It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO False Flag Fallacy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You're right, it doesn't mean that all major events are false flags. What it does mean is that any such 'world changing' events need to be heavily scrutinised.

If Operation Northwoods has taught us anything, it is that the governments of the world (not necessarily this NWO you speak of) are quite willing to go to any lengths to get what they want.

I think if you looked into this more you might change your mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Pearl harbor
Was an American false flag to scare the US into declaring war and fighting Germany first.

Sputnik
Was an American false flag to scare the US into the space race and to build more Nuclear missiles.

Battle of Taranto
Was an Italian false flag to scare the Italians into action.

Dieppe Raid
Was a German false flag to scare the Germans into Building better shore defenses.

The fall of the Berlin wall
Was a Russian false flag preparing the world for peace in Europe.

Yeah I see what you.
False flags have been with us all throughout history.

edit on 1-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Depending on the source, news comes with a Spin. At this particular website all news comes with a paranoid spin. Sometimes that paranoid spin is helpful to find the truth. But most often its a distortion.

The False Flag idea, as a Fallacy, reverses Perpetrator and Victim. "Someone shot at the White House? It must be the Presidents people shooting at themselves, for the hidden purpose of..."

The reason it is a fallacy and gross distortion of reality is because not all attacks are false flag. Neither in normal human relationships nor in the animal kingdom, nor anywhere else.

Proponents of the False-Flag idea always assume that folks like me are too dumb to even think as far as a possible false-flag attack. But in reality False-Flag-Attacks are always considered both by the general populace and mainstream journalism. 50% fo Americans suspect 9/11 was a False Flag. That proves they are not "sheeple" that are "too dumb to realize the truth".

Automatically assuming that every event, every terrorist attack, every disaster, every problem is "false flag" then becomes a deflection from the actual truth of the situation. Then, any villain can easily accuse others of the event.

In the good old days people could look at an event and check whether it was a false-flag or not. Nowadays a cult has arisen that does not even question the belief anymore. And they accuse mainstream journalism of being blind...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I totally agree with you about all news coming with spin and this site coming with a paranoid spin. I personally would like to see a ATS were the facts and evidence was balanced up before everybody started with the spin. I do accept that there are some big “conspiracies” out there and even that some of them are false flags. But the paranoid spin that you spoke of is what makes it difficult to differentiate between the real conspiracies or cover ups and the other 99% of unfounded speculation and spin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join