It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country Is A Better Alternative Than The U.S.?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

This is a typical Anti American sentiment from a typical bigot.

Are you Gordon Brown?

It's not anti-American at all. I actually believe in the American way of life. I just think that Americans have no idea what they have and as such do not know how to appreciate their privileged lives.

Who are you to make any judgements about what the "Typical American" is like?

Because I have spent a great deal of time there, travelled across the states several times over and have a great deal of experience dealing with the American people.

How on earth would you know where the OP has travelled to and where he hasn't.

His comments are enough to make this assessment, for if he had travelled he would know how good he has it compared to the majority of the rest of the world.

The rest of the world detest America? Maybe a few idiots do, most of us aren't so blinkered.

I didn't say the rest of the world detests America, I said is there any wonder other countries detest you... This is because when you come up with distasteful comments such as the OP's it proves you know very little about the world and your place in it.

Korg.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: To edit quotes.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

SO your not being anti American because you think that Americans have no idea about the rest of the world and you know this because you have spent so much time there.
Of course no one else from Europe has ever lived in America and no one from America has ever lived in any other country and they couldn't possibly have enjoyed living anywhere else outside of America. I guess since you are the only one to have lived in more then one continent we must all trust the assessment of the might explorer of worlds Korg Trinity

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

SO your not being anti American because you think that Americans have no idea about the rest of the world and you know this because you have spent so much time there.

Precisely.

You know what's shocking... a large proportion of Americans don't even know what it's like across the state line!! let alone how hard it is to make ends meet in another country.

Of course no one else from Europe has ever lived in America and no one from America has ever lived in any other country and they couldn't possibly have enjoyed living anywhere else outside of America.

I'm confused by this... what does that matter or have any bearing on what I've said??

I guess since you are the only one to have lived in more then one continent we must all trust the assessment of he might explorer of worlds Korg Trinity

I like that The mighty explorer of worlds Korg Trinity I think I will adopt that in my profile...

That's not what I am saying btw, I didn’t say all Americans, I said the majority of Americans and by that I mean the majority of Americans I have met (can't count how many too numerous) and the general attitude towards their unrealised privilege life style.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

His comments are enough to make this assessment, for if he had travelled he would know how good he has it compared to the majority of the rest of the world.

i love open ended comments like this.
one can take it a few different ways.
hey, we have walmarts and tons of television channels.
makes up great, doesn't it.

anyhow, thanx for this thread, any american who bails before the shtf is basically my enemy, strong word i know, but we need the man power to take back or at least protect ourselves from those who want us under control.
all i can really say is if anyone wants out, please leave soon so you are not in the way of the rest of us.
also, please do not return if the rest of us win what is soon to come.
i am willing to fight for the rights of americans, but if you think i'll fight for those who go somewhere else, thinking they will return when it's over, we are not on the same team.
not even close.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
our government is totally ziobot
but they are small, the country is huge

If it wasn't for official instigation from our zionazi fiends, Canada would be a shining beacon for the whole world.

The North...well I spent quite a few years working for ELITE Americans who cottage here ....I guess they don't want to share, or they would have told the rest of american why they spend so much dough to be here.

hey SS luv the AV

True about the zionazism. You don't dare say anything bad, publicly about "the Israelites, or Jewish people" or you'll likely end up in jail
yet there have been many other mass killings and other atrocities throughout history that don't get nearly the same attention.
I never could figure that out. What the H makes "them" so special?

I figured the new avatar was representative of northern Canada. Much better than the beavers, which are hibernating in my pond and creek until spring now. Rural management has blown up their houses/dams so many times in the last couple of months, to get the creek moving, the last explosion covered my house in lots of little bits of wood

I'm very happy and content in Saskatchewan, even though most people seem to think it's too cold. My other choices in Canada to live would be northern BC, and northern Alberta - but a little bit away from the oil/gas fields if possible.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

I like that The mighty explorer of worlds Korg Trinity I think I will adopt that in my profile...

