It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA worker allegedly abducts, assaults woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

TSA worker allegedly abducts, assaults woman

www.rawstory.com

A Georgia TSA (Transportation Security Administration) behavior detection officer was left in critical condition when he attempted suicide Tuesday evening after allegedly abducting, and sexually assaulting a woman, then giving her a suicide note to deliver.

Randall Scott King, 49, "kidnapped the woman from the Lakewood station Wednesday night." King accompanied her there from the Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport "where she left with him voluntarily."

Then after allegedly
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Then after allegedly restraining the woman in a parking lot, she was driven to King's home where the sexual assault is said to have taken place.

Very odd story indeed
Who the hell abducts a woman, brings her to his home, sexually assaults her then lets her go with a suicide note?

The TSA is said to do backround checks, so this type of behavior is a first time offence?

A very odd story indeep, I doubt it will have much impact on anything though
Just thought I would post it because of it's strangeness in today's current events going on with the TSA.

EDIT TO ADD: AND to top it off he was a behavior detection officer???

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-11-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The fact that this was a TSA agent is more intriguing thanks to all of the recent stories in the news.

I don't think this is the first time this man has done something similar, just because he passed the background check simply means that he was never caught, even if he was accused of this before, without a conviction, his background check would come up clean. And not to mention the check was done 5 years ago.

TSA agent or not, this is truly a horrific event, and the fact that he was a TSA agent does not make it any more horrific. If someone thinks that it does, just think about the victims of non TSA agents, they are not less of a victim.

Horrific, if true.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its important to point out that the reports right now say that the man and woman knew each other.

i can just see all the posts now "He probably saw her naked on the scanner and got turned on and decided to rape her".

Doesnt sound as if it is random at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
THe thing is weather they new each other or not is one thing but the guy has had charges on him be for he joined the TSA

with nine offenses of harassment and stalking by communication

TSA has a long list of “disqualifying offenses” for employment at the federal agency that operates airport security. Those offenses include felonies, violent crimes, theft, and crimes involving security and transportation. Regan checked the list and found that it did not include misdemeanor offenses of harassing and stalking.

www.wsbtv.com...

so I guess the TS A-holes didnt fined stalking and harassing a important subject to cover.

edit on 24-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Its important to point out that the reports right now say that the man and woman knew each other.

i can just see all the posts now "He probably saw her naked on the scanner and got turned on and decided to rape her".

Doesnt sound as if it is random at all.

I had not seen the reports that they were acquainted.
Where can i see this?

A google search yielded that there is an existing ATS thread on this:

abovetopsecret.com
edit on 24-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: added previous thread

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
dammit
I did a search but not with those words
my apologies

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

A Georgia TSA (Transportation Security Administration) behavior detection officer

link

A behaviour detention officer ......

Why didn`t one of his fellow behaviour detection colleagues .... clock him for what he is ..? Allegedly.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

www.foxnews.com...

Its in the last paragraph.

Given, it is a statement from the TSA chief, but I still thought it relevant to point out.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well... before it's either merged or deleted for being a dupe how about a short laugh at being a laughing stock?

Funny Japan!

new topics

top topics

join