It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Want a Peek Behind The Curtain ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The next guy is just as relevant imo. What a farging trip! It seems they are almost mocking, laughing at coming forward with the truth.

Simply amazing, how did he die?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Here is Christopher Story's website. As far as I am aware, all of the original content is still on there, with the exception of his last two messages. There is a ton of information on there about the huge financial frauds.

www.worldreports.org...

Just a few days before he was assassinated, Story wrote on his site that Bush/Obama/Clinton/CIA/MI6 were trying to have him assassinated and also that one attempt had recently been made which made him ill, but which he had survived.

On July 10, he was assassinated, and those last two posts disappeared from the website.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The next guy is just as relevant imo. What a farging trip! It seems they are almost mocking, laughing at coming forward with the truth.

Simply amazing, how did he die?

See above post.

second

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Its weird how so many whistlebowers can do it without as much as a nasty comment and then others see so much loss including their own lives, I wonder why this is?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Its weird how so many whistlebowers can do it without as much as a nasty comment and then others see so much loss including their own lives, I wonder why this is?

I think it depends on the level of threat they represent. Story may not have got everything completely right - but he was close enough to the truth to be considered a huge threat. He was talking about things which the vast majority of people are totally unaware of - conspiracy sites and alternative news sites included.

There's so much info on his site that it takes hours and hours to read - but it does give you an idea of why he was considered such a threat.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Maybe, and if you are this is a point of no return. how many others are there who are being bumped off to save this diabolical agenda against goodness and humanity?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybe, and if you are this is a point of no return. how many others are there who are being bumped off to save this diabolical agenda against goodness and humanity?

Many, many more than you or I would possibly imagine, would be my guess.
second

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Christopher Story lost me when he said that Barack Obama wasn't a US Citizen......how ridiculous!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join