It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Height 611

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Looks interesting:

An unidentified flying object has crashed in the Far East. Hundreds of people witnessed the event. The UFO crashed into the rocky mountains located in the town of Dalnegorsk.

A strange spherical object has slightly brushed upon the mount at approximately 8:00pm, January 29th, 1986. Witnesses claim they saw a bright flash but did not hear anything. The glow from the fire appeared rather strange: blue aureole lasted for about an hour and a half.

At first, local residents thought it was a rocket from the nearest military base. However, as it turned out, neither our, nor foreign armed forces conducted training at that time.

In a few days after the incident, a group of rescue workers and researchers headed by professor Dvuzhilin climbed up the Rockies. They managed to collect vitrified metal fragments for analysis.

Scientists were mesmerized by the results

pravda article

short video about height 611

it's all I've found about it on the internet untill now

[edit on 1-7-2004 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That is very interesting, but I am afraid I must shoot down one of your sources-Pravada. Having worked with Russian woman, she told me Pravada is like "The Sun" ect-trash only good enough to put on the bottom of the bird cage-barely.
Please understand I am not flaming u, just one of your sources.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm all fire

I know nothing about pravda, but I got this from I don't know where anymore (it's been a few months), so I tried to look for it on the internet and this was all I found. Didn't come back anymore after I posted this one.

But I'm back, again.., for a few moments..

Seems like it wasn't very interesting..
Or one can't flame enough at thisone....
anyway, thx for the reply

love

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And i also, dont mean to offend you but what does something that happened in 1987 matter now?

Jimmy

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From my experience you can throw out pretty much anything that Pravda writes. Seriously.

new topics

top topics

join