It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need Jesus in my life!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Mage
Take it easy everyone! I'm my own person! I met this woman online who can me a lot of the things I want in a woman. A family and a loving wife. She wants a man who believes in Jesus. I want Jesus so I can have her.

Okay, wait a sec, if you're looking for Jesus so you can nab a woman you'll never find Him. That's a fact.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Mage

Blue_Mage,

This Gal you are interrested in being a Catholic, she'll have to have you be a Catholic too and Jesus is not going to help you get someone to pull you away from following Him and His Word. You don' t need anyone telling you what to believe, you do that yourself from His Word, then you will have no one to blame but yourself if you end up in the fire. You being a Muslim in the past makes this a shaky mix for you both more than likely. I would say you should find the Way the Truth and the Life first and the right gal will be there for you and you will know it.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Seems to me that Christ is already carrying you through your Dark Night. You can always count on the good Lord to a lot you with the most important part of any gift. Good 'ol cross carrying suffering. My friend you are truly united in his most Sacred Heart through your suffering when you offer it up.

O Jesus, I offer you prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in reparation for my sins and those of the whole world. Amen

God, Grant me the serenity to except the things I can not change and courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Sounds like the same thing happened to you as what happened to Job. You should read it. It's definitely a very deep read. Job's friends did the same things, but they were wrong, just like your friends were wrong for thinking that it was your fault and not helping you. The same thing happens to Job. Also, the Word says that God will not make you endure more than can, and that whatever you face has been faced before.
Just look at where you are right now. God took you out of that rough spot whether you trusted Him to or not. That's how amazing He is. He decided to take you out because you are you, not because you had great faith. When people say you need faith, you need it to follow Him, not to use faith itself as a tool to get out of things. I know you probably didn't want to hear that, but hey. I think the gospel had it right when it said we were going to run into trouble and that being a Christian would likely bring us more. No matter what, people hit those spots. It's just whether or not you believe in a greater good for it all. Cliche as that may sound.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I rarely post on this website. I just need Jesus in my life. Please tell Jesus I need him in my life. I'm lonely and cold and tired. My body is sore and my life is a mess. I always do good needs and it is great. Still I feel I need someone. Jesus where are you?

Hi, Blue Mage - it's simple - all you need to do is ask!

Jesus is right there.... and if you're sincere, he's willing to be in your life.
Vicky

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I rarely post on this website. I just need Jesus in my life. Please tell Jesus I need him in my life. I'm lonely and cold and tired. My body is sore and my life is a mess. I always do good needs and it is great. Still I feel I need someone. Jesus where are you?

I found him!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

It took me years to figure this out. When I would pray and ask God to help me be 'patient', God would send the situation in order for me to prove myself. The power to overcome the situation would then be in your hands.

When I would ask God to help me be more 'loving', again, He sends the situation in which I can prove myself.

When it comes to asking God to help better yourself, God seems to send the situation first, meeting you halfway, the power than is in your hand to choose between an old way and a new way. It's an excercise in training the Will.

That's why I am very careful what I ask for now and just give thanks more often than asking for anything. Now when a situation comes up in which I am tested, I just think well I must have needed it in God's eyes.

The one safe thing to ask for I have found, is to ask God to show you that He still loves you today. Let him know you need reassurance of that Love. He has never failed me when I ask for this one thing in particular and the way he shows me is often so overwhelming I am brought to tears.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm making assumptions here so please forgive if I am wrong but maybe this website can help you with your question. God bless.

www.arabicbible.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well I think you’re of to a pretty good start! What I mean by that is, is that at least you’re not an atheist or an agnostic. You were brought up a Muslim, so I assume you believe in God and I know that Muslims believe in the God of the Old Testament, so, so far so good.

You next step is come to a belief in Jesus, which means to believe that God of the Old Testament sent him and speaks through him in the New Testament. The only way you can get to that point, is pray to Jesus and to start reading his words in the Four Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. I would personally recommend that you start with the Gospel of John first because it describes the nature of God and his sprit, much better than the others.

I’m not sure if your meant to be with that Gal or not, but God is the one who will guide you into what is right for your life. If you get Jesus in your life, then that is great and if you get the Gal as well, then that’s even better. Remember though, that God may have other plans for your life, other than what you think, so don’t be surprised if new things start to open up.

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So you admit here to being the member Romantic_Rebel......

You do know that I using my other profile added the entire verse to make a statement. My statement still stands Jesus was a liar and deceiver.

In this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the thread where you Romantic_Rebel asked to have your account deleted,which got you banned.

I`m wondering if your going to do the same with your account under the name of Blue_Mage?

Blue_Mage wants to find Jesus in this thread but Romantic_Rebel last two posts which called Jesus and members all manner of things in which had to be edited by Mods should be kept in mind to members posting to Blue_Mage here or else where.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

wow, good call. Isn't there anything ats can do about those with multiple personality disorders? I threw my pearls to swine, dang it...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Isn't there anything ats can do about those with multiple personality disorders?

I`m not sure? I havn`t alerted the Mods to it,though its wrong thats for sure.

I threw my pearls to swine, dang it...

I wouldn`t worry about that,quite often Gods or ones message is recieced by not our intended target.

Besides pearls on swine look funny and is still easily recognised as a pig.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join