It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what I did today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Today I got my books in the mail! I also gave a homeless man some food and helped a disabled man today. Life is good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At least someone cares ....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I like doing good deeds for the day, I liked it even more if I had one of them fancy girl sscout rainbow heart bracelets, each time you do a good deed for the day, you get to push one up, and each heart is a color of the rainbow!!!!

Do what makes you feel good, if helping homeless dudes out works, then, right on bro. I think I'll go find me a helpless kitty to, love.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Mage
Today I got my books in the mail! I also gave a homeless man some food and helped a disabled man today. Life is good.

GOOD on you

This year we are doing a coat drive for kids who dont have winter wear and a blanket drive for the homeless guys in the parks around town. The city shut down the salvation army shelter and they have nowhere to go now.. plus the police chief made panhandling legal so we're kind of overrun. Incredible, huh??

But today.. I didnt do much. Of my 3 dogs one is a chinese crested.. the ugly hairless dog, but mine happens to be cute. At least I think so anyway. Its cold and raining outside so he doodooed on my dry back porch right outside of the darned door! I cleaned that up. I guess that counts as having did at least something today!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Im glad to see some folks still have a heart you and blue included.

edit on 24-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Thanks guys! I rarely log on to this site. i thought this site dealt more with aliens and other things. Life is good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
star and flag for you! Thanks for sharing your good deeds and hopefully theyll go viral!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

Im glad to see some folks still have a heart you and blue included.

edit on 24-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

Meh.. (shrug) ..... doing good kinda balances out all of the rotten things I do.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I hear ya If I posted what I did today someone would call me a mean SOB

top topics

join