It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush will win election and no one will know why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
LoL...except you forget one thing. That not everyone, as you said, will be voting for Kerry. In fact, it is actually almost a direct split between the two. Kerry nor Bush will be the majority in every state and poll. It is a close split, and always has been. So, no, your prediction is wrong. Nice try though

-wD

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi, Paul_Richard.

What ARE you talking about square miles, counties etc.? Democracy is one adult one vote.
Totals found HERE:
www.fec.gov...

Gore: 50,999,897
Bush: 50,456,002

GORE WON BY 543,895

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow, omega1 sounds like Rush Limbaugh. I listen to Rush because I like to hear both sides of the story. I have noticed especially lately that Rush is either getting less intelligent or that the Republicans have little leg left to stand on. Anyone that opposes his views that Republicans are supreme beings gets ridiculed into the ground without them being allowed to make their point.

If Kerry (surprisingly) gets elected our economy will get better.

If Bush wins we will most likely all be dead before the end of his term. He will start a nuclear war, killing almost everything on the planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is there a link to read that line about repulicans being supreme beings? I dont doubt it, but Id like to read it. The only problem I can see here is that Bush is re-elected, and then killed, Cheny finishes off the term for him, and we'll be in more trouble than ever.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bush will take the next one, thats for sure.

That will be followed by civil unrest and some waco type activities.

Wake up people, Mr Bush and his Government are the real terrorists, the very fact they are taking your freedoms away from you, should tell you that.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sickboy...did you by chance used to post on a certain board called I Hate Food?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ok nope!

and this is my 2nd go at it, because, i just posted "nope" and the forum (get this) told me - We're sorry, we like to encourage posts that contribue to the discussion.
Your post has been determined to be too short. Please use your browser's back button and add to your message.

lol okay, i will (if i did not post what the forum told me) have to go into a song and dance about what and who i am now. but for a laugh, i love food! (smile) no it was not me man for real, thats if it was a real question, after all we are on the ATS boards.

Another Smile.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
and this is my 2nd go at it, because, i just posted "nope" and the forum (get this) told me - We're sorry, we like to encourage posts that contribue to the discussion.
Your post has been determined to be too short. Please use your browser's back button and add to your message.

lol okay, i will (if i did not post what the forum told me) have to go into a song and dance about what and who i am now. but for a laugh, i love food! (smile) no it was not me man for real, thats if it was a real question, after all we are on the ATS boards.

*nods like he understands* mmhmm...yep...so you've never been to a board called I Hate Food?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Could someone give a brief rundown of which states are likely to be important in this election, so a Brit can know which ones to keep an eye on?

i.e. how many "safe" democrat, how many "safe" republican, and how many "swing" states? (and how close is that "swing" either way.)

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Heres a site that gives you state by state demographics, happy reading

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 4-7-2004 by kastinyque]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
.......Why do people keep saying the election was rigged............Elections are not won by the most people that vote in all the U.S., but certain areas are more important than others, as they count more than other areas.

About the count in Florida being rigged...sorry, but most of us voted for Bush, and more so in South Florida.

" More than three months after Democrat Al Gore conceded the hotly contested 2000 election, an independent hand recount of Florida's ballots released today says he would have lost anyway, even if officials would have allowed the hand count he requested.

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted. "

Excerpted from.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
One more recount on these Florida votes, and the taxpayers are going to have to foot the bill for the "chad-chaff" the counters end up getting.

It's done people. It wasn't rigged. The count, the recount and the subsequent recounts all show that Bush took the state.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
valhall, I will not disagree, but I must say look at the origin of the discrepency. 1 fox news john ellis first cousin, after fox broke this news every one else followed suit, and no I'm not basing my opinion on F/911 I remember sam donnelson and others apologising for the descrepency after fox came forward with different results than everybody else. 2 the state in question was florida yet another family member involved all a mere quirk, I don't know and won't say other wise but I remember sitting at home smoking a padron' cigar drinking sierra nevada pale ale thinking this is kind of funny, but thats just what I thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
thats right, never in my life have i been on a board called "i hate food"

Whats it all about?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
thats right, never in my life have i been on a board called "i hate food"

Whats it all about?

Nevermind, it's been cleared up in our PM convo.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, I live in Michigan and is a democrat state mainly because many of its residents are minorities especially in and around Detroit and its labor union presence. Unions always vote Democrat(at least in MI they do). If Bush wins here, it is rigged, no question about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

" More than three months after Democrat Al Gore conceded the hotly contested 2000 election, an independent hand recount of Florida's ballots released today says he would have lost anyway, even if officials would have allowed the hand count he requested.

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted. "

Excerpted from.
www.pbs.org...

Muaddib,

Thank you for the clarification and confirmation about Bush unofficially winning the popular vote. I bookmarked the site page.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank

Democracy is one adult one vote.

Hey, I learned this in grade school literally, this is NOT how it works. We have never counted the total votes cast one on one.

I remember discussing this in-depth in 6th grade - how the way the votes are allocated by state, that someone could be elected without having the most votes cast individually. If you need someone to go more in depth on this please ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join