Well at least something productive came out of that exchange...

Sorry if I came across as a bit snippy in my last post..... I'm need to go and take my special tablets

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Well at least something productive came out of that exchange...

Sorry if I came across as a bit snippy in my last post..... I'm need to go and take my special tablets

No worries, I rarely take offence. I doubt I would be a member long on here if I took offence easily

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
well if you are leaving the USA, I hope you do it soon, I need a job, and youre currently holding one

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
well if you are leaving the USA, I hope you do it soon, I need a job, and youre currently holding one

Be carefull, it might be cleaning the grease traps in Wendy's

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Its a job right? I dont have one now and i hate being unemployed

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Its a job right? I dont have one now and i hate being unemployed

What are you good at?

and where do you live?

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I design websites (not professionally), graphic art photo editing and retouching

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I design websites (not professionally), graphic art photo editing and retouching

o.k. here is some advice.

I'm a musician it's what I'm good at and it's also what I enjoy doing.... yet is that where I make my money?? Nope.... I work in something else entirely because that's where I make the most money.... I still do do my music but that's on the side.

The thing to do is to go and pick 10 companies you want to work for, find out who the correct person to speak with is in each of those companies.... Go for the Directors.

Call each one and say that you would like to set up an appointment to see them.

Get booted and suited and go and sell yourself to them. Have an idea how you would benefit the company and go get the job.

I can assure you that whatever skills you may have there are some unteachables... Attitude and Enthusiasm are two of the biggest things that are hard to come by in employees.

If you can demonstrate that you are a trier and are passionate about working for that company you stand a good chance.

The job may not exist on paper, but with the right attitude and the right look you can create a job for yourself in this way.

Don't give up and just be positive!!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I really appreciate everyone's comments... the support and the opposition of the OP. I enjoy opposing views, they help me substantiate or evolve my own understandings.

• Some really great suggestions. Thanks

• To the few that are saying to stay and change things: I am me. My views of "right" and "desirable" are my views. How can I not be selfish to try to change a system, change laws, change policy if I do not even know my views and desires are in accord to the majority? If I am a minority on my views, wouldn't I be similar to a dictator to try to force my ideas?

• To those saying stay and fight: Man, all throughout history dissenters and opposition to government end up in jail or harassed or abused. I have my family that relies on me to be the provider. You want to do some civil-rights era type of sit-in at an airport or D.C.? Where are you at doing your part in protesting things? So I can go to jail, have my family possibly starve or get evicted because I pay those bills. All I have is my family, and all they have is me. I don't want to be some national hero if it means sacrificing even one minute away from being the hero of my family.

• To those saying I do not appreciate my life: I've already said in this thread, that my entire life I've said, there's no where else in the world I'd rather live than right here in the U.S. Everyday I am happy that I am not starving to death. I constantly think about people that will die tomorrow just because they don't have a piece of bread to eat. I always look to the sky thankful mortar rounds aren't going off. I am appreciative and happy about the standard of life this country has given me in all regards. But these new policies, new direction America is moving towards... I don't like it. Just as people wish to come to America for something better, I do know how fortunate I am to be here... but if there's somewhere even better is it a crime to want it?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
if there WAS somewhere better, we'd all be there...wait we are!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

dont get me wrong, I've been job hunting for the last year or so, I'm not discouraged about finding a job, the right one for me will come along sooner or later

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

good ,you are leaving the empire of evil

go to australia

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

sing sing , but the curses of the poor islamic people which your genocidal nation murdered are going to destroy it

karma payback

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
karma huh? well then think of ALL the karma debt you muzzies built up killing people killed in suicide attacks, INNOCENT PEOPLE as well

Just curious, where do you happen to live, or are you too cowardly to admit?
edit on 11/25/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

i am not muslim , but yes spiritualist .

As for radical islam its a creation of CIA, just like the drug cartels .
I live in South Asia
edit on 25-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join