It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Cito

Whoa, where did Obama come up in this conversation?

Oh right. Palin's defenders to the rescue.

Her fanbase is made up of males with the mindset of pre-pubescent boys, hence the "OMG, she's a MILF!" attitude from the GOPpers.

As someone else said, Obama could almost be right on the 57 state thing if you include territories of the U.S. What was he supposed to do? Snub them?

they are not states tp!

as to milf, depends on what friggin side of 40 you're on don't it?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Here's a vid of you Palin supporters, .....

... For you Palin supporters.

Oh she's just a fresh of breathe air !!

I just think the mentally handicapped are conspiring to get one of their own in offiice.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
yes, i would vote for you if you weren't a douche for the status quo.

i want someone in the oval that has thinking some whacked out # that other countries will crap their pants coz this "diplomacy" crap ain't cutting it.

screw the world. ya'll on yo own! or are you? muhahahahahah!!!

i want her to be my prez.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Wow just wow. Now I can see her appeal. These people are brain dead and indoctrinated by their church and Fox News. My favorite quote loosely:"When you're right, you don't compromise, compromise is for people who are wrong."

When asked to elaborate on their reasons for supporting her or her 'policies' most had no clue. Shocking. "It's not rocket science."

Thanks for adding that to the discussion.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Cito

As someone else said, Obama could almost be right on the 57 state thing if you include territories of the U.S. What was he supposed to do? Snub them?

Or maybe Obama was thinking of the 57 Islamic States?

Anyway.....Even if Obama was thinking of DC as a state and was including the terroritories of the US, that makes him even more of a dumb (insert Dem mascot here)
edit on 25-11-2010 by Carseller4 because: 5 second exemption

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Because its just appalling that she made a mistake. Our current president is so much better at not making mistakes.
Linky

This is desperation from the left.

Desperation? This is us laughing our asses off at this joke of a politician! "left-wing-liberals" aren't the only ones who realize that a vote for this woman is a vote for the downfall of what we know as America. Not like it isn't already happening, Palin and "politicians" (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...politician..) like her would just accomplish it quicker.
edit on 25-11-2010 by patent98310 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well props for the biking shot....hot!

Guys, it could be an honest mistake, I do things like this all the time.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Look, I am not crazy about the woman either... But it is just a slip of the tongue. Listen to the audio clip... She talks about North Korea being a problem and what needs to be done before she accidentally slips and says North rather than south.

Come one, I don't want her for president, but to suggest that she is too stupid to know that South Korea is our ally, is just... Come on.....

Are we going to start correcting her grammar and saying that is a thread to national security now?

At least be realistic.
edit on 25-11-2010 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

I tried not to laugh, but i lost all my coffee through my nose this morning.

this woman wants to run for president, yet she is worse than bush when it comes to choosing her words.

what a dumb broad, she should just give up politics... she doesn't belong there.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not to sound sexist, Don't get me wrong I love women to death, without the ones in my life I would have never succeeded in most of my dreams. This quote by Palin, is exactly why she does not need to be the leader of the free World. She obviously has no idea whats going on in Korea, Just another red flag in my book going off. God help us if she runs for President and somehow gets voted in office.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If this "gaffe" were made by the Secretary of State or someone I knew to be educated in these matters, I might believe it was merely a slip of the tongue. But considering the source I HIGHLY doubt it was an accident.

Sarah Palin believes our forefathers not only cited the Pledge of Allegiance, but that it originally included the "under God" phrase. I'm sure all you savvy ATSers remember that one.

I'm sorry she's an idiot, but she is. Gaffe my hiney, I'm calling BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The book put out from her campaign staff said she had no clue why there was both a north and south korea.

In regards to this, well..I would chalk it up to a gaffe overall...there are 4 million reasons why not to see Palin as an electable possibility for POTUS...however, this isn't one of them...she was trying to sound cleverly partisan and that overtook her ability to form coherent sentences...she did, once corrected, get it right...sort of..the transcript is curious but not stunning..typical conservative substance free stuff to dodge a question while blaming obama..

but ya...out of the 20 most palin moments to date..this isn't really on that list...its funny of course...and if taken to exaggeration, is mind boggling in its crazy...but ultimately forgivable..bit like obama and his 57 states..that sort of unthinking line.

Lets just hope if she does become president, she will hire on Beck as an advisor so when she starts dropping bombs on nations she doesn't like, she is told which ones are our allies and which ones are the enemy...

Madam President...we can't bomb California...they are part of the nation...(suddenly has a nervous twitch)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

It's called "misspeaking", and could be compared to Obama's "my muslim faith" quote. Also. perhaps you should check your grammar before you criticize others.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To bring a bit of sanity to the convo overall...

Sarah Palin will not now nor ever be a POTUS...it simply won't happen.
She is a rockstar with the hard right...great...so is Limbaugh and Beck...however, its never about winning over the base.
What is important is winning over the independent centerists whom don't play the right/left game...same reason why someone from the green party won't win..they could win over every liberal and alienate the middle.

If the republicans push Palin forward, first off, during the debates, Obama would rip her apart in the debates...it would be a brutal display of weilded intelligence verses perpeutally going more and more folksy until she is left spewing barely coherent "dumb blonde" statements to seem charming and try to get the pity vote...women and independents would be more insulted by this than think the cuteness of her dumb is even slightly supportable.

Women want a woman president...but..they don't want the first woman president to be a twit. In the same way the black community didn't want lil wayne as the first black president, women do not want the crazy housewife warrior of god lady as the first...you send forth the best initially, not the most quirky.

For reference and a laugh:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I for one am scared #less of this woman, she is thicker than 4 day old custard, plus she would probably invade the UK thinking we were enemies of the USA too :-)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh Sarah Palin, I wish I was surprised but I am not. What a mistake to make!

As many have said, it's been a whole string of gaffes, that simply leads to the conclusion, that she is possibly the worst politicians around.

If you for someone believe this is her first mistake....remind yourself:

edit on 25-11-2010 by Truthistreasure because: should have set as a youtube vid

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Actually...due to the spirit of ATS and the turnabout is fair game philosophy, I would ask someone please make a youtube video about Sarah Palin and her secret tyranical desires...with her husband being part of the successionist party, Sarah's "gaffe" about how she is allied with North Korea...how she reads -all- magazines (even the commie propaganda ones by default)...this seems it could be right up there with the obama is a secret muslim infiltrator.

Sarah is clearly a double agent working for whomever is allied with NK...omg, she is a chinese spy!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Her geography is pretty bad, so yes we should be afraid! ;-)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I had the opportunity to watch "Sarah Palin's Alaska" last night, so I watched it. My impression was, if we remove ALL politics from her, she's really a pretty cool woman. She's smart in certain areas. She's funny, she's not afraid to get dirty, she seems to love her family and she's just generally pretty cool. Very personable and generally attractive.

I wouldn't want her anywhere in politics, but taken apart from that, I really kind of liked her.

Creepy, huh?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join