It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea attack: US and South Korea prepare war games in Yellow Sea!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

North Korea attack: US and South Korea prepare war games in Yellow Sea!

www. telegraph.co.uk

The announcement of the war games came as the death toll from Tuesday's bombardment of a South Korean island rose to four after the bodies of two construction workers were found in the shelled-out remains of a house.

The decision to send the nuclear-powered USS Washington, with its 75 warplanes and 6,000-strong crew, immediately angered North Korea and is likely to unnerve China which objected strenuously to similar US plans earlier this year.

North Korea, which has blamed South Korean live-fire naval exercises for its bombardment of Yeonpyeong Island, warned on Wednesday that South K
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted.

Good call by the US and South Korea this is sure to ease tensions on the peninsula. Sarcasm aside I fully understand that the South should not be bullied by its neighbour and thus far has shown incredible restraint in light of these unprovoked attacks.

Although I personally do not know the full story it does appear to have been a legitimate attack by North Korea this time, with less of a gray area, as with the Chenoan incident.

Whatever way you look at it scary times are ahead. Couple these tension with Russian China and Iran dropping the dollar, the Euro circling the drain. It certainly appears that the world is on a razors edge. Lets appeal for calm, continue with our lives and hope the storm passes.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
ed it on 24-11-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add 'of.'

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Prepare for another 'incident' that will bring the USA its much wanted new war.

Whole thing is a FALSE FLAG.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's an article from earlier today, seems the US is sending a nuclear aircraft carrier into that neck of the woods. Again sorry if this was posted earlier.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramalech

Well things do often seem to happen during training exercises. It doesn't necessarily mean it will be a false flag, as accidents happen.

This is quite humorous considering I posted in Kevinunknown's thread earlier.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You would be suprised how murky it actually is.. I was just in another thread..... There are people that are so ####ing Delusional , they think there is a possibility that the US and or SK did this as a false flag op...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Putting that U.S. aircraft carrier task force in the Yellow Sea is almost like playing chicken with N Korea. I hope I don't wake up Sunday morning to find out we're at war.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Well kids in the sixties we used to say: "what if they gave a war and nobody came"? So all of you who are of draft age, ask your parents what this means, refuse and burn your draft cards just like we used to do. The politicians and the CEOs can go fight the wars they love so much. Let's have all the kids stay home this time.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I do believe the us is hoping that north korea is going to do something stupid again and attack and we all no it may will happen obama needs a war to help his poll numbers. I read online the reason for the attack is because of the change of power between kim jon ill who cares of the name and his son, None of us like war but it does actually help the economy but it is gonna start whether we like it or not.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As I comment before in ATS:

ATTENTION EVERYBODY The big boys are fine tuning their military equipment & capabilities here , there and everywhere. So Be cool, think bright…

Beside They are not kids to start WW3 without hot gun!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sometimes people need a good slapping and North Korea is well overdue.

Let's hope we (US / South Korea) send them a clear message this time so they stop being such Muppets!

It might also send a signal to others such as Iran, Yemen, Lebanon etc that we WILL stand up for ourselves if required.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Let's hope we (US / South Korea) send them a clear message this time so they stop being such Muppets!

It might also send a signal to others such as Iran, Yemen, Lebanon etc that we WILL stand up for ourselves if required.

what has iran, yemen, or lebanon do to america?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Remember what China said last time...

"China on Tuesday told the U.S. and South Korean navies to keep out of the Yellow Sea, where it claims exclusivity"

I bet this time they say the same thing or send submarines. This could get hot real fast.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

what has iran, yemen, or lebanon do to america?

Maybe you should read or watch the news occasionally.

Seriously though, they must have done something if the US has 50+ Warships off the coast of Iran. Israel are constantly being threatened or hit with Missiles from the idiots in Gaza and the US is supposed to be on the same side as Israel, enough said, back to the thread!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
Well kids in the sixties we used to say: "what if they gave a war and nobody came"? So all of you who are of draft age, ask your parents what this means, refuse and burn your draft cards just like we used to do. The politicians and the CEOs can go fight the wars they love so much. Let's have all the kids stay home this time.

Like that's an option for North Koreans......

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Seriously though, they must have done something if the US has 50+ Warships off the coast of Iran.

You mean like two military actions occurring on either side of Iran.
Iraq and Afghanistan?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be fun if a couple of Chinese subs surfaced along side a US carrier again,
right in the middle of these war games.

Personally it disgusts me that they associate WAR with GAMES
Is that what the they think war is, just a game???

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adramalech
Prepare for another 'incident' that will bring the USA its much wanted new war.

Whole thing is a FALSE FLAG.

Really? So, somehow, the US and South Korea snuck a bunch of arty into North Korea and fired on themselves?

Or were you just dying to use the term "False Flag"?

Geebus.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just keep in mind that the US joint operation with South Korean Naval forces was scheduled well in advance of this shelling incident. We are always training with our allies... I guess we just happen to have some our ships in the area.

Still, one has to wonder if another jumpy NK midget sub might launch a few torpedoes again.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
All this talk about Korea....
I'm starting to crave some Kimchi

top topics

<<   2 >>

join