It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - We are all one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Are we? Are we Mr. Icke?

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Is there a point to this thread?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I strongly do believe we are all one cosmic consciousness divided amongst different bodies of flesh and blood. Good video mate! Here is the video in case some of you wish to not click the link provided.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Most certainly.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It is sad to see Icke trying to regurgitate thoughts of consciousness and perception that have been circling in an esoteric eddy for generations. This is something in which I firmly believe, but to hear him preach about this concept makes it seem scurrilous.

We are the same, obviously. At the particle level, there is nothing that separates me from this keyboard other than perception. We accept our perception as real because it appears real for our frame of reference, the 3D world, the only world we can understand based upon perception. Our thoughts are mere electrical firings between neurons, and these firings are made of particles that are once again separated by nothing more than perception.

If all we are is particles in motion, and between them space, it is conceivable that one "mind" can share the same "consciousness" as another because there is nothing separating the particles involved other than distance and time; both of which particles in wave form can transcend with ease, especially since research is being done now that may point to time being an illusion.

But, reception is key. How to tune in to the "all" is unknown to me, nor do I know of any "masters" who can. Maybe our minds cannot comprehend the all in a physical form.

Jung spoke of universal consciousness in the form of archetypes that we all share. Same concept, different idea.

James Gilliland has been writing about us all being one for years, but his quackery has discounted some of his most brilliant gems of thought including this idea about singular consciousness.

Icke is just bastardizing the work of others for personal gain. Big surprise. Maybe the reptilians clued him in!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ah! The LIGHT begins to shine.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
I strongly do believe we are all one cosmic consciousness divided amongst different bodies of flesh and blood. Good video mate! Here is the video in case some of you wish to not click the link provided.

yes its very interesting video ..so done
do you know who did this video

edit on 24-11-2010 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think we are and aren't one it's kind of a quandary, Jesus said be in it not of it about the world, Icke's theories do in some cases have religious overtures which i have no qualms about because i believe in Jesus Christ and even tho i disagree with Icke's religious beliefs some of the things he says are very wise, as far as the theory of us all being one sure were all born we all eat and we all die but people have different opinions and free will makes us unique in that it makes us our own person, but there is a legit concept of infinite consciousness which is spiritual or interdimensional which is one in the same.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Jesus also said .. (paraphrasing) Lord ..let them learn that I am in you ..and you in me ..and they in you ..etc .. pointing to oneness .. but I digress ..

MY idea is ...let's list ALL of the ways that "TPTB" (..i.e. the "news media" ... and such) .... all of the "labels" and opposites if you will ..that "they" (lol) ..I'll call them "it" ..(the ego?) ..((digressing once again)) use to split this oneness...

Republicans vs. Democrats
Conservative vs. Liberal
Black vs. White
Gay vs. Straight
Legals vs. Illegals
BORDERS
them vs. us lol

Listen to all of it .. the media ... they are going to point out a difference and a conflict with every breath so that they can emphasize our contrasts and keep us split.

cmon and help me out ..what other divisions do you see the talkingheads use to pit us against one another so that we don't look to closley at this "oneness" thing...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I honestly believe we are all one and we rely on each other. The ripple effect does exist. I offend someone they in turn might do it to someone else. Until we stop reacting to everything in a negative way we perpetuate the madness. We can create anything together, that matches all our viewpoints and ways in which we want to live.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Your right Jesus did indeed say that, be one with him that's why i said that things can be interdimensional so it's not that i disagree that we are one it's just subjective in what one means by that, that's all.

But answering your question about what TPTB have us fighting over you forgot Jews vs Muslims...

edit on 25-11-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The 'We Are One' ideology is a fantastic thought, and I think its such a basic concept, that I think if they idea was put to the people in some way that didnt bring new age practices into it, I think more people would accept it.

It needs to be put forward at a level that tells some truths of how we are today, rather than it being thought of as a new way of thinking, we should be almost ashamed into thinking it, and in the end putting it into practice.

I have read a few books on the subject, and I got to be honest and say that once the terminology changes into new age terms, and terms only you would know if you had been into spirituality teachings, it instantly puts off, as I'm spending more time learning the concepts an the terms than actually understanding the concept.

Its seen as silly, and only for tree huggers and the like, but I think if all that terminolgy was put in a better way, and shown and described using whats happened over time, then I believe the movement towards a better way of life would begin.

The elite I believe know this, and create the wars and distractions, and the desparity in wealth between neighbours and countries, to stop people joing up together.

I truly believe that if the We Are One idea was put to people in a better way, more would accept it, and in honesty understand it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wait...
David Icke?
Shouldn't he be, I don't know, peddling some fear
ranting about shapeshifting amphibian monarchs
....or something.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seems like that kind of thinking can be used by the NWO to justify world government. I think it is better to not be "one" we are all seperate races, countries, and religions, its best for the world to stay seperate but respectful of one another.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

You bring up a good point which i was eluding too, it's good to be one with Jesus if your a believer and through that may we be as one spiritual, however to be linked together in the way this video shows is what your talking about and i'm afraid of.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Interesting like they really are trying to find a way to make everyone in the matrix, or trying to put them all in a hive mind like the Borg.

new topics

top topics

join