It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the real deal of History Channel's "UFO Hunters"???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
and when they went to dulce, they just gave up and left town... no pics or driving around the mesa or looking at the opening in colorado...no real detectives there

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here is the UFO Hunters episode that is referenced in my post above. This is the Dulce episode:

Heads up: This 3rd part contains the pictures and interview that Bill Birnes makes reference to, suggesting that this explosive testimony was part of the reason UFO Hunters was cancelled.

edit on 25-11-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
For Pete Sake, UFO believers bashing UFO Hunters?
Where do you people stand? This show was to show cases of UFO's. It was a spin off from UFO files,
Ancient Aliens is a spin off of UFO hunters. Ok you think this stuff is garbage? Then what show is better to show proof? We still don't have absolute proof.

The facts are UFO cases lead to no where!! If you got proof other than you saw something, then show it!
So far it's just witnesses that seen or heard about stuff! UFO Hunters had some interesting video's and some have been debunked like the NASA files because what they found was the objects were created by the camera lense. I'm sure if UFO hunters was still on they probably would have done the Belgium wave and the Illinois triangle UFO encounter which are my top cases of interest.

Bill is a beast when it comes to UFO research, sometimes he gets carried away, but don't ever think this guy is setting the show up to be debunked! If you listened to him this past month on the radio show coast to coast, Bill said he believed the show was pulled because of certain episodes that were getting to close to proving something. Like Dulce and the cow fetus episode. Then once the show was canceled they created Ancient Aliens.

The fact is, I watch all of this stuff, and the more I watch the more dead end it becomes and then I come to ATS only to find a bunch of balloons in NY and LED lights. I mean where is the big undisputed stuff at?
I keep watching, because I'm interested and I don't even believe!
I'm just hoping by chance we finally get proof about Alien UFO's from anyone whether it's from ATS members or Bill.
Then we can lay religious liberal crap to rest because that bugs me more.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
For Pete Sake, UFO believers bashing UFO Hunters?
Where do you people stand? This show was to show cases of UFO's. It was a spin off from UFO files,
Ancient Aliens is a spin off of UFO hunters. Ok you think this stuff is garbage? Then what show is better to show proof? We still don't have absolute proof.

The facts are UFO cases lead to no where!! If you got proof other than you saw something, then show it!
So far it's just witnesses that seen or heard about stuff! UFO Hunters had some interesting video's and some have been debunked like the NASA files because what they found was the objects were created by the camera lense. I'm sure if UFO hunters was still on they probably would have done the Belgium wave and the Illinois triangle UFO encounter which are my top cases of interest.

Bill is a beast when it comes to UFO research, sometimes he gets carried away, but don't ever think this guy is setting the show up to be debunked! If you listened to him this past month on the radio show coast to coast, Bill said he believed the show was pulled because of certain episodes that were getting to close to proving something. Like Dulce and the cow fetus episode. Then once the show was canceled they created Ancient Aliens.

The fact is, I watch all of this stuff, and the more I watch the more dead end it becomes and then I come to ATS only to find a bunch of balloons in NY and LED lights. I mean where is the big undisputed stuff at?
I keep watching, because I'm interested and I don't even believe!
I'm just hoping by chance we finally get proof about Alien UFO's from anyone whether it's from ATS members or Bill.
Then we can lay religious liberal crap to rest because that bugs me more.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I find the show entertaining, but Ancient Aliens I don't like some of the vague explanations. Such as my post, haha. The Return episode I thoroughly enjoyed, especially the accounts of the Battle of Los Angeles.

The other episode that depicts the underwater cities, I googled the underwater city near Japan, and it wasn't as old as the the episode said.

Also the gold birds which everyone thinks are airplanes, sorry. I'm going to need a lot more proof of that.

Also Nasca, Inca, and Tiawanaku are all different time eras and people. The Nasca lines are very interesting. I went to Peru earlier this year and went to Nasca and flew over them. The astronaut man is unbelievable the only one on a hill, all the other lines are on flat surfaces. One person told me that the astronaut man is really known as the owl man, but I never heard or found anything more on the owl man. Everyone calls him the Astronaut Man.

One thing about the Nasca Lines, is they could be drawing constellations, and instead of seeing the Big Dipper for example they saw a Humming Bird. What is amazing is that the lines are still intact and are protected and also no one "works" on them. There is no maintenance on the lines. Nasca is a desert, and the right amount of wind and precipitation keeps the lines intact.

Tiawanaku I was not able to go to, and I am very disappointed about that, but oh well. The circular drill holes and the location is pretty amazing.

Help from Aliens? Maybe.

But there is no proof. UFO Hunters has an honest explanation and Ancient Aliens is constantly jumping to ET origin conclusions.

However I feel like UFO Hunters has had some great episodes where the skeptics could not have an answer? Yes?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Since when did this show get canceled? I don't watch TV much so this is news to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Since when did this show get canceled? I don't watch TV much so this is news to me.

Is this the same human alien that love electricity?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
UFO Hunters is just fluff. Birnes is a sensationalist & certified nut-job, and their investigations inc attempts at recreating certain phenomena are often flawed. Not for the serious UFOlogist or critical thinker, but OK for entertainment & introducing kids to the topic.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join