It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan allows US forces into the country.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I usually skim different news outlets across the world to find out whats going on. When I went to Pakistan's website a few minutes ago I saw this.

WASHINGTON: Pakistan has allowed the US military and its coalition partners in Afghanistan to maintain a presence in Quetta, says a Pentagon report to Congress.

Guess the war is officially expanding. Quietly.

www.dawn.com...

For those of you that don't know where Quetta is, there is a map here.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The ISI with the help of China will intensify its attacks against American soldiers in Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mayabong

The ISI with the help of China will intensify its attacks against American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Yeah I agree. Isn't this kinda big news? The US has no military presence there as of now do they? (except for the drones of course lol)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
All Evidence suggests Pakistan will be invaded, not Iran!!

I have been saying this many, many times over, and I have many threads in regards.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I wonder how India is going to react to this since the US supports the placing of India on the UN Security Council.

Crazy thought past my mind that it looks like the US forces are using any advantage to inch closer to encircling China from all sides but the north.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

All Evidence suggests Pakistan will be invaded, not Iran!!

I have been saying this many, many times over, and I have many threads in regards.

to be honest you didn't really have any hard evidence to support your conclusion other than taking events in the past and saying 'yes these are efforts directed towards invasion of pakistan'. once you begin to see a surge in Indian forces along the punjab or the Indian navy stationed in the northern arabian sea, the US will not invade. maybe if there is another large scale attack on Indian soil and it is traced to Pakistan, India will be willing to go to war, which seems logical to stage on the part of the US if it wants a decisive sweep of pakistan. maybe yes, that is why they are moving into the interior of pakistan, to prepare for such an event, so the US drones or any other special operations unit would have better positioning to neutralize pakistan's nuclear weapons so that there is no major threat against India as it attacks from the east. the pakistani military is crippled heavily and is trash compared to the Indian military once the nuclear threat dissipates. and believe me, India is way more prepared for war with pakistan than pakistan likes to play it is with india, in terms of comparison of each other's military and respective populace's nationalism. we did just see a 10-30 billion dollar deal in armament only a few weeks ago too...

but i think it is best not to underestimate the pakistani general Kayani. he is a very intelligent man, essentially the true leader of pakistan, and he has a keen interest in the expansion of pakistan influence in the region. there is no way he got suckered in to simply allowing the US to enter into their territory unless he had reasons of his own. plus i think that pakistan has links with china now in that region, trade, military, or otherwise, which would prove beneficial for pakistan if it played its cards right in the event of an invasion. as for now, there is no reason for the US to take out pakistan other than to remove their connections to the terrorist cells, which if you are a conspiracy theorist, doesn't seem to add up when you look over your theories on the US intent in the middle east and the world. just saying.
edit on 24-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This doesn't concern anyone???

In October 2002, the United States confronted North Korea about its alleged
clandestine uranium enrichment program. Soon after, the Agreed Framework
collapsed, North Korea expelled international inspectors, and withdrew from the
Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT). U.S. intelligence officials claimed Pakistan
was a key supplier of uranium enrichment technology to North Korea, and some
media reports suggested that Pakistan had exchanged centrifuge enrichment
technology for North Korean help in developing longer range missiles.

Something smells really really stinky about rubbin' up close and personal with Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Do you know how many Indian Troops in Indian Kashmir?

I think more than US troops in Afghanistan.

By the way.

There is Chinese troops in Pakistani Kashmir.

Also regarding no hard evidence

There is no hard evidence for anything, connect the dots. I would raher use facts to form a picture of what is going on, rather than listen to MSM regarding what they have to say. I have my own brain unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

but i think it is best not to underestimate the pakistani general Kayani. he is a very intelligent man, essentially the true leader of pakistan, and he has a keen interest in the expansion of pakistan influence in the region. there is no way he got suckered in to simply allowing the US to enter into their territory unless he had reasons of his own. plus i think that pakistan has links with china now in that region, trade, military, or otherwise, which would prove beneficial for pakistan if it played its cards right in the event of an invasion. as for now, there is no reason for the US to take out pakistan other than to remove their connections to the terrorist cells, which if you are a conspiracy theorist, doesn't seem to add up when you look over your theories on the US intent in the middle east and the world. just saying.

Duuuh ofcourse Pakistan has its own plans, do you think Pakistan will just allow US to take over.

Pakistan have been playing a two faced game against US for a long time.

Pakistan has their own plans for allowing US presence. I'm sure they want to increase recruits for ISI armed wing (the militants).

That is why Pakistan makes such a big fuss every time a NATO violates Pakistani airspace etc. To cause hate, that hate will increase recruit for ISI armed wings which is fighting US in Afghanistan and fighting India. The question you have to ask yourself, why does Pakistan allow drones to operate in its territory, but when one helicopter crosses over, there is a huge fuss regarding sovereignty. Why does Pakistan condemn drone attacks officially?> etc etc..

This is all planned, think about the details, you will be shocked.
edit on 24-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Duuuh ofcourse Pakistan has its own plans, do you think Pakistan will just allow US to take over.

Pakistan have been playing a two faced game against US for a long time.

Pakistan has their own plans for allowing US presence. I'm sure they want to increase recruits for ISI armed wing (the militants).

That is why Pakistan makes such a big fuss every time a NATO violates Pakistani airspace etc. To cause hate, that hate will increase recruit for ISI armed wings which is fighting US in Afghanistan and fighting India. The question you have to ask yourself, why does Pakistan allow drones to operate in its territory, but when one helicopter crosses over, there is a huge fuss regarding sovereignty. Why does Pakistan condemn drone attacks officially?> etc etc..

This is all planned, think about the details, you will be shocked.
edit on 24-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

the drones aren't killing pakistani soldiers like the helicopter fiasco had resulted in accomplishing. and also, the airspace that is allowed to the US is limited, and is only for the US, but the US used this leniency to be squandered by NATO forces during the helicopter incident, even abusing it further by crossing the allowed airspace, which was a breach of policy and trust, so pakistans woes are understandable. anyways, im not saying that the US will not invade, and that the dots don't connect, im just saying that the dots you presented are lacking substance. the best theory you had was that the ny bomber was a charade to create the illusion that the US drone attacks were necessarily increased as a response but were in reality a way for the US to get deeper inside pakistan. making a fuss over sovereignty was required as pakistani soldiers were killed in an operation that should not have taken place over pakistani soil. we see eye to eye with China in pakistan, so i wont go there. indian troops have always been in kashmir on high alert, and any recent increases in troops have been a result of increasing social unrest and more Indian soldiers becoming casualties as a consequence, though the increases are so insubstantial, it is too thoughtful to say it is preparatory for an attack.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

There is huge evidence that Pakistan is supporting the insurgents in Afghanistan.

Also there is a huge evidence that Pakistan is allowing the slaughter of their own civilians to create more insurgents who will cross the border to join the fight.

Also there is suggestions that the Taliban leader is in Pakistan.

Also there is suggestions that ISI supports all the militants within Pakistan, whether it be anti-Indian, or anti-American.

That is the two face I'm talking about.

One face equate to ISI and its armed wing (the militants).
Second face equate to Government and its armed wing (the Army).

This game has successfully been played out during USSR's presence in Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

“Pakistan Army General Headquarters recently approved an ODRP and Coalition presence at the PAKMIL 12 Corps HQ in Quetta, Balochistan,” the Pentagon said in its report on the ‘Progress Toward Security and Stability in Afghanistan’.

www.dailyindia.com...

OK, this area is under NATO control now.

What is ISI planing for NATO?

This is very interesting times.

join