subtle signs...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Yes to everything except the blood droplets or stains. I am really scared of this experience. Is there anything else I should know or beware of?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosaline

Very interesting dream you had. I guess if they do something to us, we would be dreaming and somehow it would affect us and it would be involved in our dreams. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one with this strange needle experience. Have you had any strange experiences before? I have had many... So, sometimes I wonder if I am one of their experiments all along since I was 2 or 3...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't know too much about it. All I know is that you would have to be crazy to believe what passes for truth on this planet. Bad guys in control, of everything. What I believe is somewhat different than most God believers who would call aliens 'evil' while simultaneously worshiping israel and their demands on national sovereignties such that Jesus will be forced to return etc... I believe that nobody is allowed to harness technologies of higher orders, for universal travel, mind control etc., unless they are prepared to use it respectfully and not for subjugating souls. Since man has developed technology for spying in unspeakable ways, (you will be lucky to avoid an institution if you figure it out) there is an imbalance. Call it whatever you want, I'd suggest that it may be some preventative for something around the corner. Why fear a visit from an alien when they could wipe us out in a heartbeat if that was their goal?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Why come on a forum and ask...don't you have health professionals where you live? It would be better for you to ask them then to come on a site with known delusional thoughts about alien abductions. Get a professionals insight rather than come here asking strangers for thier input.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InfamousJL3

Are you by any chance a guy with dark brown semi curly hair? Also, did you see a woman barely visible in the corner of a room? and when you looked at her, she noticed and then vanished?

top topics

join