It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor Strips Down To Speedo At Salt Lake Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Protestor Strips Down To Speedo At Salt Lake Airport

www.ksl.com

Utahns take to the skies on this busy travel day before the Thanksgiving holiday. So far, things are going smoothly at Salt Lake International Airport.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Complaint Filed After Teens Pat Down

edit on 24-11-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
One young mans way to make a statement.

Wonder how many watch lists he just got put on...

One man outside the terminal was wearing a Speedo, a hat and a scarf. He shouted a few things in his megaphone, apparently somewhat upset over the tighter TSA security measures.

He's not the only one. A YouTube video was posted Wednesday of a passenger stripping down to his swimwear while going through security at Salt Lake International Tuesday.

www.ksl.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
lol... yeah

"one return ticket to NY please.... & don't forget to add me to your watch-list!"...

"you need to look up my what???"
edit on 24-11-2010 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is a lot of crazy stuff going down in airports these days.

Read this link!

Airport Odyssey - CNN

Everything from people trying to bring dead men through security to women putting babies on the x-ray conveyor belt! But I think we should all continue to play stupid with them trying to slow the system down till it breaks!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Thats a bit crazy to think people try to do that stuff...

I just read this, I have to say I agree!

Aviation Director Jerry Orr said the federal government should focus on "looking for potential perpetrators" rather than inspecting everybody, sometimes intrusively. People must realize that "No matter you much you spend, you cannot 100% guarantee security," so it is worth considering that at some level security may be too intrusive, or too slow, or too expensive to provide, he said.

On the cost side, Orr noted, the number of workers employed by the TSA in Charlotte has tripled from around 150 at the time of the September 11 terrorist attacks, yet security is no better.
www.minyanville.com...

top topics

join